NATA 2019 Application Form: Every year the Council of Architecture conducts the NATA Examination. The NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. The interested candidates have to apply for the NATA 2019 Application Form. The application procedure will be in an online mode only. This is a National Level Aptitude Test which is organized for providing admission into the B.Arch Programme. This NATA 2019 exam will be held twice a year from now on, and the qualified candidates will get admission in the private and Government colleges and institutions across the country.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, we will be providing you the complete details regarding the Application Form of the NATA Examination 2019.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
NATA 2019 Exam Dates
The Tentative date schedule of NATA 2019 is as follows:
|Starting Date of the Online Registration||January 2019|
|Closing Date of the Online Registration||March 2019|
|Issuance of the NATA 2019 Admit Card||April 2019|
|Date of the Examination||April 2019|
|Declaration of the Results||June 2019|
Registration Fees and Payment Mode of NATA 2019
The NATA registration fees for Category is 1800/- and for ST/SC Candidates it is Rs 1500/-. The payment of the application fees will be done through an online mode. The payment can be done through debit/credit card or net banking.
Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2019
Age Criteria: There are no such age limits to apply for NATA 2019 Exam.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
The following candidates are eligible to apply if they have the following educational background:
- 10th+2 or equivalent passed/appearing with 50% aggregate marks and having Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination.
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) passed/appearing recognized by Central/State Government with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 1 years of schooling with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
NATA 2019 Application Form
The application form procedure will completely be in an online mode and will be available on the official website of NATA- www.nata.in
The candidates have to click on the link, once you click on the link you will be redirected to a new page which will be the application form page. The application form is categorized into three sections:
- Personal details section
- Documents uploading
- Application fee payment
The candidates will have to fill in the First part i.e the “Personal Details” once they are done with the personal column section then you will be redirected to the Document Uploading. Once the documents are uploaded successfully, you will be directly redirected to the fee payment section. Finally, the candidate now can take the printout of the confirmation page for the future purpose. There is no need to send any document by post.
NATA 2019 Application Form Filling Procedure
The Filling of the application form consists of two stages: Registration stage and submission of the application form.
- Visit the official NATA Portal- www.nata.in
- Click on the “Register Now” section. This will redirect you to the Login Page.
- Again click the “Register Now” button for signing up the User Account Registration. Fill in the mandatory fields and click on the Sign Up option. (* denotes mandatory)
- Once you have signed up successfully, click login to continue by entering the credentials.
To create the credentials, the candidates have to provide their Login ID and Password.
Submission of the NATA 2019 Application Form:
- Login the NATA 2019 Portal using the credentials. Click on the “Apply Now” button which will redirect you to the application form.
- Fill in with the required details (* marked categories are mandatory to be filled)
- Now upload the relevant documents and click on PREVIEW button to take a look of the complete application form. After rechecking click on the Submit button to submit the form. Once the form is submitted, no charges will be entertained afterwards, therefore be careful while filing the form.
- Once the application form is submitted, you will be now redirected to the Payment Gateway page. Enter the required details for completing payment process.
- After the successful payment of the fees, you will be redirected to a confirmation page. The confirmation page consists of the Application number and the Transaction number.
The candidate must take the printout of the confirmation page. The Confirmation page indicates your application form is submitted successfully. This can be used for the future purpose.