RDK College Merit List 2021: RDK College is situated in Murshidabad, West Bengal which offers arts, science, and commerce streams to the students. College provides both the general as well as Hons. subject. It selects the candidates on the basis of the merit list. No entrance exam is held for the selection procedure. Intermediate/10+2 level marks are taken into account to prepare a list. The application form has to be submitted by the students.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
An application fee amounting to Rs 150 has been submitted in order to carry forward the admission process. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding RDK Admission List. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Rani Dhanya Kumari College Admission Schedule
|ONLINE APPLICATION Fees Rs.150/- for each application|
LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
|Last date for online payment (Application Fee)||August 2021|
|Application form correction BY THE APPLICANTS||August 2021|
|Provisional merit list will be Published||August 2021|
|PROVISIONAL MERIT LIST CORRECTION BY THE COLLEGE||August 2021|
|FINAL MERITLIST WILL BE PUBLISHED (Hons. & Prog. course)||August 2021|
|Online counselling 1st phase||August 2021|
|Online Counselling 2nd phase||August 2021|
|Online Counselling 3rd phase||August 2021|
|Online Counselling 4th Phase||September 2021|
|Online Counselling 5th Phase||September 2021|
|Online Counselling 6th Phase||September 2021|
|Online Counselling 7th Phase||September 2021|
RDK College Merit List 2021 Important Dates
Since no entrance is taken and the selection procedure is mainly focused on the merit list, students should be clear about the dates. It is because it helps them to keep themselves updated about the procedure. The below table shows important dates regarding the admission procedure.
|Online Application Form ( Hons., General Programme )||August 2021|
|Last Date of Online Payment for Application||August 2021|
|Provisional merit list||August 2021|
|Final Merit List ( Hons. And Programme Course)||August 2021|
Thus counseling process continues as per the seats and no. of applicants and the merit list. One gas to submit application fees of Rs 150 online. The application form will not process if the fess is not submitted.
How To Check RDK College Merit List 2021?
Candidates must follow certain steps in order to view the result. However one can see the result by following the steps:
- Visit the official page of the College i.e www.rdkcollege.in
- A home page of the college will appear
- Look for the “Online Application 2021” at the top of the home page of the college and click it.
- A new site directly to the College will open on the next page i.e rdkcollegeonline.org
- Search for Merit List and then click on it.
- Then select the Subject and Category and press the “ submit “ button.
Download RDK College UG Merit list 2021
Details Present On Rani College Merit List 2021
The Merit list has lots of content. The information merit list provides to its candidates are:
- Registration no.
- Registration number
- Merit scores/ Points
- Date of merit list release
West Bengal Other College merit list
|3.||Ananda Mohan College|
|4.||Sovarani Memorial College|
Importance of RDK College Merit List 2021
The merit list plays an important part in the life of the students. It may not decide the future of the candidates but it definitely helps in shaping the future. On the basis of the merit list, admission takes place. Thus Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary marks are very important for taking admission to the college. It is because the merit list is prepared by the concerned authority keeping many things in mind. Those things are the marks obtained by the students in their intermediate level, state preference, category, etc. The difference in one mark creates a lot of difference, thus students should take their exams seriously.
Documents Required For RDK College Admission 2021
- Printout of RDK College UG/ PG Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.