Rayalaseema University Hall Ticket 2021 will release soon for UG and PG courses. The university is responsible for releasing entrance test and semester exam admit card. Hence, candidates who have submitted the application form can download RU Admit Card. The admit card carries all the important details of the examination and the candidate. However, to download the hall ticket, the applicant has to provide the login credentials. So, in this article, we have provided complete details of the RUK Admit Card 2021. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who have filled the admission form or semester exam form can download the hall ticket from the official website – ruk.ac.in
Important Dates of Rayalaseema UG/PG Admit Card
The university has not issued any dates yet. However, we have provided the tentative dates below. If there is any change in the dates, then we will update it here.
Admit Card dates of Entrance Exam Admission
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Last date of the application for submission||July 2021|
|Release of the admit card||Third week of July 2021|
|Entrance exam||August 2021|
Admit Card Schedule of Semester Exams
The university releases the admit card for the semester exams 10 days before the exams. To download the hall ticket candidates have to provide their university details.
How to download the Rayalaseema University Hall Ticket?
The university releases the admit card from its official website. Hence, the applicants have to visit the official website in order to download the hall ticket. So, the step by step procedure to download the admit card of RUK is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Then click on the examination or the admit card link available on the homepage.
- After that, enter the registration id and password.
- The admit card is then displayed on the screen.
- Check the details carefully and download the hall ticket.
What are the details mentioned on RKU Hall Ticket 2021?
Soon after downloading the admit card, the applicants must check the details printed on the admit card. So, the list of the information available on the admit card is as follows-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Date and time of the examination.
- The subject of the exam.
- Venue of the examination
- Photo and Signature of the candidate
- Instructions for the exam.
Candidates must make sure that all the details are printed correctly. If there is any discrepancy in the details, then immediately contact the exam conducting authority.
What to carry along with RKU Admit Card 2021?
At the time of the examination, the candidates must carry the following documents along with a hall ticket.
- Identity Proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport etc.
- Admit Card.
- Two Passport Size Photograph
Important Instructions of Rayalaseema University 2021 Hall Ticket
At the time of examination, the university issues some guidelines and instructions for the students who are appearing for the exams. Hence, the list of the RKU Exam Instructions are as follows-
- The candidate must reach the examination centre an hour before the exam.
- The applicant must carry all the documents asked in the exam.
- No electronic devices such as calculators, watch, mobile phones are allowed for the exam.
- Malpractices are not allowed while writing the exam. Otherwise, the candidature is cancelled.
RKU University Semester Exam Hall Ticket pdf
The University conducts the Odd and Even Semester Exams for the candidates as well. However, to appear for the entrance test, the applicant has to download the hall ticket online. Rayalaseema University Semester Admit Card releases hall ticket 10 days before the exam. Also, the candidates must have a minimum attendance record.
So, these are the complete details regarding Rayalaseema University Hall Ticket. If there is any query, then comment below.