NEET State Wise Rank List 2018: NEET 2018 Results will be declared on June 05, 2018 in online mode. Candidates who took the exam in offline mode on 6th May 2018 can check their result by entering the login credentials. The applicants who qualify i.e. who secure the minimum cutoff as decided by CBSE will be eligible for the counselling process. All the below mentioned states will release the individual rank list on different dates. Candidates will have to register for admission. They will be called for the counselling according to the ranks obtained by them in the NEET UG 2018 merit list. To know about NEET State Wise Rank List 2018 – Read Below.

Didn't score well in JEE MAIN don't lose hope apply for Other Top Private Universities in India
Manav Rachna University Admissions OpenApply Now!!
Chandigarh University Admissions OpenApply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admissions OpenApply Now!!
Bennett University 2019 Admissions OpenApply Now!!

Subscribe For Latest Updates

Subscribed Successfully.
Already Subscribed.

Distribution of seats

NEET UG 2018 is a national level medical examination for admissions to all the government, medical and private colleges across India. The 15% of the seats will be filled according to the All India Quota rank and counselling is conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The rest 85% of the seats will be filled according to the state quota as applicable. They will release the individual state rank list.

The merit list of all the individual state will be provided here on this page as soon as the NEET UG 2018 results are declared on 5th June 2018. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for regular updates about the merit list.

What will happen after NEET 2018 result and how the overall NEET UG 2018 counselling will be conducted?

As soon as the NEET 2018 result is declared, the rank list along with the name of the candidates will be given to the DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India to provide the same to the Admitting Authorities of the state.

The states, on the basis of the data received, will release their own merit list for NEET UG 2018 qualified candidates. They will have to check the list as per the state which they applied for during the application process. After this, the remaining counselling and admission procedure will be conducted.

Didn't score well in JEE MAIN don't lose hope apply for Other Top Private Universities in India
Manav Rachna University Admissions OpenApply Now!!
Chandigarh University Admissions OpenApply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admissions OpenApply Now!!
Bennett University 2019 Admissions OpenApply Now!!

Who will release the NEET 2018 State Merit List?

CBSE, the official conducting body of NEET 2018, will give the list of the states which will release their individual Merit List based on NEET 2018 ranks. Candidates will have to apply separately to the individual state authority to participate in the counselling process. The below list contains all the name of the state, official website and NEET State Wise Rank List 2018.

S. NoStateNo.of collegesNo. of seats available
1Andaman & nicobar islands1100
2Arunachal pradesh
3Assam6726
4Andhra pradesh273800
5Bihar131250
6Chandigarh1100
7Chhatisgarh6700
8Dadar and Nagar Haveli
9Daman & Diu(UT)
10Delhi81050
11Goa1150
12Gujarat213230
13Haryana8800
14Himachal Pradesh3350
15Jammu & Kashmir4500
16Jharkhand3290
17Karnataka507095
18Kerala303550
19Lakshadweep (UT)
20Maharastra486245
21Mizoram
22Madhya Pradesh141800
23Manipur2200
24Meghalya150
25Nagaland
26Odisha81050
27Puducheey (UT)91275
28Punjab101145
29Rajasthan132100
30Sikkim1100
31Tamil Nadu455660
32Tripura2200
33Uttrakhand4500
34Uttar Pradesh363749
35West Benga;172450
36AFMC, Pune

How is the State counselling for NEET 2018 Conducted?

Each individual state’s medical authority will release its own merit list as soon as the NEET 2018 results are released. This list will be based on the details which will be sent by CBSE to them. On the basis of this detail, the merit list for each state is determined and released.

As soon as the merit list is released by them, they shall invite the applications from the students. NEET UG 2018 qualified candidates will have to get themselves registered to participate in the counselling process. It might also be possible that they have to register themselves for the process first, after which the merit list be produced.

Anyhow the candidates will have to visit the official website of each state to find all the information about the state counselling process for admissions to the medical seats. The detailed procedure will be updated here whenever the NEET 2018 results are declared.

Candidates, if have any doubts regarding the NEET State Wise Rank List 2018 counselling or want to get any other query answered, please write us in the comment box given below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *