NIFT Result 2021 has been declared on 18th March 2021. The score card of NIFT is now available on the official website. Students who have appeared in the written test can now check out the dates of the Interview Schedule at NIFT 2021 Admission. The result of NIFT 2021 has been released in an online mode. Therefore all the candidates who have given the entrance test can download the NIFT Scorecard from the official website, or from the direct link given in this article. Check the NIFT Exam Result using the link available in the article. NIFT UG result and NIFT PG result will release separately. Check information about NIFT B.Des. the result, NIFT M.Des. the result, NIFT B.F.Tech result as well as NIFT M.F.Tech result.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- NIFT 2021 Result has been Declared on 18th March 2021. Click Here to View Results.
NIFT 2021 Final Result Release Date
The candidate must be sure to be updated with all the important dates. The following table mentions about the important dates of the release of the result and the events after that:
|Result release date (of B.Des, M.Des)||18th March 2021 (Declared)|
|Last date for online registration for foreign nationals/ SAARC/ NRIs||April 2021|
|Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview||April/ May 2021|
|Final result release date||May/ June 2021|
Steps to Check NIFT Exam Result 2021
This section will guide the candidates to check NIFT result 2021. Candidates who are not familiar with the online procedure can refer to this section. While downloading NIFT 2021 result make use of correct details only. The information such as Application/ Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth is important. Further, read the step by step process to download the result of NIFT 2021 below.
- Click on the link of the result mentioned in this article.
- The following login section will appear on the screen.
- Enter the mandatory details into the login section. The details, which are to be filled are:
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Application Number
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the result for future purposes.
Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GD/ PI)
Candidates who are seeking admission in any Masters Programme will go through Group Discussion and Personal Interview. For that, it is important to pass the written entrance examination so that they can undergo Case Study based Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
NIFT Group Discussion
Each candidate will get a case study exercise and to complete the exercise there will be 15 to 20 minutes for discussion on the assigned case study. The expert panel will assess various parameters such as
- The contribution made to the topic
- Knowledge of the topic assigned
- Conceptual clarity
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving approach
- Effective communication
- Ability to generate new ideas
- Leadership qualities
Check NIFT Admit Card 2021
NIFT Personal Interview
In the personal interview, the experts will evaluate a candidate on the following factors:
- Career orientation
- Overall personal achievements in academics and co-curricular activities
- General awareness and aptitude, creative and lateral thinking
- Aptness for the course
NOTE: In case of equal scores of two candidates, the older candidate (as per date of birth) will be given preference.