Kandra College Merit List 2020: 6th Merit List Released for B.A, B.Sc Courses. Kandra College will publish the Merit List for the various UG courses for the academic year 2020-2021 in PDF format. Candidates who apply for admission to the UG course into this college can check & download the merit list through this article. Also, candidates willing to take admission into this college must register themselves before the deadline. In order to fill the Kandra College Admission form, candidates must check the official website. Also, on the basis of Class 12th marks, admission into undergraduate courses is given. Hence, the college does not conduct any entrance examination for admission. For more details, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Kandra College 6th merit list published on the website. Click here.
Kandra College Merit List Release 2020
The College has published the admission and merit schedule on the official website. Hence, candidates must make sure to keep a check on the official website for regular updates. The college has announced the dates. Check below.
|1st Merit List of Kandra College||28th August 2020 (Declared)|
|Admission for the 1st merit list||1st September to 8th September 2020|
|Second Merit List||10th September 2020 (Declared)|
|Admission Last Date||15th September 2020|
|3rd Merit List||16th September 2020 (Declared)|
Kandra College Merit List 2020
The Merit List of Kandra College will be available in online mode. Hence, candidates can access it @ kandrarkkmahavidyalaya.org. It is important that the candidate keeps themselves up-to-date with the admission schedule. The merit list will have the names of the candidates who qualify for the admission procedure. Further, the candidates have to appear for the counselling round for the final admission & seat allotment. The availability of the list is as per the admission schedule by the admission authorities of the college. Further, the selection of the candidates is as per the candidate’s scores in their qualifying examination. Also, it will be important that the candidate must provide the correct details in the Application form.
Once the merit list is available, the applicant must go through it thoroughly. The details given on the merit list will be the name of the candidate, application form number, course name, candidate’s rank, rank allotted, etc. If the candidate finds any of the details in the merit list to be invalid or incorrect, they will have to contact the authorities immediately. It will be important that the candidate must get the multiple photocopies of the merit list on the day of the counselling & will have to appear on the seat allotment and the final admission procedure.
Steps to check Kandra College Merit List 2020
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Click on the link “Kandra College Merit List 2020”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Select the particular stream and merit list number. At last, click on the link.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of Kandra College Merit List 2020
Kandra College Merit List 2020 contains the below-given details.
Registered candidates must check their name rank wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Rank
- Application Number
- Name of the Applicant
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Total Marks
Preparation of Kandra College Merit List 2020
On the basis of various factors, such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit lists for the candidates. Merit list for admission to UG courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (Class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Qualifying candidates have to appear for the counselling & seat allotment.
Kandra College Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020
Based on the merit list, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Also, candidates must carry certain documents & certificates to the reporting centre. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. The updates regarding the same will be provided here.
Documents Required for Kandra College Admission
Candidates need to carry the following documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Copy of Kandra College Admission Form (signed by the candidate with the photograph) to be signed by the Professor/Officer at the time of checking
- Admit card of the Madhyamik or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph. (with blue background and 75% of photo occupied by face only)
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer certificate if you have already admitted (or previously admitted) in any other college, otherwise your admission will be cancelled
About Kandra College
Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidyalayawas established in 2001. Also, it is a general degree college in Kandra, Purba Bardhaman district. Further, Kandra College offers undergraduate courses in arts. It is in affiliation to the University of Burdwan. Also, Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidyalaya is commonly known as Kandra College.
In case you have any doubts, then please inform us by writing in the comment section is given below.