MP B.E Admissions 2018: The DTE Madhya Pradesh conducts the MP B.E Admissions 2018. The admissions in participating institutes of MP B.E 2018 is based on the JEE Main 2018 rank secured by the candidate and his/her performance in qualifying examination. The MP B.E Admission 2018 dates have been given in this article. DTE MP will not conduct any entrance exam for admission through JEE Main 2018. Candidates will be required to participate in the counselling procedure by applying for the same. Steps involved in MP BE 2018 counselling have been detailed out in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates can edit and re-fill their choices by clicking here till the 4th of July 2018.
The choice filling for 1st round of Admissions for all candidates has started. Click here to fill in the choices.
MP BE 2018 Counselling has started from 15th June 2018. Candidates will be required to provide their Application No./Roll No. and Date of Birth for registering themselves. Find the Link below.
About MP B.E Admissions 2018
- Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh conducts the MP BE Admissions 2018.
- Candidates will be given admissions based on the JEE Main 2018 rank and the qualifying examination score.
- Admissions will be done to undergraduate courses in Engineering.
- The application process for the MP BE Admission 2018 was available in the online mode on the official website.
- The counselling and seat allotment of eligible candidates will also be done in the online mode.
Counselling MP BE Admissions 2018
MP B.E. Counselling 2018 has started. Candidates have to register themselves on the link provided.
MP B.E. Counselling 2018- Click Here
The following steps will be involved in the procedure of MP B.E 2018 counselling:
- Registration – The Candidate has to register himself/herself on the counselling website by entering the JEE Main 2018 Roll number.
- Online Document Verification – The candidates then has to verify the documents in the online by uploading the required documents for counselling.
- Choice Filling – Candidates have to fill in the choices of college and courses according to their preference.
- Seat Allotment – The registered candidates will be allotted seats based on the candidate’s rank, the choices filled by him/her and the number of seats available.
MP B.E Admission Dates
Check out all the dates in the table below:
|Admission on the basis of JEE Main 2018|
|1.||Online registration and verification of documents||15th June – 4th July 2018|
|First round of counselling through JEE Main 2018|
|1.||Choice filling and locking||18th June – 4th July 2018|
|2.||Announcement of Common Merit List||5th July 2018|
|3||9th – 14th July 2018|
|4.||Seat upgradation||9th – 14th July 2018|
|5.||Seat allotment after up gradation||17th – 20th July 2018|
|Second round of counselling through JEE Main and Admission on the basis of class XII/ equivalent exam marks|
|1.||Online registration and verification of documents||16th – 30th July 2018|
|2.||Choice filling and locking||16th – 30th July 2018|
|3.||Announcement of the common merit list||31st July 2018|
|4.||2nd – 6th August 2018|
|Internal sliding for JEE Main qualified candidates|
|1.||Choice filling and locking for internal sliding||7th – 8th August 2018|
|2.||10th August 2018|
Eligibility Criteria of MP BE admissions 2018
Before applying for the MP B.E admissions 2018 procedure, candidates must make sure to check all the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for MP B.E 2018 Admissions is laid down by DTE, MP. Check all the eligibility criteria here:
- Candidates who have applied must have cleared the JEE Main 2018.
- He/she should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or Madhya Pradesh Board.
- General category candidates must have scored 45% and SC/ST candidates must have scored 40% in 10+2.
- Candidates must be domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
MP B.E 2018 Application Form
The first step of being a part of the procedure is to apply for the admissions. The application form filling and submission is the most crucial part of any admission process or entrance exam. The MP B.E 2018 Application Forms will be available from 15th June 2018 and will be available in the online mode only. All applicants have to first register on the official website through a valid email id and phone number. Candidates have to enter their JEE Main 2018 roll number and academic details. Review all the information before submitting the application form. Candidates will be required to pay the prescribed application fee of Rs. 500/ 250 through net banking, credit/debit card and take a print out of the application form.
If you have any queries related to MP B.E Admissions 2018, do ask us in the comments section below.