NATA Exam Pattern 2021: Council of Architecture (COA) conducts the NATA exam all over India. The aspirants who are going to take the NATA 2021 exam must be aware of the new NATA paper pattern. Other aspects such as marking scheme, subjects, etc must also be known. The exam pattern is the structure of the exam that is going to take place in the nearby future. NATA exam pattern reflects the weightage of the subject in the exam with respect to marks. The exam takes place both in online & offline mode.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
This is because the paper is consists of PART A and Part B. Part A has Drawing Section and Part B has the Mathematical and General Aptitude section and logical reasoning. Part A takes place in offline mode i.e A 4 size paper and Part B takes place offline mode.
NATA Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates can look into the table below to get through the NATA 2021 Paper Pattern.
|Mode of Exam|
|No. Of Papers||2|
|No. of Sections in Paper||One Part – Aptitude Test|
|Types of Papers|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|No. of Questions||125|
|Type of Questions|
|Marking Scheme||Questions will carry either 1, 2 or 3 marks|
NATA 2021 Paper Wise Pattern
|Subject||Distribution of Marks||Total Marks|
|Drawing ( 3 questions)||1x 17|
3 x 16
6 x 10
|Mathematics (15 Questions)||15 x 1.5||22.5|
|General Aptitude (35 Questions)||35 x 1.5||52.5|
Parameters For Drawing Aptitude
The drawing test takes place in an offline mode in an A4 sheet. The drawing test is marked on keeping certain things in mind. The different parameters on which it is calculated are:
- Candidates have to maintain proportionately in sketches of a given object.
- Judges see the appealing feature of the drawing.
- Authority see how the candidates have visualized and drawn the effects of light on the object and shadows it cast on surroundings
- They also check the ability to give perspective to drawing
- Three dimension drawing of buildings and other structure
- Creation of two-dimensional composition using given shapes and forms;
- Use of the colors in the image.
- The candidate’s grasp of scale and proportions
- Ability to draw a pencil sketch of any random daily experience from memory.
NATA Inter-se-merit 2021
If at any point more than one candidate scores the same marks then various parameters are taken into account. They are:
- Candidates having more marks overall in Mathematics is placed higher
- Aspirants having fewer incorrect attempts in Mathematics is ranked higher
- The candidate with higher overall marks in the Aptitude Test is ranked higher
- The one with fewer wrong attempts in the Aptitude component get a higher rank
- If the tie still exists then the candidate older in age is ranked higher
If you have any more queries or doubts, then comment down below. We will assist you shortly.