Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Merit List 2020: Eighth Round Seat Allotment List released. Choice Filling Facility is available from 7th-8th October 2020. Online Choice Filling has been started. UBKV is an agricultural university in Pundibari about 11 km northwest of Cooch Behar, West Bengal, India. It has faculties of Agricultural Engineering, Agriculture and Horticulture. UBKV Merit list 2020 for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (Class 12th) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the UBKV.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (UBKV) will release the notification for admission test for admission to UG Programme (4 years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Hons. and B.Sc.(Horticulture) Hons. Courses for UBKV, Pundibri Campus and College of Agriculture, Majhian, Dakshin Dinajpur under UBKV) and PG Programme (2 years M.Sc.(Agriculture) /M.Sc.(Horticulture)/ M.Sc.(Forestry) courses) for the session 2020-21. Candidates can follow the “steps to download the UBKV College merit list” section given below to download the PDF of the merit list. Merit list of UBKV College will be released for general, SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, and PWD category. Candidate needs to select a particular category and stream to view the UBKV merit list 2020. Through this article, candidates can download the merit list of UBKV College for the academic session 2020-21.
- 8th Round Seat Allotment on Started 7th Oct 2020. The Choice Filling Facility starts from 7th-8th October 2020 (11:59 pm). Click here
Steps to Check & Download UBKV Merit List 2020
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list of UBKV College.
- Click on the link “UBKV Merit List 2020” on the official website.
- Select the stream and category.
- After selecting all the details carefully, click on the “submit” button.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Details Present on UBKV Admission List 2020
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. UBKV Merit List 2020 contains the following details.
- Application ID
- Name of the applicants
- Subject Score
- Called for choice filling (Yes/No)
Preparation of UBKV Merit List 2020
Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability, and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and will publish the UBKV merit list 2020 for the registered candidates. Students are called for counselling based on the merit list.
UBKV College Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020
On the basis of the 2020 merit list of UBKV College, qualifying candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within the scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. The updates regarding the same will be provided here.
Documents Required For UBKV College
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college. The candidates must bring the following documents at the time of final admission in the Institution.
- Rank Card (Original + Copy)
- Allotment Card (Original + Copy)
- Payment Receipt of Rs. 5000/-, which was deposited at the reporting centre (Original + Copy)
- M.P.(10th Class) Admit / Certificate (Original + Copy)
- M.P. (10th Class) Marksheet (Original + Copy)
- H.S. (12th Class) Marksheet (Original + Copy)
- Character Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate (Original)
- Caste Certificate if applicable (Original + Copy)
- Domicile Certificate (A1/ A2/ b ) – as prescribed by WBJEEB – (Original)
- Income certificate (Original ) – as prescribed by WBJEEB
- Six copies of coloured passport size photo of the candidate
- Admission and other fees (Without Hostel) – Rs. 13100/-+1000/- (For General & OBC
candidates) and Rs. 13100/- + 250/- (For SC & ST candidates)
UBKV Undergraduate Eligibility Criteria 2020
Academic Qualification: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary (H. S.) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Agriculture/ Horticulture or Vocational Agriculture/ Horticulture with the above combination as elective subjects and securing at least 60% marks in aggregate of above mentioned three subjects combination for General & OBC candidates and 50% marks in the aggregate for SC/ ST and PWD (Person with Disability)
Candidates from the Vocational stream must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate of all his/her subjects in the H.S. level examination.
Age: The candidates must attain the age of 16 years or above.
Seat for UG Courses at UBKV
A) For University-Main Campus, Pundibari, Cooch Behar:
B) For College of Agriculture, Majhian, Dakshin Dinajpur [Only B.Sc. (Agriculture) Hons. Course]:
One seat each for Faculty of Agriculture and Faculty of Horticulture is reserved for Kashmiri migrants over and above the normal student intake. However, they have to qualify the eligibility criteria as mentioned for General and OBC-B candidates.