|Application Open for Lovely Professional University||Apply Now|
SAAT Admit Card 2018: Admit Card is also known as Hall Ticket. SAAT Admit Card has been issued only to the candidates who have registered and filled up the SOA university application form 2018. The official authority has released SAAT Hall Ticket.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan is a private university located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It is a deemed to be University accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It conducts its own entrance examination named Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programme. It also offers admission to various research programmes.
Registered candidates can view and download the SAAT Admit Card 2018 by visiting the SAAT login portal on 17th April onwards, however, interested candidate can fill up the application form until 10th April 2018 and the SAAT entrance examination will be conducted from 20th to 30th April 2018.
Download SAAT Admit Card 2018
SAAT Admit Card has been released – Click Here to Get Download link.
Candidates can follow the steps given below to easily access and download SAAT Admit Card 2018 from the official website of SAAT. Following these steps aspirants will be able to view their Hall Ticket of SAAT 2018 in Online Mode. The download link of SAAT 2018 Admit Card will be provided here. Candidates are advised to print the SAAT Admit Card after checking the Information on it.
Here is the step by step procedure to view and download the SAAT 2018 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan. – http://forms.soa.ac.in/user
- Click on the “SAAT Admit Card 2018” link.
- Enter the registration ID and Mobile Number.
- After entering, click on continue option.
- SAAT Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the details mentioned on the admit card SAAT.
- Download and take the printout of the SAAT Admit Card for future use.
What to carry along with SAAT 2018 Admit Card?
- Valid original Identity Card and one xerox copy of the same. The Identity Card mentioned in the table below will be only considered as Identity proof by the center superintendent.
- Two photographs (similar to the ones uploaded at the time of filling the application form) also need be carried to the examination centre.
|S. No||Identity Proof|
|6.||Photo ID allowed|
What does SAAT 2018 Admit Card carry?
SAAT 2018 Admit card will contains the below mentioned details on it. All candidates must make sure your admit card have your correct official name, SAAT 2018 Registration ID, Exam Center Name, Address of Exam Center and SAAT Exam Date & Time.
Check the list below to find out more details printed on your SAAT Admit Card.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration ID
- Subject combination
- Examination Center venue and address
- Examination date and time
- Reporting Time
Instruction On SAAT Admit Card 2018
- The examination hall shall be opened to the candidates half an hour before the examination commences. No candidate will be allowed to enter into the examination hall without a valid original / duplicate admit card, ID proof.
- Candidates must preserve the saat admit card till the admission process is over.
- Candidates are required to take their respective seats at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination, strictly according to the sitting chart notified earlier by the Centre Superintendent.
- Candidates are advised to be available in their allotted exam centers 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam to avoid the unnecessary rush at the last minute. They also advised visiting the exam venue one day before the examination.
- Candidate will not be permitted to take any other papers or rough sheets except hall ticket and valid Identity proof, photocopy of the same ID proof and two passport size photograph.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the test starts.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any belongings inside the examination centre including mobile phone, cellular phones, pagers, palm tops, blue tooth devices, or any electronic device which has the potential of misuse in cheating or unauthorized communication during the examination.
- The centre superintendent is authorized to dismiss the candidate in case they found creating disturbance, attempting to take the test on behalf of someone else, talking to other examinees, attempting to tamper with the computer system – either hardware or software, If found with calculators, slide rules, pagers, cell phones, concealed microphones, wireless devices or any other material that may aid in answering questions.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the hall until the examination is over. Ordinarily, no candidate shall be allowed to leave the hall temporarily during the examination.
- Candidates are not permitted to talk to each other in the examination hall. No one should receive any help from or assist another in any manner. Malpractice in any form detected during or after the examination would lead to not only cancellation of candidature but also more severe punishment as deemed fit by the SAAT 2018 committee.
- A candidate wishing to say anything should stand up in his/her seat and remain standing till the invigilator attends him/her. He/she should in no case leave the seat or make any noise to draw the invigilator’s attention.
Documents required other than SAAT Admit Card
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the SAAT exam center without any of these documents that have to be carried along with the SAAT Admit card 2018.
- Student Id Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- E-Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- 10th Standard Admit card
- School/college Id card
- Driving License
- Employee Id
- Pan Card
- Any original Id proof issued by Gazetted officer
So, the aspirants of SAAT 2018 can get the detailed information about the SAAT Hall Ticket by reading this article. Candidates must follow the above-mentioned rules and regulations on the examination day.