MP B.E 2018 Application: MP B.E Application for online counselling registration is released now for all candidates by DTE, MP on 15th June 2018. The MP B.E 2018 Application has to be filled in the online mode on the official website. DTE, MP will conduct the counselling of MP B.E admissions. The link to MP B.E Admission 2018 will be provided here. Aspiring students can check the MP B.E Application dates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP B. Tech Application for NRI Candidates was released on 8th June 2018 and today i.e. 15th June 2018 is the last date for the Application Procedure. Click on the button given below to Register.
The online registration for MP BE 2018 Online counselling has started from today i.e. 15th June 2018.
DTE MP has released an official notification regarding the Application form and counselling schedule for NRI Candidates. Click here to read.
It is mandatory for all the candidates to enter their Aadhaar card number during Registration of MP B.E Admissions 2018. Full information is given here.
Candidates can register for Online off-campus counselling of MP B.E Admissions 2018. Click here!
MP B.E Admission 2018
Madhya Pradesh Bachelor of Technology Admission for the academic session of 2018-19 is going to begin from 15th June 2018. The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Madhya Pradesh conducts the admission procedure for all the students who want to take admission to the engineering course to the private and government colleges/ institutes affiliated to the MP B.E 2018 admission procedure.
- The first step to being a part of the procedure is to apply for the admissions. The application form filling and submission is the most crucial part of any admission process or entrance exam.
- The application forms for MP B.E admissions 2018 will be made available from 15th June 2018 and are available in the online mode only.
- All applicants have to first register on the official website through a valid email id and phone number.
- Candidates have to enter their JEE Main 2018 roll number and academic details.
- Review all the information before submitting the application form.
- Candidates will be required to pay the prescribed application fee of Rs. 500/ 250 through net banking, credit/debit card and take a print out of the application form.
MP B.E Application dates 2018
|Admission on the basis of JEE Main 2018|
|1.||Online registration and verification of documents||15th June – 4th July 2018|
|First round of counselling through JEE Main 2018|
|1.||Choice filling and locking||18th June – 4th July 2018|
|2.||Announcement of Common Merit List||5th July 2018|
|3||9th – 14th July 2018|
|4.||Seat upgradation||9th – 14th July 2018|
|5.||Seat allotment after up gradation||17th – 20th July 2018|
|Second round of counselling through JEE Main and Admission on the basis of class XII/ equivalent exam marks|
|1.||Online registration and verification of documents||16th – 30th July 2018|
|2.||Choice filling and locking||16th – 30th July 2018|
|3.||Announcement of the common merit list||31st July 2018|
|4.||2nd – 6th August 2018|
|Internal sliding for JEE Main qualified candidates|
|1.||Choice filling and locking for internal sliding||7th – 8th August 2018|
|2.||10th August 2018|
Steps to fill the online MP B.E Admissions 2018 Application Form
Candidates who are eligible must follow the steps below to fill the online application form in the correct manner.
- Registration – All applicants have to first register themselves by clicking on the registration link. Here candidates will be required to provide correct details like his/her date of birth, JEE Main 2018 Roll number, Aadhar card number and verification code. After this, candidates will be required to fill in personal information like his/her name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, contact address, and domicile details.
- Uploading of Images – In this step, the applicant will be required to upload scanned images of his/her photograph, JEE Main 2018 admit card and category certificate. The photograph should be in jpeg or pjp format and should not be more than 80 KB.
- Filling up the JEE Main and academic details – In this step candidates will be required to fill in JEE Main 2018 details as asked. After which the applicant must enter all the information related to academics like class 10th and 12th percentage, roll number of class 10th and 12th and the name of the school.
- Reviewing the form – In this step, all the applicants must review the application form and check for any mistakes they have made while providing information. The review application option will be available after the details have been filled. However, a correction window will also be made available after some time to change some things.
- Submission of the form – After filling up the application form, candidates have to submit the application form.
- Print out of the registration slip – Candidates need to take a print out of the registration slip. This slip has to be submitted at the time of submission of documents for verification.
MP B.E Application Fee 2018
Applicants who have filled and submitted the MP B.E 2018 application form also have to pay an application fee. The general and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 500 whereas those candidates who belong to the PwD and SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 250 as the application fee.
All the applicants must note that the application form of MP B.E admissions 2018 is not for any entrance examination conducted in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Therefore candidates must provide the correct details while filling up the application form. If the candidates provide incorrect information at the time of application form filling, the concerned authority will automatically reject the application of the candidate and his/her candidature will be held canceled.