MHT CET Seat Allotment 2022: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will carry the process of the seat allotment of MHT CET 2022 through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP). All the qualified candidates have to log in using their account by entering their application number and date of birth to check the allotment. After which they will have to report to the designated centre at the given time. The process of MHT CET Seat Allotment 2022 will take place in an online mode. Participants need to download the allotment letter and have the print for future reference. Go through the MHT CET article to know about the procedure of MHT CET Seat Allotment in full details and the dates.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
MHT CET 2022 Seat Allotment Through CAP
The MHT CET CAP seat allotment will be done to fill seats in the following categories:
- Maharashtra Candidature Seats.
- All India Candidature Seats.
- Minority Quota Seats
- Supernumerary Seats for Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature.
MHT CET Seat Allotment 2022 Date
Candidates must be aware of the dates assigned for the MHT CET seat allotment. Check out the dates mentioned in the table below:
|MHT CET 2022 Result Declaration||Last week of July 2022|
|Publishing of Provisional Merit List||August 2022|
|Submission of grievance (if any) for all candidates at FC [During this period candidates will be able to submit documents (if any) for verification at FC]||Notify Later|
|Final Merit List declaration||Notify Later|
|Provisional Allotment Status of CAP Round-I||Notify Later|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||Notify Later|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) as per Allotment of CAP Round II if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Round II.|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round II.|
[ Note: Candidates who have reported to ARC as per 14(i), 14(ii) above must report to allotted Institute for confirmation of admission.]
|Counselling Round at Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCE), Versova Road, Munshi Nagar, Andheri (West), Mumbai-400058||Notify Later|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and fees, as per Final Allotment||Notify Later|
Seat Allotment Procedure of MHT CET 2022 Admission
- The concerned authority of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will be conducting the MHT CET seat allotment for candidates who have been listed under the merit list.
- The seat allotment procedure will take place in the online mode in 3 rounds. The seat allotment of MHT CET 2022 qualified candidates will be done through CAP (Centralized Admission Procedure) rounds.
- Those who have been allotted a seat have to report to the Admission Reporting Centres (ARCs) and practice their options to freeze, float or slide for the seat.
MHT CET 2022 Provisional Seat Allotment
In the provisional seat allotment of MHT CET, seats will be allotted to candidates. On the basis of filled choices, merit list & availability of seats in colleges, the seat will be given to candidates.
How To Download The MHT CET Seat Allotment Letter 2022?
Candidates must follow certain procedures in order to download the call letter of the MHT CET seat allotment. Check out the steps given below:
- Visit the official website (cetcell.mahacet.org) of DTE, Maharashtra.
- Click on the “Seat allotment result”
- Enter details like registration number and password.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The MHT CET 2022 seat allotment list will appear on the screen.
- Check your name and take a printout of the same.
- Now go to your registered email id and download the MHT CET 2022 seat allotment letter.
Reporting At MHT CET Admission Reporting Centre (ARC)
After downloading the MHT CET seat allotment letter, candidates have to report to the admission reporting centre to confirm their seats. In the process of confirmation of the seat, the candidate will get the various options for further rounds of seat allotment. So before the final confirmation of the seat, candidates will have the option to freeze, float or slide their allotted seats.
Freeze: This option means that the candidates are satisfied with the allotted seats and do not wish to participate in any further rounds of counselling.
Slide: In this option, candidates wish to accept the allotted seat but also open for the preferred courses in the same institute. But it must be noted that if the candidate is allotted the higher preferred course, the previously allotted seat will be cancelled.
Float: Floatingoption means that candidates who have been allotted a seat in previous seat allotment rounds and now wish to upgrade to any course at any institute will have to select option “Float”. If candidates are upgraded to another course or institute, the previously allotted seat will be cancelled.
Document Verification At The MHT CET Counselling 2022 Reporting Centre
While reporting the MHT CET seat allotted centre, candidates have taken the original as well as copies of the document along with them. The documents are:
- Seat Allotment Letter 2022
- MHT CET 2022 Hall Ticket
- MHT CET 2022 Result
- 10th and 12th Standard Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Migration Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
Fee Structure of MHT CET 2022
|Fee Details||Non-Autonomous Government Institutes and University Department||Autonomous Government /Government Aided Institutes /BATU Lonere/ ICT Mumbai|
|Tuition||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Development||Rs. 5,000/-||Rs. 32,500|
|Other||Rs. 4,000/-||Rs. 26,000/-|
|Total||Rs. 24,000/||Rs. 73,500/-|