GUJCET Answer Key 2019: The answer key will be released in the 3rd week of April soon after the exam has been concluded. The official GUJCET answer key 2019 link will be provided here as soon as it is released. The steps to download and benefits of using the answer key will be given here in this article.
All aspiring candidates who want admission in the undergraduate courses like engineering offered in the government, grant-in-aid, and self-financed institutions in the state of Gujarat have to first take the GUJCET 2019 (Gujarat Common Entrance Test). This is a state level examination conducted for aspiring engineers. The GUJCET for the year 2019 will be conducted in offline mode in the 4th week of April. Within a few days, the exam conducting body will release the official GUJCET Answer key 2019. Read more about the answer key in the article below.
Important GUJCET Answer Key 2019 Dates
GUJCET 2019 exam dates
3rd week of April 2019
Publishing of Answer key
3rd week of April 2019
Announcement of Results
4th week of May 2019
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) or GSEB will upload the GUJCET 2019 provisional answer key. With the help of computer answer key 2019 GSEB, candidates will be able to cross check their answers with the answer keys released. The candidates can use the answer key to calculate their probable score of GUJCET 2019 before the final result is announced. This will also help the candidate predict which college he/she will be getting admission in.
There is a chance that the unofficial answer key may be released by coaching institutes. However, candidates must rely only on the official GUJCET answer key.
How to Download GUJCET 2019 answer key?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to view and download the GUJCET answer key of 2019. Candidates will be required to follow these easy steps to view the GSEB answer key.
- Click on the answer key link (GUJCET GSEB Answer key link will be provided here as soon as it is made available).
- Check and download the GUJCET answer key.
- Compare your answers with GUJCET answer key 2019.
How does a candidate challenge GUJCET answer key 2019?
After the answer key of gseb gujcet 2019 is released, there may be cases where the candidate may find discrepancies with the released answer key of GUJCET 2019. In such cases, the candidate will have the opportunity to challenge the answer key released. Follow these steps given below to challenge the answer key.
- Download the answer key challenge form from here.
- State the question paper number along with the question number against which you wish to raise objections.
- Candidates will be required to pay Rs. 500 per question challenged. Payment has to be done through e-challan that will be generated.
- Now, candidates have to send the challenged answer key in the prescribed format to [email protected] before the last date.
- Candidates must also send their Bank Account number, IFSC Code, bank name and bank branch name in the given format.
- The concerned authority will release the final answer key after considering the challenges.
- If GSEB accepts the challenges raised against the provisional GUJCET answer key, candidates will be refunded the total amount paid by the candidate.
GUJCET Answer key 2019 Benefits
With the help of GUJCET 2019 answer key, candidates will be able to avail the following benefits:
- With the answer key, candidates will be able to have the correct answers of GUJCET 2019 question paper.
- They will be able to cross check their answers with the ones answered in the examination.
- GSEB answer key 2019 will allow the candidate to calculate and estimated score before the final GUJCET result of 2019 is released.
- With the estimated score candidates will be able to have an idea of the GUJCET rank that they will obtain.
- The rank will thus help the candidate predict which GUJCET engineering college he/she will getting admission in.