Joint Entrance Examination Main or JEE Main is country’s one of the most reputed and top most engineering entrance examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Every year the JEE Main witnesses lakh of applications from all over for admission to the top engineering colleges namely the NITs (National Institutes of Technology), IIITs (Indian Institute of Information Technology) and other GFTIs (Government Funded Technical Institutes). Like every year, this year too, JEE Main 2018 witnessed a lakhs of applications from all the over the country. The application has been closed and the JEE Main 2018 Admit card has been released officially for the registered candidates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JEE Main 2018 is around the corner. The exam will be conducted in offline and online mode on 8th and 15th and 16th April 2018. In order to qualify the exam with a good score, candidates must focus only on their ways of preparation. One of the best ways to know if you are fully prepared for JEE Main is to practice previous years question papers. According to expert advice, practicing adequate number of previous year question paper helps the candidate know type of questions that they will be getting in the exam, the candidate will be up-to-date with the question pattern and he/she will know how to answer the questions asked in the examination. In addition, regular practice through the sample papers of JEE Main 2017 will help candidates in identifying the most important, the moderately important and less important topics. In this article, we have provided you the previous year question papers as well as other preparation tips to score well in the examination.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Have a look at the JEE Main 2017 questions for Paper I as well as Paper II as these are the most recent questions that a candidate can practice to prepare efficiently.
Previous Year Question Paper of JEE Main 2017
Previous Year Question Paper of JEE Main 2017 Paper I
|Exam Date||Set/Exam Date|
Previous Year Question Paper of JEE Main 2017 Paper II
|Set W (English + Hindi)|
|Set X (English + Hindi)|
|Set Y (English + Hindi)|
|Set Z (English + Hindi)|
Previous Year Question Paper of JEE Main 2016
|Exam Date||Set/Exam Date|
|09.04.2016||Sample Paper I|
|10.04.2016||Sample paper II|
Useful Preparation Tips
You can also follow the preparation tips given below to score well in the JEE Main 2018.
- Pay attention in school – Earliest preparation can start by staying focused in school during class 11th and 12th during which most concepts that are a part of the UPSEE 2018 question paper are covered.
- Manage your day – Chart out a timetable on a daily basis. This will give you ample amount of time to study, take breaks and revise what you’ve studied.
- Coaching classes – Aspirants who can manage time and want to join batch wise tuition centers can join coaching classes.
- Keep yourself updated – Keeping yourself in sync with previous years’ question papers will help become familiar with the concepts and pattern and will allow you to practice different questions simultaneously.
- Practice mock test –There are various tests available for students who want to prepare themselves thoroughly. After completing the preparations, students can take a timed-mock test and check if whether they are able to complete the exam in given time. Candidates can also go for online test series after they are done with the syllabus.
- Clarify your doubts – Students must not forget to clear their doubts however small they may be. It is advisable for the students to approach their school teachers and tuition teachers whenever in need.
- Eat healthy – Students must make sure that while preparing for exams they eat healthily and have a healthy sleeping pattern. The entire preparation will prove futile if you do not feel fit on the day of the exam.