MP B.Ed Admit Card 2020 is released by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The aspiring candidates can download it from the official website. It will release tentatively in May 2020. However, only candidates who have successfully filled up the Application Form of MP B.Ed will be able to download the Hall Ticket of MP B.Ed 2020. Furthermore, the Login link will be published and applicants will have to provide the asked credentials such as the Login ID and Password in order to access the Hall Ticket successfully. The MP B.Ed Admit Card will have all the important information necessary for the candidate appearing for the test. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must contact the examination authority. They must not try to correct it themselves. Therefore, for more of the details of the Admit Card of MP B.Ed go through the article mentioned below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Steps To Download MP B.Ed Admit Card 2020
MP B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020 is important to be carried on the day of the exam. However, candidates will be required to provide the correct details in order to download the Admit Card successfully. We have mentioned below the steps for downloading MP B.Ed Admit Card from the link which will be available on the official website.
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The Admit Card link will be available there.
- Navigate for MP B.Ed Admit Card 2020 link on MP B.Ed admission portal.
- Click on the Admit Card link and go through the sections asking for the login details.
- Enter the Login ID and Password and click on the submit button.
- MP B.Ed Admit card 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Admit Card very carefully. However, in case of any discrepancy, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- If all the details mentioned are correct, download the Admit card.
- It is advised to get multiple print out copies of MP B.Ed Admit card 2020 in case the downloaded one gets damaged or lost on the day of the exam.
- Keep the Admit Card until the admission procedure gets over.
Content Mentioned on MP B.Ed 2020 Hall Ticket
Go through the details mentioned on MP B.Ed Admit Card 2020. It will be necessary that the candidates check the information mentioned on the Admit Card and then proceed to download it. The following details will be on the Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Course code
- The venue of the entrance exam
- Timing of the exam
- Date of the exam
- The photograph uploaded at the time of Application form submission
- Signature of the Candidate
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Important Instructions for the Candidates:
Candidates appearing for MP B.Ed exam should go through the important instructions in order to appear for the exam successfully. Find the instructions in the points below:
- The details mentioned on MP B.Ed Admit Card should not be edited by the candidate as these details are provided by the examination authorities.
- The demand for changing the examination centre or the timing of the exam will not be entertained. Candidates will have to appear on the examination centre as mentioned on the Admit card.
- MP B.Ed Admit card 2020 should not be damaged or torn in any manner. The details should be clearly visible on the admit card. Admit card without a clear content will not be accepted on the day of the exam.
- Candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Admit Card very carefully. In case of any incorrect information, it is advised to contact the examination authorities immediately.
- It will be important to bring MP B.Ed Admit card 2020 on the day of the exam. Candidates without the Admit card will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Admit card should be signed by the invigilator inside the examination hall.
- It will be important to carry one Photo ID on the day of the exam along with the Admit card.
Important Documents On the Day Of The Exam
In order to take admission to MP B.Ed course for two years, candidates will have to appear for the exam. It will be mandatory to bring Admit card on the day of the exam.
- MP B.Ed Hall Ticket should be presented on the day of the exam with the candidate. Its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam. Candidates should get multiple copies of the Admit card in case the one downloaded gets damaged or lost.
- One Photo ID is necessary to be present such as Driving license, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Bank Passbook with the photograph, University or College ID with the photograph on it.