NID Application Form 2020 has been released on the 1st of October 2019. One, who is looking forward to filling the application form must make sure to be updated with all the crucial dates of the release of the application form and the events post that. The notification of NID 2020 shall be available at admission.nid.edu. Those who are seeking admission have to fill NID Online Form. While filling the form of NID, candidates have to exercise NID registration. NID offers admission for Bachelor of Design (B.Des.), Masters of Design (M.Des.), and Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD). Check the website in a regular manner in order to get updates on NID 2020 application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NID Application Form 2020 has been released.
NID Application Form 2020 Date
It is important to fill NID admission form 2020 so that one can participate in the NID 2020. While filling online form make use of the correct details only. Refer to the official notification before filling the application form. The concerned authority will not entertain the admission form of NID having incorrect information. After filling the form, making payment of the requisite fee is another important process.
NID 2020 Application Form Release Date
|NID Online Application Form starts||1st October 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application||7th November 2019 (4 PM)|
|Last date for submitting online application by paying the late fee||13th November 2019 (4 PM)|
|Last date for receiving printed application forms along with Demand Draft||13th November 2019 (4 PM)|
|Correction of the application form||13th November 2019 (6 PM)|
|Last date to make corrections in the application form||15th November 2019 (6 PM)|
Check NID Admit Card 2020 Here.
How to fill NID Registration Form 2020?
As NID application form 2020 will be available online so it is important to know the process. This section will guide the candidates to fill NID 2020 admission form. Candidates who are not aware of the steps can take help from this section. Candidates should NID Online Form if they meet the eligibility criteria. Further, read the step by step process to submit the application form below.
- Click on the link of the application form mentioned in this article.
- Sign up by selecting the required details. The candidate will have to select the following details:
- Programmes of study
- Applying in Category
- Status of disability under PwD
- The following window will appear asking for the details:
- If you select General Category, a window will appear asking for your personal details. The details, which are to be entered are:
- Date of Birth
- Full Name
- E-mail Address (while filling the same, the candidate must make sure that the e-mail id is active for at least past 1 year)
- Alternate e-mail ID
- Mobile number
- Alternate Contact Number
8. How did you come to know about NID?
9. Verification Code
- Enter all the mandatory fields and click on Submit.
After clicking on submit, the screen will reflect all the details entered in the form.
- Check all the details and click on Confirm and Sign Up.
- The following window will appear:
- Click on Proceed to Login.
- Then, you will have to log in with the help of the required credentials. The following window will appear asking for the details:
- After entering all the mandatory details, click on Submit.
- Post the same, the screen will reflect the previously entered details. After you hit OK, the candidate will have to enter all the details related to the examination and other details. The credentials, which are to be entered are:
- Exam Centre
- Place of Birth
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Mother’s name of the applicant
- Present address
- Education Details
- After entering all the details, click on Save and Proceed to the Upload Document Section.
- Upload the mandatory documents. While doing the same, do keep in mind the specified size of the document, lest, the document will not be accepted.
- Post uploading the documents, click on Go to Payments Section.
- Pay the mandatory amount and submit the application form. The payment can be done in an online mode.
- Take a printout of the form for future purposes.
Application Fee for B.Des. & GDPD
|General/ OBC (Creamy Layer)||Rs.2000/-|
|Overseas (only B.Des.)||Rs.3000/-|
Application Fee for M.Des.
|Category||1 Discipline Only||2 Disciplines|
|General/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Rs.2000/-||Rs.4000/-|
|Overseas (only B.Des.)||Rs.3000/-||Rs.6000/-|
Check NID Result 2020 Here