The Council of Architecture (COA) conducts the NATA exam. In addition, the COA will be released the NATA 2022 exam and admit card dates for Phase I & II. The NATA Hall Ticket contains all the important details regarding the entrance examination such as the date, time, venue of the examination along with the name of the applicant. The candidates can be able to download the admit card with the help of the login credentials. The candidates have to take out the printout of the admit card till the admission procedure is completed. Along with the NATA Admit Card 2022, an examination roll number is also generated for each candidate. The Applicants must note that the absence of the Admit Card shall prohibit the candidate from appearing for the NATA exam 2022.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NATA Admit Card 2022
NATA has yet not released the admit card on the official website of NATA. However, the Phase-I and Phase-II exam dates have been announced. Hence, as per the exam dates, the expected admit card release dates are mentioned in the table below.
|Issuance of Admit Card||April 2022|
|Date of NATA 2022 Exam||April 2022|
|Issuance of Admit Card||July 2022|
|Date of NATA 2022 Exam||July 2022|
NATA 2022 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidates can be able to download the NATA 2022 admit card from the official website of NATA. The candidates who want to give the NATA exam 2022 must fulfill all the criteria and conditions. No entry of the candidate in the examination hall without a valid admit card. The candidates are allowed to carry Identity proof such as the PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Aadhaar card/ Driving License to the examination.
The candidates who successfully register themselves and pay the application fees will be eligible for downloading the NATA admit card. The official website of NATA is www.nata.nic.in
- The examination hall is opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the aptitude test. Therefore, the candidates have to reach 30 minutes before at the center.
- The candidates must carry a valid ID Proof and other required things such as a pen (Blue-black), pencil, etc. for Part B of the Drawing Exam.
- The candidates must carry a copy of the NATA 2022 Hall Ticket along with the Identical copy of a) photograph which you have uploaded during the time of the application, b) ID Proof such as Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License to the examination hall.
- If the candidate is not found authentic, then the admit card for NATA 2022 Exam is not issued for the candidate.
- The printout of the Confirmation page will not be provided admittance to the Test Center.
- The candidates are advised to retain their admit card in a secure place in an undamaged condition till the completion of the admission procedure.
How To Download NATA 2022 Admit Card / Hall Ticket?
The candidates can download the NATA Admit Card in online mode only. The generation of an examination number shall also be there along with the admit card. The applicants need an Application number and password to download the NATA hall ticket.
Below is the step-by-step procedure of the process to download the NATA 2022 Admit card.
- Visit the Official website of NATA – www.nata.nic.in
- Select the NATA 2022 in Application Form Column
- Click on the “Download the Admit Card NATA 2022” tab and enter the Application Number.
- Now enter the application number and Password. (Look at the example below)
- After entering the Password, you have to enter the security pin that is reserved in the registered e-mail ID.
- Now click on the “Sign in” button and download the admit card.
- Take the printout of the NATA Hall Ticket and keep it carefully until the completion of the admission procedure.
A Brief About The NATA 2022 Examination
- NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
- The Council of Architecture conducts the National Level Aptitude Test for admission into the Architecture Programme all over the country.
- Appearing this exam will get you to get admission in a 5-year old Bachelor in Architecture Programme (B.Arch.).
- There are two parts of the exam – Part A and Part B. Part A is an aptitude section and the Part B Drawing section.
- From the 2022 session, the duration of the exam has been increased from 2 hours to 3 hours.