The NTRUHS has released the official notification regarding admission to Post Graduate Medical & Dental Degree/Diploma Courses for the academic session 2018-19. To view the same, click on ” Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) Coordinates the admission into BAMS BHMS BNYS courses in the Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Naturopathy medical colleges affiliated to NTRUHS.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Admissions are opened for the various competent authority Quota seats i.e seats in government Ayurveda, Homeopathy colleges and competent authority seats in private un-aided non-minority Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Naturopathy medical colleges affiliated to Dr.NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
Candidates seeking admission in the aforementioned seats must have appeared in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and based on the score in NEET they shall be alloted a seat.
Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria discussed in this section in order to be considered for admission into BAMS BHMS BNYS courses in Ayurveds, Homeopathy and Naturopathy colleges affiliated to NTRUHS.
For Admissions into BAMS and BNYS
Candidates should have passed any of the following:
- 2 years intermediate examination (10+2) with Botany, zoology, Physics and chemistry as optional with 50% aggregate marks. Each of the subjects mentioned above should have had a practical test.
- Any other exam of the 10+2 pattern recognized by University Or Board Of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as subjects and each subject having a practical test.
- Intermediate (10+2) with bridge course in Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry.
Note: Candidates passing the qualifying examination from an institute situated outside Andhra Pradesh must get a certificate of Equivalence issued by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
For Admissions into BHMS
Candidates should have passed any of the following:
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School certificate examination similar to 10+2 pattern. The last two years should comprise of the study of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with Mathematics or any other subject as electives with English as a compulsory subject.
- The Intermediate examination in Science of an Indian University or Board or other recognized organizing body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects with a practical test each; English being a core subject.
- The pre-professional or Pre-medical examination with Physics, chemistry and Biology after passing the higher secondary school examination or the intermediate examination or any equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology each having a practical test and english being a compulsory subject.
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology each having a practical test after passing 10+2 with English as a compulsory subject.
- Other examination equivalent to Intermediate Sciences from a recognized University or Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology each having a practical test and English being a compulsory subject.
- Candidates should be of atleast 17 years of age as on 31.12.2018.
- Candidates born on or after 02.01.2002 are not eligible.
Local and Non-Local status
Candidates must be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder and must satisfy the local and non-local status of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
85% of seats are reserved for the Local candidates. Non-local candidates are eligible for 15% of the seats where Local candidates are also applicable.
The candidates must score the following marks at least or more in the NEET examination conducted by CBSE:
Cut off score (out of 720)
Persons with Disability (OC)
Application Form for NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS
The candidates must fill the online application form for being considered for the merit lists for competent Authority Quota Seats to be determined by the NEET UG 2017 scores. The online application form shall be available on the websites apbahnu.apsche.ac.in or bahnu.apntruhs.in in the month of September 2018.
The filling of the online application form shall include the following steps:
- Visit the website apbahnu.apsche.ac.in or bahnu.apntruhs.in
- Click on the link ‘Online Registration’
- Enter the following details for online registration:
- NEET Roll No.
- NEET Rank
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- After entering the aforesaid details, Click on the ‘Validate’ button. If all the details are found valid, your Registration No. shall be generated. Retain it for future reference.
- To fill the application form, Enter your NEET Roll no. and Registration No. and click on Validate button. The application form shall appear.
- You shall have to fill the following details in the form:
- Personal Details such as Name, Parents’ Name, Address, Categories, NEET Rank and Roll No., SSC Exam details etc
- Study details which shall ask for details from Class VI to XII.
- Click on SAVE AND EXIT if you want to Re-enter your details later. If all the information is correct, Click on SAVE AND PAY
- Pay the application Fees using any of the following methods:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Debit Card+ATM PIN
- Net BankingThe registration and verification fees are as follows:
General/OC/BC Rs.2,500/- (Bank charges extra) ST/SC Rs.2,000/- (Bank charges extra)
- After successful payment, your online application form shall be displayed. Take a print out and submit it along with required documents at the time of document verification.
Candidates must put their signature on the declaration area of the printout of the online application form.
Verification of Documents
After successfully accomplishing the online application procedure, Candidates must get their original documents verified for web counselling.
The document verification shall take place at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Administrative Building, Vijayawada.
The schedule for document verification is as follows:
Provisional Merit Position
Up to Last Merit Position (647041)
The document verification of candidates who have applied NCC, CAP, PH categories shall take place separately as follows:
Provisional merit position
|Physically Challenged (PH)|
Candidates must paste a photograph on the printout of the online application form on the space provided and carry it on the day of document verification alongwith the following documents in original and three photocopy sets:
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2017
- Rank card of NEET UG-2017
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
- Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
- Aadhar Card
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/with Ration card.
- Local status certificate issued by MRO for claiming as AP local as per Circular No. 4136/SPF&MC/2015-5, dated.08.08.2016.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, PH should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
There shall only be One round of document verification. Candidates can go for the exercise of Web Option only on successful document verification.
Web Options and Counselling
Candidates who have got their documents verified can proceed to exercise web options where they have to select the courses and institutes they wish to be allotted. After documents verification, a merit list will be released showing the rankings of the candidates for admission.
Check here for the NTRUHS Counselling.
Important points regarding web options and counselling:
- Candidates can give web options anywhere using internet facility.
- A One Time Password will be sent to the candidate on their registered mobile number on saving the web options.
- Candidates are advised to fill the web options carefully and take a printout of the saved option.
- Based on the options given by candidates and according to their merit, they shall be allotted seats.
- Allotment letter can be downloaded on payment of University fee of Rs.8000/- through online payment gateway using netbanking/debit card/ credit card.
- Candidates must report at the allotted institute on the designated date and time, failing of which their admission shall be cancelled.
- At the time of reporting at the allotted institute, they also have to pay the college fee and submit their original documents to complete the admission procedure.
- If the candidate chooses to shift to a better option during subsequent rounds of counselling, the original documents will be sent to the concerned college after completion of the counselling procedure.
- Subsequent rounds of counselling and exercising web options will be done for:
- Leftover seats in Phase I
- Not reported/Not joined seats
If you have questions and doubts, please write to us in the comments section below.