RDK College Merit List 2020: Third Phase 1st Admission List has been published for Honors and Major Courses. Candidates can click on the link below. It is situated in Murshidabad, West Bengal which offers arts, science, and commerce streams to the students. College provides both the general as well as Hons. subject. It selects the candidates on the basis of the merit list. No entrance exam is held for the selection procedure. Intermediate/10+2 level marks are taken into account to prepare a list. The application form has to be submitted by the students.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
An application fee amounting Rs 150 has been submitted in order to carry forward the admission process. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding RDK Admission List. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
- Rani Dhanya Kumari College 1st Admission List of Phase III (Honors) Courses released. Click Here to check. The last date for admission is 17th October 2020 (23:00 Hours).
Rani Dhanya Kumari College Admission Schedule
|ONLINE APPLICATION Fees Rs.150/- for each application|
LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
|18.08.2020 TILL 10 P.M|
|Last date for online payment (Application Fee)||18.08.2020 TILL 10 P.M|
|Application form correction BY THE APPLICANTS||18.08.2020 TILL 10 P.M|
|Provisional merit list will be Published||Declared|
|PROVISIONAL MERIT LIST CORRECTION BY THE COLLEGE||21.08..2020 TILL 4 P.M (declared)|
|FINAL MERITLIST WILL BE PUBLISHED (Hons. & Prog. course)||22.08.2020 AT 12 noon (Declared)|
|Online counselling 1st phase||24.08.20 to 26.08.20|
|Online Counselling 2nd phase||27.08.20 to 29.08.20|
|Online Counselling 3rd phase||30.08.20 to 01.09.20|
|Online Counselling 4th Phase||02.09.20. to 04.09.20|
|Online Counselling 5th Phase||05.09.20 to 07.09.20|
|Online Counselling 6th Phase||08.09.20 to 10.09.20|
|Online Counselling 7th Phase||11.09.20 to 13.09.20|
RDK College Merit List 2020 Important Dates
Since no entrance is taken and the selection procedure is mainly focused on the merit list, students should be clear about the dates. It is because it helps them to keep themselves updated about the procedure. Below table shows important dates regarding the admission procedure.
|Online Application Form ( Hons., General Programme )||started|
|Last Date of Online Payment for Application||18th August 2020|
|Provisional merit list||19th August 2020|
|Final Merit List ( Hons. And Programme Course)||22nd August 2020|
Thus counseling process continues as per the seats and no. of applicants and the merit list. One gas to submit application fees of Rs 150 online. The application form will not process if the fess is not submitted.
How to check RDK College Merit List 2020?
Candidates must follow certain steps in order to view the result. However one can see the result by following the steps:
- Visit the official page of the College i.e www.rdkcollege.in
- A home page of the college will appear
- Look for the “Online Application 2020” at the top of the home page of the college and click it.
- A new site directly to the College will open in next page i.e rdkcollegeonline.org
- Search for Merit List and then click on it.
- Then select the Subject and Category and press the “ submit “ button.
Download RDK College UG Merit list 2020
Details Present on Rani College Merit List 2020
Merit list has lots of contents. The information merit list provides to its candidates are:
- Registration no.
- Registration number
- Merit scores/ Points
- Date of merit list release
West Bengal Other College merit list
|3.||Ananda Mohan College|
|4.||Sovarani Memorial College|
Importance of RDK College Merit List 2020
The merit list plays an important part in the life of the students. It may not decide the future of the candidates but it definitely helps in shaping the future. On the basis of the merit list, admission takes place. Thus Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary marks are very important for taking the admission in the college. It is because the merit list is prepared by the concerned authority keeping many things in mind. Those things are the marks obtained by the students in their intermediate level, state preference, category, etc. The difference in one mark creates a lot of difference, thus students should take their exams seriously.
Documents Required for Admission
- Printout of RDK College UG/ PG Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.