|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
NID Application Form 2020: The notification of NID 2020 shall be available at admission.nid.edu. Those who are seeking admission have to fill NID Online Form. While filling the form of NID, candidates have to exercise NID Registration. NID offers admission for Bachelor of Design (B.Des.), Masters of Design (M.Des.), and Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD). Check the website in a regular manner in order to get updates on NID 2020 Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NID Application Form 2020
The application form of NID shall be available online at the official website. It is important to fill NID Admission Form 2020 so that one can participate in the NID exam. While filling NID 2020 Online Form make use of the correct details only. Refer to the official notification before filling NID 2020 Application Form. The concerned authority will not entertain the admission form of NID having incorrect information. After filling the form, making payment of the requisite fee is another important process.
NID 2020 Application Form Release Date
|NID Online Application Form starts||1st week of October 2019|
|Last date for submitting online application||2nd week of November 2019|
|Last date for submitting online application by paying late fee||3rd week of November 2019|
|Last date for receiving printed application forms along with Demand Draft||3rd week of November 2019|
|Modification of Application Form||3rd week of November 2019|
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of December 2019|
|NID Prelims Exam Date||1st week of January 2020|
|Prelims Result Release Date||3rd week of March 2020|
|Rechecking window with payment mode||3rd week of March 2020|
|Mains Admit Card Release Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Mains Result Release Date||Last week of May 2020|
How to fill NID Online Form 2020?
As NID Application Form 2020 will be available online so it is important to know the process. This section will guide the candidates to fill NID 2020 Admission Form. Candidates who are not aware of the steps can take help from this section. Candidates should NID Online Form if they meet the eligibility criteria. Further, read the step by step process to submit the application form below.
STEP 1 – NID Registration 2020 @ admission.nid.edu
- Visit the official website admission.nid.edu or click on the link which will be available on this page later.
- Then find the link to exercise NID 2020 Registration.
- For registration provide a valid email address and an active mobile number.
- Make your email address and mobile number active till the admission procedure completes successfully.
- After NID Registration, applicants will receive login details via an email to the registered email address.
- Log in to your account using login and password to proceed further.
STEP 2 – Fill NID Online Application Form
- After logging in fill the required details.
- The details such as Name, Parent’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Educational details, Address and others.
- Then check the filled in details very carefully.
- Further, click on ‘Save & Proceed’ to go to the next section to ‘Upload Document’.
STEP 3: Uploading your Documents & Signature
- Upload your recent passport photograph in JPG/ JPEG format and not exceeding 100 KB in size.
- Then upload your signature in JPG/ JPEG format and not exceeding 100 KB in size.
- Further, upload OBC-NCL category certificate (if applicable) in JPG/ JPEG format and not exceeding 150 KB in size.
- After that upload PwD certificate (if applicable) in JPG/ JPEG format and not exceeding 150 KB in size.
- A candidate has to upload the first and last page of their valid passport if applying under the Overseas category in JPG/ JPEG format and not exceeding 150 KB in size.
- Then click on ‘Save & Proceed’ to go to the next section to pay Application Fees.
STEP 4: Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay the application fee in order to submit NID Application Form 2020.
- For making payment online use debit/ credit card.
- If any candidate wants to pay offline then make Demand Draft in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi.
- In order to complete the application process send the demand draft and a printout of your application form in a single envelope to the following address – The Project Manager–CMS All India Management Association Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003 India.
NOTE – Candidates who will make an online payment via debit/ credit card are NOT required to send the print-out of the application form.
Application Fee for B.Des. & GDPD
|General/ OBC (Creamy Layer)||Rs.2000/-|
|Overseas (only B.Des.)||Rs.3000/-|
Application Fee for M.Des.
|Category||1 Discipline Only||2 Disciplines|
|General/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Rs.2000/-||Rs.4000/-|
|Overseas (only B.Des.)||Rs.3000/-||Rs.6000/-|
NID Eligibility Criteria
It is important to meet the eligibility in the first place for filling NID 2020 Application Form. The concerned authority will not entertain NID Application Form of a non-eligible candidate. In order to get the information in details refers to the official notification. The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Design (B.Des.), Masters of Design (M.Des.), and Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD) is different. Further, read the essential qualifications for filling NID Online Form 2020 below.
For Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) and Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD)
- Passed or will appear for Class 12th qualifying examinations in the academic year 2018-19 in any stream such as Science, Arts, Commerce, etc. from any recognized board such as CBSE, IB, ICSE or equivalent.
- The age of a candidate should not be more than 20 Years. Those who were born on or after 1 July 1999 are eligible to apply for admission. However, candidates belonging to the reserved categories shall be eligible for age relaxation.
For Master of Design (M.Des.)
- The age of a candidate should not be more than 30 Years. However, candidates belonging to the reserved categories shall be eligible for age relaxation.
- Completed Bachelor degree or Full-time Diploma in any specialization from any university or institute.