Solapur University Admission 2021 will start soon for UG and PG Courses. The University conducts a Common Entrance Test (CET) for admissions into UG and PG Courses. The University follows a Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for admission. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible for Solapur University Admission. The admission process includes filling up the application form followed by an entrance test, merit list release, and counselling. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University Admission. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Updates of Solapur University 2021
- The university has released the exam time table for the semester exam. Download
- The Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University will soon start the admission process for UG, PG, and Doctorate courses.
Solapur University Admission 2021: Important Dates
The University has not released any dates regarding the admission process. However, you can check out the tentative dates below regarding the SU Admission 2020-21.
|Events||Scheduled Tentative Dates|
|Release of the application form||June/July 2021|
|Closing Date of the application form||–|
|Release of the admit card||–|
|Solapur University CET 2020||–|
|Declaration of Results||–|
Solapur Digital University Eligibility Criteria 2021
To get admission to Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University, you must satisfy the eligibility conditions. So, the eligibility conditions are as follows-
- For Graduation Courses, the candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks. Whereas, for Postgraduate Courses, the candidate must have complete their graduation from a recognized university with minimum qualifying marks.
- 2-year Diploma in Pharmacy after 10th from Board of Technical Education conducted by Maharashtra Govt. or its equivalent.
- 3-year Diploma after 10th from Board of Technical Education conducted by Maharashtra Govt. or its equivalent.
- The applicant also has to qualify for the CET with minimum marks (selective Courses).
Selection Criteria for Solapur University Admission
As mentioned before, the University conducts an Entrance Test for admission to BBA, BCA, and B.Sc Courses. Whereas, for other courses, the admission process will take place on the basis of Merit Scores in the qualifying exam.
Hence, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of SU-CET 2021, and the qualifying exam. After shortlisting the applicants, the panel of students will have to undergo a CAP (centralized admission process), where the candidate will have to fill the preferences of the institutions (minimum 1 and maximum 3).
A Direct Allotment of Seats is done after the first round of CAP on the basis of their preferences. 80% of the seats are reserved for CAP and 20% through management quota.
Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University Form
The University will start its admission process in the first week of August 2020. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility condition will be eligible to fill and submit the form. The mode of filling the Solapur University Application Form is online. Candidates have to visit the official website and fill the registration form. So, here’s how to apply for Solapur University.
How to Apply for SU-CET Application Form?
The step by step to apply for Solapur University Registration Form is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the Solapur University- www.sus.ac.in
- Then click on the admissions and examination section available at the top of the homepage.
- Select the UG/PG Admission Link and click on “New Registration”
- Fill in with the required details such as Personal details (Name, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, Category, etc) and Educational Qualifications.
- Pay the application fees in cash at the university campus or its affiliated colleges directly or by issuing DD in any branch of the State Bank of India. The examination fees are non-refundable and non-transferable in any case. Keep the slip/receipt of the fee payment. The registration fees are Rs 200/- for all categories.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it for future reference.
Documents Enclosed with the Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University Admission Form
Students have to upload the following document information in the application form-
- Original and 3 attested copies of the following documents should be submitted at the time of admission.
- SSC Mark list.
- HSC/Diploma Mark list.
- Caste Certificate in case of reservation candidates.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid up to 31st March 2016 (if applicable)
- College Leaving Certificate.
- Hall ticket
- Any other relevant document or undertakings.
- Domicile certificate
Solapur University Exam Admit Card 2021
The university releases the Solapur University Hall Ticket a week before the date of the exam. Candidates can download the Admit Card from its official website- su.digital.ac.in. However, to download the Solapur University Admit Card, the applicant has to enter their Registration details. The hall ticket is the mandatory document as it serves as an identity proof to the students. Therefore, make sure that you carry your exam card to the exam along with valid photo identity proof.
Details Printed on the SU-CET Admit Card
The details that are printed on the Solapur University Exam Admit Card is as follows-
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Date and time
- The venue of the exam
- Photograph and Signature
- Important instructions or exam day guidelines
Exam Pattern of SU BBA, BCA, B.Sc CET
As mentioned before, the University conducts an Entrance Test for admission into these UG and PG Courses. Hence, the exam pattern of the Solapur University Entrance Test is as follows-
- A total of 100 MCQs will be asked in the exam paper.
- Each Question carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answers.
- The mode of the exam is offline.
- For B.Sc, there will be a total of 50 Questions.
- Each question carries 2 marks with no negative marking.
Solapur University Result
The Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University Result will be declared soon after the completion of the entrance test/semester exam. Students can check their Solapur University Results online by submitting their Roll Number. The result will carry the qualifying status of the candidates.
Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University Merit List
The University will release the admission result in the form of a merit list. Applicants who qualify for the entrance test will be eligible for appearing in the CAP. The merit list of Solapur University will carry the names of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the further admission process. Students can download the merit list from its official website- sus.ac.in.
So, these are the complete details regarding Solapur University Admission 2021. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.