MP B.Ed 2020: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board conducts the MP B.Ed Exam. The exam is for the admission to B.Ed course. In order to register candidates must fill up the registration form and submit it before the last date. Subsequently, candidates qualifying this exam will be able to get admission to the course in Government aided college of Madhya Pradesh. Furthermore, in order to appear for the entrance exam of B.Ed successfully, candidates will have to pay the online application form fees and submit the form. The authorities will subsequently release the MP B.Ed Admit Card as per on the announced date & notification.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
However, the final admission will be through MP B.Ed counselling and seat allotment procedure. Furthermore, read the article mentioned below for more of the details of B.Ed 2020, Online Form Registration Date, Entrance Exam Counselling Result (1st, 2nd, 3rd) Date, Admission Notification, College List, Fees, Allotment Letter, Syllabus, etc.
- The MP B.Ed Third Additional Round Seat Allotment Letter Is Now Out. Download Here.
- The MP B.Ed 3rd Additional Round Merit List Has Been Released! Download Now.
- The MP B.Ed Third Round Choice Filling Has Started!
- The MP B.Ed Vacancy For Third Additional Round Is Now Open! Check Now.
- To Re-Print Your MP B.Ed Allotment Letter, Click Here!
- The MP B.Ed Second Additional Round Seat Allotment Letter Has Been Released!
- The B.Ed Second Additional Round Merit List Has Been Released!
- The MP B.Ed Institute Help Center Mapping Started!
- The MP B.Ed Additional Round Fees Payment & Seat Allotment Letter Is Now Out!
- The MP B.Ed Merit List For Additional Round Has Released! Download From Down Below.
- The MP B.Ed Vacancy For Additional Round & Choice Filling Started!
- The MP B.Ed 3rd Round Counselling Seat Allotment Letter Has Released!
- The MP B.Ed 3rd Round Counselling Fees Link Activated!
- The B.ED 3rd Round Merit List Has Been Released!
- The MP B.Ed 3rd Round Choice Filling Has Started! Check Here.
- The MP B.ED Vacancy for Third Round Is Open Till 25th September 2020.
- Download MP B.Ed Second Round Seat Allotment Letter Now!
- The Candidates Can Now Pay The Second Round MP B.Ed Counselling Fees.
- B.Ed 2nd Round Merit List Has Released. Download PDF Now.
- Candidates Can Also Reprint Receipt(Choice Filling) For MP B.Ed Counselling.
- Click To Check MP B.Ed Institute Help Center Mapping Here.
- MP B.Ed Choice Filling Has Begun! Apply Now.
- Check MP B.Ed Vacancy For 2nd Round Here.
- The MP B.Ed First Seat Allotment Letter Has Been Released!
- The B.Ed 1st Round Merit List Has Released! Check Below!
MP B.Ed Entrance Exam Dates 2020
The authorities have announced the entrance exam date of B.Ed 2020 on the official website. Candidates will have to keep themselves updated with the latest released information. The schedule notification of B.Ed counselling date will release after the result declaration. Meanwhile, go through the dates mentioned in the tabular format below.
|B.Ed Application Form 2020||6th January 2020|
|Last date for the submission of the Application Form||1st May 2020|
|Admit Card 2020 will be released on||July 2020|
|MP B.Ed 2020||July 2020|
|Declaration of MP B.Ed Result||July 2020|
|B.Ed Counselling 2020||September 2020 (Ongoing)|
MP B.Ed Online Registration Form 2020
The B.Ed Online Registration Form 2020 has been released in an online mode on the official website. Candidates must submit the form before the last date. The authorities will accept the form only after the Application Fee payment. The filling of the Online Application Form of B.Ed 2020 is an important procedure in order to proceed for the admission procedure further. The candidate must fill all the various sections of the Application Form. Candidates will have to register themselves first and then can proceed for the Application procedure further.
The candidate must provide the basic information such as the Name of the candidate, Guardian’s details for the registration. After a successful Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Online Form Registration candidate will be provided with the ID and password to proceed for the admission procedure further. The rest of MP B.Ed Online Application Form will consist of Personal detail section, Academic detail section, contact details section. The candidate must provide the correct and valid details in the Online Form. The authorities will not accept the form with incorrect and misleading information.
MP B.Ed Eligibility 2020
Candidates applying for B.Ed 2020 will have to fill up the Online Form and submit it before the last date. The candidate must go through the Information Brochure carefully before filling the Application Registration Form. The applicant must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the examination authorities. Candidates not filling the eligibility cannot proceed for the B.Ed admission procedure further. Find the eligibility criteria mentioned in the points below.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Science/Social science/Humanities/Commerce. They must have secured 50% marks in the exam.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s in Technology or Engineering with a specialization in Mathematics and Science must have secured 55% marks.
- Candidates from the Reserved category are given relaxation of 5% marks in their respective qualifying exam.
MP B.Ed Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card released in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting body. Candidates who have successfully filled up the online form will be able to download B.Ed Admit Card 2020. The candidate must present the Hall Ticket on the examination day. The applicant cannot appear for the exam in the absence of Admit Card. It will mention all the relevant and important details which will be necessary for the student appearing for the exam.
The Hall Ticket will be released a few weeks before the exam as per the schedule which will be made available by the examination conducting body. Candidates will have to provide the necessary credentials in order to download MP B.Ed Admit Card successfully. The Admit card mentions the details such as candidate name, Father’s Name, Course Name, Course code, Allotted center, exam timing, the Application number, important instructions for the candidates on the examination day.
MP B.Ed Answer Key 2020
The MP B.Ed 2020 Answer Key will release in an online mode on the official website. Candidates who successfully appeared for the exam will be able to download MP B.Ed Answer Key and can evaluate their performance. The official Answer key mentions the correct answers to the questions from the entrance test. Candidates who appeared for the exam will be able to cross-check the answers attempted by them to the answers in the released answer key. Candidates can calculate the expected marks.
Applicants will also get an opportunity of objecting the answers in the answer sheet. It is a possibility that the candidates might find few of the answers in the Answer Sheet not correct, in this case, an objection window is opened by the examination conducting body. Students will have to submit the question along with the correct answer as according to them. The examination body will open this window only for a few days. The authorities will release the final B.Ed Answer Key after the errors are rectified.
MP B.Ed Result 2020
The authorities will declare B.Ed Result 2020 after the entrance exams. The Result 2020 will mention the names of the candidates who have appeared for the exam and can now proceed for the admission procedure further. The candidates who successfully appeared for the exam will be able to go through the result which will be in a PDF format. The login link of MP B.Ed Result will appear on the screen and the candidate will have to enter the important credentials to access the result. It is important to qualify the exam and attain the rank. The result PDF will mention the marks of the candidate and the instruction that the candidate must follow after the result declaration.
Candidates will have to enter their Login ID and Password to access the result. The candidate must provide the correct details in the Login section. The Cut Off will release after the result declaration. The candidates who will secure above the cut off can proceed with the admission procedure further. The final admission or the seat allotment will be provided only on through the B.Ed Counselling Result procedure. The qualified students will be provided with the allotment letter along with the mention of the allotted centre at the allotted time.
MP B.Ed Online Counselling Result/Date 2020
The admission to the Government or private aided colleges accepting score will be done through the counselling procedure. Candidates qualifying the entrance exam will be provided with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd Counselling date & seat allotment letter for attending the counselling. The counselling will be held in various rounds and latest released notifications will be made available on the official website. Candidates will have to keep themselves updated with the latest released notifications.
MP B.Ed Counselling will be done in order to allot the preferred colleges to the candidates as per the preference provided by them. The 1st, 2nd, 3rd B.Ed Online Counselling will be done at the allotted center at the provided time and candidates will be required to report as per the allotted time. The final allotment of the seat will be done after the conduction of the counselling procedure. It will be important for the candidates to bring the required & necessary documents for verification. Candidates will have to be physically present on the day of the seat allotment along with the admission fees which will be required to be submitted on the day of the final admission.