Council of Architecture (COA) conducts the NATA exam all over India. The aspirants who are going to take the NATA 2020 exam must be aware of the new NATA exam pattern. Other aspects such as marking scheme, subjects, etc must also be known. The exam pattern is the structure of the exam which is going to take place in the nearby future. NATA exam pattern reflects the weightage of the subject in the exam with respect to marks. The exam takes place both in online and offline mode.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
This is because the paper is consists of PART A and Part B. Part A will have Drawing Section and Part B will have the Mathematical and General Aptitude section and logical reasoning. Part A will take place in offline mode i.e A 4 size paper and Part B takes place offline mode. Read the article given below to know about the detailed NATA exam pattern
NATA Exam Pattern 2020
Look into the table given below to know the pattern
|Mode of Exam|
|No. Of Papers||2|
|Types of Papers|
|No. of Questions||3 questions in paper 1 (Drawing) while Paper 2 will have 50 questions|
|Type of Questions|
NATA 2020 Paper Wise Pattern
NATA Paper 1 Pattern
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks Per Question|
|Drawing||3||2 question 35 marks each and 1 question 55 marks|
|Total||35+35+55 = 125|
NATA Paper 2 Pattern
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks Per Question|
So taking both the sections, the total marks = 200
Parameters For Drawing Aptitude
The drawing test takes place in an offline mode in an A4 sheet. The drawing test is marked on keeping certain things in mind. The different parameters on which it is calculated are:
- Candidates have to maintain proportionately in sketches of a given object.
- Judges see the appealing feature of the drawing.
- Authority see how the candidates have visualized and drawn the effects of light on the object and shadows it cast on surroundings
- They also check the ability to give perspective to drawing
- Three dimension drawing of buildings and other structure
- Creation of two-dimensional composition using given shapes and forms;
- Use of the colors in the image.
- The candidate’s grasp of scale and proportions
- Ability to draw a pencil sketch of any random daily experience from memory.
NATA Inter-se-merit 2020
If at any point more than one candidate scores the same marks then various parameters are taken into account.
- Candidates having more marks overall in Mathematics is placed higher
- Aspirants having fewer incorrect attempts in Mathematics will be ranked higher
- The candidate with higher overall marks in the Aptitude Test will be ranked higher
- The one with fewer wrong attempts in Aptitude component will get higher rank
- If the tie still exists then the candidate older in age will be ranked higher
If you have any more queries or doubts, then comment down below. We will assist you shortly.