The Council of Architecture (COA) will conduct the NATA 2021 exam. The concerned authority will release the NATA 2021 Admit card for the April and May exams on the official site of NATA. The NATA Hall Ticket contains all the important details regarding the entrance examination such as the date, time, venue of the examination along with the name of the applicant. The candidates can be able to download the admit card with the help of the login credentials. The candidates will have to take out the printout of the admit card till the admission procedure is completed.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Along with the NATA 2021 admit card, an examination roll number is also generated for each candidate. The Applicants must note that the absence of the Admit Card will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the NATA exam 2021.
NATA Admit Card 2021 Release Date
NATA has yet not released the admit card release date on the official website of NATA.
|April Examination |
|Issuance of Admit Card||April 2021|
|Date of NATA 2021 Exam||May 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||May 2021|
|Date of NATA 2021 Exam||June 2021|
NATA 2021 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidates can be able to download the NATA 2021 admit card from the official website of NATA. The candidates who want to give the NATA exam 2021 must fulfill all the criteria and conditions. No entry of the candidate in the examination hall without a valid admit card. The candidates are allowed to carry an Identity proof such as the PAN Card/Voter ID Card/ Aadhaar card/Driving License to the examination.
The candidates who will successfully register themselves and pay the application fees will be eligible for downloading the NATA admit card. The admit cards will be available on the official website of the NATA. The official website of NATA is www.nata.nic.in
- The examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the aptitude test. Therefore, the candidates have to reach 30 minutes before at the center.
- The candidates must carry a valid ID Proof and other required things such as pen (Blue-black), pencil etc. for Part B of the Drawing Exam.
- The candidates must carry a copy of NATA 2021 Hall Ticket along with the Identical copy of a) photograph which you have uploaded during the time of the application, b) ID Proof such as Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License to the examination hall.
- If the candidate is not found authentic, then the admit card for NATA 2021 Exam will not be issued for the candidate.
- The printout of the Confirmation page will not be provided admittance to the Test Center.
- The candidates are advised to retain their NATA admit card in a secure place in an undamaged condition till the completion of the admission procedure.
How To Download NATA 2021 Admit Card / Hall Ticket?
The candidates will be able to download the NATA Admit Card from the official website of NATA. The generation of an examination number will also be there along with the admit card. The applicants will need an Application number and password to download the NATA admit card.
Below is the step by step procedure of the process to download the NATA 2021 Admit card.
- Visit the Official website of NATA- www.nata.nic.in
- Select the NATA 2021 in Application Form Column
- Click on “Download the Admit Card NATA 2021” tab and enter the Application Number.
- Now enter the application number and Password. (Look at the example below)
- After entering the Password, you will have to enter the security pin that is reserved in the registered e-mail ID.
- Now click on the “Sign in” button and download the admit card.
- Take the print out of the NATA Hall Ticket and keep it carefully until the completion of the admission procedure.
A Brief About The NATA 2021 Examination
NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. The Council of Architecture conducts the National Level Aptitude Test for admission into the Architecture Programme all over the country. Appearing this exam will get you to get admission in a 5-year old Bachelor in Architecture Programme (B.Arch.).
There are two parts of the exam – Part A and Part B. Part A is an aptitude section and the Part B Drawing section. The candidates will get 3 hours to complete the test. There will be 60 questions on Mathematics and General Aptitude and the drawing sections consists of 2 questions of 80 marks.