MHT CET 2019: The MHT CET exam dates have been announced and MHT CET 2019 Application has been released on 1 January 2019. The First thing you should know about MHT CET 2019 is that the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra conducts Maharashtra Common Entrance Test every year. The last date to submit the application form is 31 March 2019. The MHT CET exam will be conducted from 2nd to 13th May 2019. MHT CET 2019 Admit Card will be published on the official website at the end of April 2019.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
Did you know that MHT CET 2019 is also known as MHCET? It is a state level examination conducted every year by the government of Maharashtra. The MHCET 2019 entrance test is held for admissions in Engineering, Agricultural Science, & Pharmacology subjects. This year MH CET 2019 is proposed to be conducted 2nd to 13th May 2019. On an average, about 2 lakhs candidates apply for the examination.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
MHT CET 2019 Application Form has been released on the official website: mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in. Click Here to Fill Application Form.
MH CET 2019 Exam Dates have been released. The examination will be conducted on 2nd to 13th May 2019 in the online mode. Check other dates from the table given below.
The mode of MAH CET 2019 has changed from offline (written) mode to the online (computer based) mode. The notice regarding the proposed change in the mode of MHT CET can be read HERE.
The Syllabus and Marking Scheme of Proposed Online MHT-CET-2019 were published on 14th November. CLICK HERE to check.
About MHT CET 2019
The Government of Maharashtra has established “ADMISSIONS REGULATING AUTHORITY AND STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL” as per the provisions of the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions & Fees) Act. 2015 (Mah. Act No. XXVIII of 2015).
The Commissioner of State CET Cell, has been designated as Competent Authority for conducting MHT CET 2019 and selection of candidates for admission to First Year of 4 Year Duration Full Time Under Graduate Degree courses in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and First Year of six Year Duration Full Time Under Graduate Degree course in Pharm D for the academic year 2019-2020.
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 23 of the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015 (Mah. XXVIII of 2015), the Government of Maharashtra has notified the rules to regulate the admissions to the First and Direct Second Year of Full Time Professional Undergraduate Technical Courses (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Pharm D., Architecture, Hotel Management and Catering Technology). These rules are called the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions to the Full-Time Professional Undergraduate Technical Courses) Rules, 2017. The admissions shall be carried out as per these Rules and its amendment from time to time. These rules are also applicable for admissions in Government and Government Aided professional educational institutions including ICT, Mumbai as per Government Resolution TEM-2016/C.R.473/16/ TE-4 dated 25th April 2017.
|Name of the exam||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Common Name||MHT CET|
|Exam Conducting Body||DTE Maharashtra|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Based) (Shift may be made to online mode)|
DTE Maharashtra Admission
The role of the Directorate is to maintain, enhance the standard, quality of technical education by laying the policies, establishing developing Govt. Institutions, guiding supervising the aided, private institutions, interacting with industry and national level institutions, coordinating with other departments of State Government, Government of India Statutory Organisations and to contribute to the development of industry society at large.
MHT CET 2019 Exam Dates
If you are an appearing candidate of MHT CET 2019, you must mark all the exam events along with their dates on the calendar! Candidates are advised to keep track of the updates for the release of final dates.
|Release of official Notification||1 January 2019|
|Availability of Application Form||1st January 2019|
|Last day of submission||31st March 2019|
|Release of MHT CET 2019 Admit card||4th week April 2019|
|MH CET 2019 Exam Date||2nd to 13th May 2019|
|Release of Answer key||4th week May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week June 2019|
|MH CET 2019 Counseling||1st week June 2019|
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Are you eligible to take the MHT CET 2019? Aspirants who are interested in appearing for MHT CET 2019 examination are required to fulfill all the MHCET 2019 eligibility criteria. You must note that failing to fulfill the criteria set by the exam conducting body will lead to rejection of the candidature. Check if you are eligible for MHT CET 2019 or not through the eligibility criteria given below:
Common Eligibility Criteria for MHT CET 2019
- Age Limit: There is no age bar for appearing in the MHT CET 2019.
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: The candidate must have passed or must be appearing in HSC/ 12th standard Board examination or its equivalent examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Agricultural Courses (Undergraduate Courses)
|State Candidature||Candidates with the domicile of Maharashtra|
|Other State Candidature||Candidates with domicile from other states than Maharashtra.|
|Minority Candidature||Candidate belonging to the linguistic/ religious minority group of Maharashtra|
|J&K Migrant Candidature (applicable only for a constituent. Aided colleges)||J&K migrant Citizens’ children, Children of J&K police engaged in terrorism combat|
Qualification Marks: The candidate must have secured 50% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST/VJA/NTB/NTC/NTD/OBC/SBC category) in the qualifying examinations.
Disability Certification: The candidate belonging to PwD (person with Disability) must produce a legal certification stating that the disability is at least 40% and of permanent nature.
For detailed information about the Qualifying marks in each subject and course, Check the table below!
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Pharm D. Courses (UG courses)
|State Candidature||Candidates with the domicile of Maharashtra|
|Other State Candidature||Candidates with domicile from other states than Maharashtra.|
|Minority Candidature||Candidate belonging to linguistic /religious minority group of Maharashtra|
|J&K Migrant Candidature (applicable only for a constituent. Aided colleges)||J&K migrant Citizens’ children, Children of J&K police, IAS, IFS, IPS, paramilitary forces engaged in terrorism combat|
- DTE Maharashtra has released the MHT CET 2019 Application form on 1st January 2019
- You will be able to fill up the application form in the online mode on the official website which is dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- One must be careful while filling up the application form and entering only the correct details.
- MHT CET 2019 application form filling procedure will include steps like registration, uploading scanned images and paying the application fee.
The information brochure for MHTCET 2019 is available on website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mhtcet2019. The Candidates are advised to download and print the brochure. For submission of online application form, the candidates should login at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mhtcet2019 website. The detailed procedure for online submission of application form & registration is as follows.
Procedure for MHT CET 2019 Registration and payment through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net-Banking/ e-wallet
A candidate has to first register for MHT CET 2019 at dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mhtcet2019 and only then he /she can make the payment online.
MHT CET 2019 Registration: In order to register online, the candidate has to visit the website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mhtcet2019 and click ”Apply Online”; The MHT CET 2019 Registration page opens up wherein he/she has to fill-in the online form. The information to be provided includes personal details and uploading of your recent color passport photograph and signature.
Filling of Online Application form: The candidate will be prompted to enter valid personal email id, personal mobile No. and a password along with other required information while filling the online form. Remember the password set. Use this password during the application form filling. An email and SMS will be sent to this registered email id and mobile no. Please quote your Application no. in all future correspondence with MHT- CET Office.
To Upload Photograph and Signature: Please note that all the applicants are required to upload their recent scanned/digital colour photograph and signature. The file size of the Photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB and Signature should be between 5KB to 20 KB per file. The online application system will not allow uploading files smaller or larger than the specified size. All Candidates have to upload their Photograph and Signature in “.jpg” format only and file name of Photograph and signature should preferably be photo.jpg and sign.jpg respectively.
For Uploading photograph
- Take your recent colour passport size photograph. The picture should be taken against a light/white background. In case the face on the photograph is not clear, your application is liable to be rejected. Candidate should upload such scanned/digital recent colour photograph.
- The file size of the Photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB, otherwise, it will not be allowed by the System to upload.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the passport size photograph in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.
- Please ensure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph.
For Uploading Signature
- The candidate himself/herself should sign (no capital letters) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- Scan the signature in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings and the file size should be between 5 KB to 20 KB in .jpg format.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the signature in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor. Please ensure that only the signature portion is cropped and not the entire A4 paper on which you have signed.
- Once photograph and signature files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, you should now proceed further to make the online payment.
MHT CET 2019 Application Fee Payment: Application form processing fees as stated in the table given below is to be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, etc for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
|For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||₹ 800/-|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||₹ 600/|
Registration Process Completion: On successful payment of the application fee, a confirmation of the same will be displayed online. Candidates shall print the receipt for future references. After successful payment, Candidate shall take the print out of MHT-CET 2018 Registration Confirmation.
Keep a copy of MHT CET 2019 Application No. & Password: The candidate shall keep a copy of MHT CET 2019 Registration Confirmation printout. Please quote the MHTCET 2019 Application No. in all future correspondence.
Are you struggling with a question on your mind? If yes, then ask us in the comment section below to get a quick answer to your problem.
MHT CET 2019 Exam Pattern
If you are starting with the preparation of MHT CET 2019, then this is the correct section for you. You must start by checking the official brochure of MHCET 2019 which contains the exam pattern and syllabus incorporated as follows. Candidates must check the pattern given here for the better preparation of the examination. Have a look at the MHT CET 2019 exam pattern below.
- Exam Type: MHT CET 2019 will be held in the Online mode now.
- Time Duration: Candidates will have a total of 90 minutes to take the examination.
- Question Type: Once the question paper is in your hands, you will see Multiple Choice Questions on it.
- Languages – The MHT CET 2019 question paper will be in English, Marathi and Urdu.
- Sections: There will be 3 sections in the exam, with each section/paper carrying 100 marks.
- Number of Papers – There will be 3 papers i.e. Paper 1 – Mathematics and Paper 2 – Physics and Chemistry and Paper 3 – Biology. Pharmacy students have to appear for Paper 2 and can choose between Paper 1 or 3.
- Marks: Questions in Paper 1 will be marked out of 2 marks each while questions asked in Paper 2 and Paper 3 will be marked out 1 marks each. There is no provision for negative marking.
Previous Year (2018) Statistics of Registered Candidates
MHT CET 2019 Syllabus
Once you have checked the full exam pattern, your next step should be to check the MHT CET 2019 syllabus. The Syllabus of MH CET 2019 contain topics from Physics, chemistry, and mathematics that the candidate has studied at 10+2 level. If you still haven’t noted down the full MHT CET syllabus, check it HERE.
MHT CET Exam Centers 2019
MHT CET 2019 is expected to be conducted in 36 cities and towns in the state of Maharashtra. All candidates can choose their choice of center while filling the MHCET Application form 2019. The MHT CET 2019 exam centers will also be printed on the admit card of each candidate. Check the name of districts below:
MHT CET 2019 Admit Card
Mark these important points about the MHT CET 2019 admit card on your mind!
- If you have filled and submitted the application form correctly, you will able to download the MHT CET 2019 admit card.
- The Admit Card is an essential document that the candidate must carry to enter the exam hall to take the entrance exam.
- The MHT CET Admit Card 2019 will be issued in the 4th week of April.
- It will be available on the official website for candidates to download. Candidates must check all details and download the Admit Card.
- Candidate should take 2-3 printouts of the Admit Card for future reference.
We see you have a question on your mind. Don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments section below.
MHT CET Answer Key 2019
The exam may be conducted online or offline. If exam is held in offline mode, the exam conducting body will be releasing the MHT CET 2019 answer key. The answer key will contain all correct answer codes to questions asked in the examination. Candidates can download the answer key and cross check their answers. DTE, Maharashtra will be releasing a provisional answer key first and then the final answer key. If you are among those students who are not satisfied with the answer key, then you can challenge the provisional answer key.
MHT CET 2019 Result
Soon after the exam has been conducted, DTE Maharashtra will declare the result for MHT CET 2019 in the month of June 2019. The MHT CET result 2019 will be published on the official website and will be provided here as well. DTE will be publishing the answer keys first for all the respective question papers as per the schedule. Those who have taken the exam can also check the OMR sheets that will be uploaded on the official website. Through MHT CET 2019 results, candidates will be able to check their marks and analyze their performance.
MHT CET 2019 Merit List
The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra will release a merit list after the exam has been conducted. The MHT CET 2019 Merit list will be published in the 3rd week of June 2019. The exam conducting body will publish the merit list based on the performance of the candidate. First, a provisional merit list will be released against which candidates will be able to file grievances (if any). In a few days, the final merit list will be released and eligible candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of final merit list.
MHT CET Cut Off 2019
The cut off is the minimum qualifying marks that the candidate must obtain in order to qualify the examination. MHT CET 2019 cutoff will be released after the results have been announced. In order to be eligible for admission to various institutes affiliated to MHT CET 2019, candidates must obtain the cut-off. There will be separate cut-offs released by each institute and candidates must meet the cut off to be listed in the merit list.
MHT CET Counselling 2019
The MHT CET 2019 counselling will commence from the 1st week of June 2019. The eligible and qualified candidates will be invited for the counselling. MHT CET counselling will be held through Central Admission Process (CAP) in three rounds. If need be, there will be an extra CAP round called the spot round. Seat allotment for all candidates will be done on the basis of the merit list released. Candidates with a higher rank will be given more preference than those with a lower rank.
MHT CET 2019 Highlights
- It is necessary for the candidate to read the information brochure before filling the application form.
- The candidate must have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria.
- The instructions and specifications as provided are mandatory to abide by for the successful submission of the application and getting a candidature of MHT-CET 2019.
- PwD candidates who require scribe must fill in the declaration given at the end of information brochure.
- All the important contact details are also provided in the information brochure, candidate in need to contact the authorities may contact the concerned representative.
If you have any queries, let us know in the comment section below!