NID Admit Card 2020: For appearing in the examination, candidates have to download NID Hall Ticket. The admit card of NID 2020 will be an important document so that a candidate can sit for the NID exam. NID 2020 Admit Card will be available at the official website. NID Hall Ticket 2020 will release a few days before the start of the examination. Without NID Exam Admit Card, no candidate will get the permission to enter inside the exam hall. Read about NID B.Des. Admit Card, NID M.Des. Admit Card below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NID Admit Card 2020 | NID Hall Ticket
The admit card for NID Exam will release online. Only eligible candidates shall be able to download NID DAT Admit Card. The concerned authority will not share NID Admit Card either through email or post with any candidate. While downloading the admit card make sure that you are using correct details. For downloading NID DAT 2020 Admit Card, the details such as Application/ Registration Number and Password are important. We will also update the link to download NID Admit Card 2020 on this page when it will be available.
NID 2020 Admit Card Release Date
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of December 2019|
|NID Prelims Exam Date||1st week of January 2020|
|Prelims Result Release Date||3rd week of March 2020|
|Rechecking window with payment mode||3rd week of March 2020|
|Mains Admit Card Release Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Mains Result Release Date||Last week of May 2019|
How to Download NID Admit Card?
As the admit card will be available online so one should be aware of the complete process. We are providing complete steps to download NID Exam Admit Card 2020 in this section. Candidates who are not familiar with the steps can check this section so that they can access NID 2020 Hall Ticket successfully. Further, read the step by step process to Download NID DAT Admit Card below.
- Visit the official website or click on the link which will be available here later.
- The page to download Admit Card 2020 will open in a new tab.
- Then enter the required details such as Application/ Registration Number and Password.
- After that click on the submit button for the submission of the details.
- Further, the admit card of NID will display on the screen in PDF format.
- Then check the information available in the admit card carefully.
- Download it and take the printout of it for further reference.
Information Available in NID DAT Admit Card 2020
It is important to check the details in NID Admit Card. NID Hall Ticket 2020 will carry the information related to the candidate as well as the exam. If there will be any error in the details then contact the helpline services immediately. The following information will be available in admit card of NID 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s Name of the candidate
- Application/ Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Photo and Signature
- Date of the exam
- Caste Category of the candidate
- Shift of the exam
- Name of the examination centre
- Reporting Time
- Other guidelines to follow during the exam.
Documents to carry along with NID 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates should carry the relevant document along with admit card of NID exam. Carry a valid identity proof issued by any government authority. Carry any one document from the followings.
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card etc.
Important Points of NID Hall Ticket 2020
- It is mandatory for all candidates to carry NID Admit Card in the exam hall.
- No candidate will get permission to sit in the exam without NID Hall Ticket.
- Do not make any changes in the information given in the NID Exam Admit Card.
- Show NID Admit Card 2020 on the demand of invigilator.
- NID 2020 Hall Ticket will be a non-sharable document so do not share it with anyone.
- No candidate will not get the admit card either through email or post.
NID Exam Centre City
Candidates can appear in the examination by reaching to the exam centre. While filling the application form candidates will get the option to choose exam city. Choose an exam centre where you can reach easily. Try to reach the examination centre at least 60 minutes before the reporting time. Candidates can choose any one city from the following for appearing in the examination.
- New Delhi