Kandra College Merit List 2019: Kandra College will publish the Merit List for the various UG courses for the academic year 2019-2020 in PDF format. Candidates who applied for admission to the UG course into this college can check and download the merit list through this article. Link to download the Merit List 2019 will be provided below. Candidates willing to take admission into this college must register themselves before the deadline in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Based on class 12 marks, admission into undergraduate courses is granted. No separate entrance test is conducted for admission purpose. To download the first and second merit list 2019 of Kandra College – Read Below.
Kandra College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Kandra College will be available in online mode on the official website of the college. It will be important that the candidate must keep themselves updated with the latest release of the Application form and other admission procedure. The Merit List will have the names of the candidates who are selected for the admission procedure further and will have to appear for the counselling round for the final admission and the seat allotment. The availability of the list will be as per on the date as mentioned in the admission schedule by the admission authorities of the college. The list will provide the other relevant details also. The selection of the candidates will be as per on the marks secured by the applicants in their qualifying examination. It will be important that the candidate must have provided the correct details in the Application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Once the Merit List is available, the applicant will have to go through it thoroughly. The details provided on the Merit List will be the Name of the candidate, Application form number, course name, marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination, rank allotted to the candidate in the Merit List and the procedure to be followed by the candidate after the release of the Merit List. If the candidate finds any of the details in the Merit List to be invalid or incorrect, they will have to contact the authorities immediately. It will be important that the candidate must get the multiple photocopies of the Merit list on the day of the counselling and will have to appear on the seat allotment and the final admission procedure.
Steps to check Kandra College Merit List 2019
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Click on the link “Kandra College Merit List 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Select the particular stream and merit list number. At last, click on the link.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of Kandra College Merit List 2019
Kandra College Merit List 2019 contains the below given details.
Registered candidates must check their name rank wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Rank
- Application Number
- Total Marks
Preparation of Kandra College Merit List 2019
Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Merit list for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Students are called for counselling based on merit list.
Kandra College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2019
Based on the merit list, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. The updates regarding the same will be provided here.
Documents required for at Kandra College Admissions 2019-2020
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Printed application form (signed by the candidate with pasted photograph) to be signed by the Professor/Officer at the time of checking
- Admit card of the Madhyamik or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested.
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested.
- Mark-sheet of the Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested.
- 5. Original and two self-attested copies of S.C/ST/Physically Challenged/OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate).
- 6. 3 copies of the recent passport size coloured photograph. (with blue background and 75% of photo occupied by face only)
- 7. Original and two self-attested copies of aadhar/ PAN card.
- 8. Transfer certificate if you have already admitted (or previously admitted) in any other college, otherwise your admission will be cancelled.
Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidyalaya, established in 2001, is the general degree college in Kandra, Purba Bardhaman district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan. Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidyalaya is commonly known as Kandra College.
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section is given below.