The NATA 2020 Exam will be conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA). The concerned authority will release the NATA 2020 Admit card for the April and July exam on the official site of NATA. The NATA Hall Ticket contains all the important details regarding the entrance examination such as the date, time, venue of the examination along with the name of the applicant. The candidates can be able to download the admit card with the help of the login credentials. These login credentials are made at the time of registration. The candidates will have to take out the printout of the admit card till the admission procedure is completed. Along with the NATA 2020 admit card, an examination roll number is also generated for each candidate. The Applicants must note that the absence of the Admit Card will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the NATA exam 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NATA Admit Card 2020 Releasing Date
The exact date is not yet as there is no official announcement done by the authority. Once the official notification is out we will inform you. Until then have the tentative dates into account for the general reference.
|April Examination |
|Issuance of Admit Card||April 2020|
|Date of NATA 2020 Exam||April 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||June 2020|
|Date of NATA 2020 Exam||July 2020|
NATA 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidates can be able to download the NATA 2020 admit card from the official website of NATA. The candidates who are interested in giving the NATA exam 2020 must fulfill all the criteria and conditions given by the Council of Architecture. No candidate is allowed to enter the exam without a valid admit card. The candidates are allowed to carry an Identity proof such as the PAN Card/Voter ID Card/ Aadhaar card/Driving License to the examination.
The candidates who will successfully register themselves and made the application fees payment will be eligible for downloading the NATA admit card. The admit cards will be available on the official website of the NATA. The official website of NATA is www.nata.nic.in
The candidates are advised to follow the given instructions:
- The examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the aptitude test. Therefore, the candidates have to reach 30 minutes before at the center.
- The candidates must carry a valid ID Proof and other required things such as pen (Blue-black), pencil etc. for the Part B of the Drawing Exam.
- The candidates must carry a copy of NATA 2020 Hall Ticket along with the Identical copy of a) photograph which you have uploaded during the time of the application, b) ID Proof such as Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driving License to the examination hall.
- If the candidate is not found authentic, then the admit card for NATA 2020 Exam will not be issued for the candidate.
- The printout of the Confirmation page will not be provided admittance to the Test Center.
- The candidates are advised to retain their NATA admit card in a secure place in an undamaged condition till the completion of the admission procedure.
How To Download The NATA 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidates will be able to download the NATA Admit card from the official website of NATA. An examination number will also be generated along with the admit card. The applicants will need an Application number and password to download the NATA admit card.
Below is the step by step procedure of the process to download the NATA 2020 Admit card.
- Visit the Official website of NATA- www.nata.nic.in
- Select the NATA 2020 in Application Form Column
- Click on “Download the Admit Card NATA 2020” tab and enter the Application Number.
- Now enter the application number and Password.
- After entering the Password, you will have to enter the security pin that is reserved in the registered e-mail ID.
- Now click on the “Sign in” button and download the admit card.
- Take the print out of the NATA Hall Ticket and keep it carefully until the completion of the admission procedure.
A Brief About The NATA 2020 Examination
The NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. This is conducted by the Council of Architecture. This is a National Level Aptitude Test which is conducted for the admission into the Architecture Programme all over the country. Appearing this exam will get you get admission in a 5-year old Bachelor in Architecture Programme (B.Arch.).
The exam is categorized into two parts- Part A and Part B. Part A is an aptitude section and the Part B Drawing section. The candidates will get 3 hours to complete the test. There will be 60 questions on Mathematics and General Aptitude and the drawing sections consists of 2 questions of 80 marks.