NATA Application Form 2022: Registration for NATA 2022 session for the 1st phase will start from March 2022. Aspirants can apply now through the link provided below. Every year the Council of Architecture conducts the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). In addition, the interested candidates have to apply by filling the application form. The application procedure is in an online mode only. Moreover, this is a National Level Aptitude Test which is organized for providing admission into the B.Arch Programme. NATA 2022 Exam takes place twice a year, and qualified candidates get admission to private and Government colleges and institutions across the country. Further, for complete details about the NATA Application Form 2022 procedure, go through the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NATA Application Form 2022
Candidates appearing for both the first and second tests are issued separate scorecards for each test. The NATA 2022 Application Form shall be interactive in nature. Moreover, note that the fields superscribed with “*” are mandatory to be filled. Otherwise, may not be able to submit the form. Candidates should further be through the exam schedule. Hence, all the important dates are mentioned below.
|Release of NATA Application Form||March 2022|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||April 2022|
|Last Date to upload Images||April 2022|
|Fee payment allowed till||April 2022|
|Confirmation page printing available till||April 2022|
|Application form correction||Notify Later|
|Date of NATA 2022 Exam||Session 1: 12th June 2022|
Session 2: 3rd July 2022
Session 3: 24th July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2022 (Relaxed)
Before filling the form, candidates must go through the eligibility conditions. It is mandatory for each applicant to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Furthermore, the prescribed NATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- There are no such age limits
The following candidates are eligible to apply if they have the following educational background:
- 10th+2 or equivalent passed/ appearing with 50% aggregate marks and having Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination.
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) passed/ appearing recognized by Central/ State Government with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Further, candidates with an International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 1 year of schooling with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
Registration Fees and Payment Mode of NATA 2022
If the Fee payment is done correctly, then the form is considered incomplete. Further, the category-wise application fee is mentioned below. Candidates can pay the fee through online mode. Hence, they can use a Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking services to pay the fee.
|Category/ Session||Application Fee|
|For One Session|
|General candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 1700/-|
|For Both Session|
|General candidates||Rs. 3800/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 3100/-|
Documents Required while Filling NATA Registration Form
Candidates must keep the below-mentioned documents with them while filling the NATA application form. A few documents have to be uploaded as well. Further, the details on the application form must be filled as per the official documents. The documents that the applicant must keep ready are as follows:
- A Scanned Photograph and Signature of the Applicant has to be uploaded.
- Valid Email ID and Phone Number
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- PwD Certificate (If Applicable)
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
Important Documents Image Specifications
Candidates must upload the documents as per the prescribed specifications. The page size of the document is to be in A4 format. Furthermore, note that Aadhar Card is not a mandatory document for filling the Registration Form of NATA 2022.
|Document||Storage size||Image dimension|
|Photograph||4 KB||100 KB||4.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
How to Fill the NATA 2022 Application Form?
The filling of the application form consists of a few stages. It is necessary to complete each of these for the successful submission of the application. Furthermore, the complete application procedure is explained below for reference.
Step 1: Registration Process
- Visit the official NATA Portal – www.nata.in
- In addition, Click on the “Register Now” section. This redirects you to the Login Page.
- Again click the “Register Now” button for signing up for the User Account Registration. Fill in the mandatory fields and click on the Sign Up option. (* denotes mandatory)
- Once you have signed up successfully, click login to continue by entering the credentials. Moreover, to create the credentials, the candidates have to provide their Login ID and Password.
Step 2: Submission of the NATA 2022 Application Form
- Login to the NATA 2022 Portal using the credentials. Click on the “Apply Now” button which shall redirect you to the application form.
- Fill in with the required details (* marked categories are mandatory to be filled)
- Further, upload the relevant documents and click on the “PREVIEW” button to take a look at the complete application form. After rechecking click on the Submit button to submit the form. Moreover, once the form is submitted, no charges are entertained afterward.
- Once the application form is submitted, you are then redirected to the Payment Gateway page. Enter the required details for completing the payment process. In addition, the registration fees have been given above. Moreover, candidates who want to appear from test centers outside of India must have to fill the following fee for both sessions:
|For one session||Rs. 10,000/-|
|For both sessions||Rs. 18,000/-|
Step 3: Confirmation Page (A Proof Of Registration)
- After the successful payment of the fees, you are redirected to a confirmation page. The confirmation page consists of the Application number and the Transaction number.
- Furthermore, the candidate must take the printout of the confirmation page. In addition, a Confirmation page indicates your application form is submitted successfully. This can be used for future purposes.
Hence, by following these steps, a candidate can successfully submit the application form.
NATA 2022 Application Form Correction
The Council of Architecture allows students to edit the NATA 2022 Form after submission. However, this facility is provided for a short period of time. Candidates have to edit and submit the form before the due date. Further, spellings in names and any figures in numerical data can be corrected during the form correction time. After this, no candidate is allowed to edit the form under any circumstances.
NATA Admit Card 2022
The COA releases admit cards separately for both the session exams. Candidates need to enter the login credentials to download the NATA Hall Ticket 2022. In addition, it is the most important document on exam day. Without an admit card, no student is allowed to sit for the examination. Hence, candidates must carry its copy to the exam hall. Moreover, do not forget to check for discrepancies. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report to the authorities. Also, there should not be any discrepancy in admit card on the exam day.