NID Application Form 2021: NID 2021 Application Form Correction has been started from 21st February and the last date to edit the NID Online application form is 23rd February 2021. for B.Des. and M.Des. courses. So, the candidates who have applied online can edit the details in the application form of NID within the last date. However, only specific details can be edited in the application correction window. Those who are seeking admission have to fill NID online admission Form. While filling the form of NID, candidates have to exercise filling the NID online registration form. NID offers admission for Bachelor of Design (B.Des.), Masters of Design (M.Des.), and Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD). Check the websitee in a regular manner in order to get updates on NID 2021 application admission form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- NID 2021 Application Correction has been started on 21st February 2021. The last date to edit the form is 23rd February 2021. Click Here to Edit Online Application.
NID Application Form 2021 Release Date
It is important to fill NID admission form 2021 so that one can participate in the NID 2021. While filling online form make use of the correct details only. Refer to the official notification before filling the NID Registration Form. The concerned authority will not entertain the admission form of NID having incorrect information. After filling the NID application form, making payment of the requisite fee is another important process.
|Online Registration Starts||9th January 2021|
|Online Registration Closes||17th February 2021|
|Submission of form with late fee||17th to 20th February 2021|
|Edit Application Form||21st to 23rd February 2021 (Started)|
|DAT Prelims Admit Card release||4th March 2021|
|DAT Prelims Exam||14th March 2021|
Check – NID Admit Card 2021 Here.
How To Apply Online For NID Registration Form 2021?
As NID application form 2021 will be available online so it is important to know the process. This section will guide the candidates to fill NID 2021 admission form. Candidates who are not aware of the steps can take help from this section. Candidates should NID Online Form if they meet the eligibility criteria. Further, read the step by step process to submit the application form below.
- Click on the link of the application form mentioned in this article.
- Sign up by selecting the required details. The candidate will have to select the following details:
- Programmes of study
- Applying in Category
- Status of disability under PwD
- The following window will appear asking for the details:
- If you select General Category, a window will appear asking for your personal details. The details, which are to be entered are:
- Date of Birth
- Full Name
- E-mail Address (while filling the same, the candidate must make sure that the e-mail id is active for at least past 1 year)
- Alternate e-mail ID
- Mobile number
- Alternate Contact Number
8. How did you come to know about NID?
9. Verification Code
- Enter all the mandatory fields and click on Submit.
After clicking on submit, the screen will reflect all the details entered in the NID registration form.
- Check all the details and click on Confirm and Sign Up.
- The following window will appear:
- Click on Proceed to Login.
- Then, you will have to log in with the help of the required credentials. The following window will appear asking for the details:
- After entering all the mandatory details, click on Submit.
- Post the same, the screen will reflect the previously entered details. After you hit OK, the candidate will have to enter all the details related to the examination and other details. The credentials, which are to be entered are:
- Exam Centre
- Place of Birth
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Mother’s name of the applicant
- Present address
- Education Details
- After entering all the details, click on Save and Proceed to the Upload Document Section.
- Upload the mandatory documents. While doing the same, do keep in mind the specified size of the document, lest, the document will not be accepted.
- Post uploading the documents, click on Go to Payments Section.
- Pay the mandatory amount and submit the application form. The payment can be done in an online mode.
- Take a printout of the form for future purposes.
NID Application Admission Form Fee for B.Des. & GDPD
|General/ OBC (Creamy Layer)||Rs.2000/-|
|Overseas (only B.Des.)||Rs.3000/-|
Application Fee for M.Des.
|Category||1 Discipline Only||2 Disciplines|
|General/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Rs.2000/-||Rs.4000/-|
|Overseas (only B.Des.)||Rs.3000/-||Rs.6000/-|
Check NID Result 2021 Here
How to Make Corrections in the NID Registration Form?
- Click on the link of the application correction mentioned in this article.
- Doing this will take you to the login section which will look like the image below:
- Enter mandatory details in the login section. The details, which are to be entered are:
- E-mail Address
- Date of Birth
- Verification Code
- Click on Submit.
- Correct the particular details in the form.