Candidates can download the MDU Question Papers here. Students who are appearing for the entrance test or semester papers can download the question papers. Also, students who have filled for MDU Admissions can also download the entrance papers. The question papers help the candidates to prepare well for the examination. Also, candidates can get an idea of the difficulty level of the exam. So, in this article candidates can check MDU Regular/DDE Question Papers. The exam papers are available in pdf format so that they can be easy to download. Therefore, go through the details carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
How to download MDU Exam Papers?
Students can get the question papers on the official website of the university. The papers can be downloaded free of cost. So, the procedure to download the question paper is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of the university.
- Then click on the examination link available on the homepage.
- Select the exam question papers option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, select the subject you are appearing for and download.
- Save the file and start practising for the exams.
Download MDU Entrance Test Papers (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016)
Here the students can download the entrance test papers of the Maharishi Dayanand University. Just click on the link below to download the question paper. Also, students can get the answer key of the question paper as well.
|Entrance Question Papers||Download Link|
|M.Phil and Ph.D Question Papers (Economics)||Click here to download|
|Chemistry, Visual Arts, History|
|Commerce, Engineering, Sanskrit Question Papers|
Download Annual and Semester Exam Papers
The university conducts the examination annually and semester-wise. So, here the students can download the exam papers of UG, PG, and Doctoral courses. Hence, to download, just click on the direct link and select the course paper.
|Download Annual/Semester Exam Papers||Click to download|
|MBA, LLB, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Pharm Exam Question Papers||Click to download|
Exam Pattern of MDU Semester Exam
The examination pattern of the semester exam are as follows-
- The exam is conducted online (due to covid). However, the details of the examination is available in the MDU Hall Ticket.
- The time duration of the exam is 3 hours. The exam timings are 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm.
- Students have to attempt any 5 questions carrying equal marks.
- Incase, there is any unequal distribution of marks then students have to as many parts irrespective of questions of their choice that constitutes maximum marks. Candidates can check MDU exam timetable.
Importance of MDU Question Papers
The question papers play a very important role, especially at the time of preparation. Thus, the benefits of solving the MDU DDE and Regular Exam Papers are as follows-
- It helps to understand the exam pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
- Students must be through with MDU Syllabus.
- Also, solving the exam papers will help you in revising the topics that you find difficult.
- It also helps in checking the performance of the candidate.
Therefore, solving the annual and semester exam question papers of MDU is very important while preparing for the exam. However, soon after the completion of the examination, the university releases the result online. Hence, the students can check MDU result by visiting the website.
MDU DDE Question Paper
Students who have got admission in distance education can download the question papers from their official website. Also, the students can download the question paper of the assignments. The exams are conducted online. For more details, visit here.
So, this are complete details regarding MDU Question Papers. If there is any question regarding the examination, then please comment below. All the best.