MDU Syllabus 2020: The syllabus of the courses which are offered by Maharshi Dayanand University are made available by the authorities of the University. The syllabus of MDU is for the candidates who are already enrolled in the courses offered by the University. The syllabus of the courses entails of the courses that are covered and taught in the due course. The preparation of MDU Syllabus 2020 is as per the requirement of the subject and the degree. It is important that while taking admission to the course, candidates must make themselves aware of the syllabus in detail to prepare themselves for the topics. The syllabus of the Post Graduate, Under Graduate, Diploma/Certificate courses will be available on the official website of the University. For more of the details of MDU Rohtak Syllabus 2020, go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MDU Syllabus 2020
The syllabus prescribed by Maharshi Dayanada University entails of all the important topics which will be covered by the faculty in the due course. The preparation of the syllabus is as per the requirement of the course. The purpose of the preparation of the course is to provide the knowledge and skill of the course in which the candidates enroll. It is important that the candidates go through the syllabus on the website prior and acquaint themselves with the topics that will be covered in the course which they will be pursuing. While getting an admission to the course, they can also prepare a few of the topics from the syllabus as it will benefit during the entrance exam.
We are presenting to you the syllabus of the Under Graduate courses. Candidates who are planning on taking the admission to the course are advised to go through the syllabus of the Undergraduate courses very carefully. The topics which will be provided in the syllabus must be read by the candidates and they must also start preparing before the commencement of the classes. Go through the courses and their syllabus mentioned in the tabular format below:
UG Courses Syllabus PDF
|B.A. (Social Work) as an elective||Click Here|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Mathematics)||Click Here|
|B.B.A. LL.B||Click Here|
|B.A. (Home Science)||Click Here|
|MDU Syllabus BBA (CAM)||Click Here|
|BBA (Industry Integrated)||Click Here|
|BBA (Business Economics)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Physics)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Physics) (Pass Course 5th to 6th)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Physics) (Pass Course 1 to 4)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Geology)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Botany)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Chemistry)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Pass Course) (Chemistry)||Click Here|
|B.sc. (Pass Course) (Zoology)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Zoology||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||Click Here|
|B.Voc. (Information Technology)||Click Here|
|B.Voc. (Software Technology)||Click here|
|B.Com (Vocational) (Tax Procedure and Practices)||Click Here|
|B.Com (Pass Course)||Click Here|
|BA (Journalism and Mass Communication)||Click Here|
|B.Tech 1st Year G Scheme||Click Here|
|B.A. (NSS)||Click Here|
|Modified syllabus B.Tech Biotech 7th Sem.||Click Here|
|Modified Syllabus B.Tech. Biotech 4th Sem.||Click Here|
Steps To Download MDU Syllabus 2020
We have mentioned the steps below which will prove to be helpful for the candidates who are planning on making themselves aware of the topics which will be covered in the syllabus of MDU. Candidates must go through the points very carefully so that they will be able to download the correct syllabus:
- Visit the official website of the University and go to the MDU Syllabus section.
- The links of the Under Graduate syllabus will be made available on the official website of the University. Candidates must look for the course that they are pursuing and must click on the link to download it.
- The PDF of the syllabus will be opened on the screen of the website and the candidates must go through the details mentioned very carefully.
- Since the MDU Syllabus will be in a PDF format, candidates can download it and save it.
MDU Entrance Test Syllabus 2020
The University conducts a written entrance test for selecting candidates to give them admission. Therefore, the aspirants must prepare well for the entrance test. They must solve model test papers. The entrance test is only for a few particular courses. Therefore, the applicants must check the list of courses for which there is a written entrance test. The university conducts the online entrance test. All the questions are Multiple Option Type. Therefore, the candidates must check the exam pattern. Also, they must if there is any negative marking for each incorrect response. So, it is important to check the previous year question papers. This can give the idea of the exam pattern and type of questions in the exam.
Advantages Of Downloading MDU Syllabus 2020
The syllabus of various courses of MDU is available on the official website of the University. Candidates who plan to pursue the UG, PG or Diploma courses will be required to go through the contents of the syllabus and plan to pursue the course they are enrolled in as per. Since the syllabus of all the courses is vast, it is suggested that the candidate sort out the topics as per their interest that they want to pursue. Few of the advantages of MDU Syllabus 2020 is mentioned in the points below:
- The availability of the syllabus of MDU will be beneficial for the candidates who are planning on pursuing the preferred courses from the University.
- It is also advised that the candidates must go through the topics mentioned in the syllabus before they apply for the admission so to make themselves aware of the topics that will have to cover once they will get admission to the course.
- The Syllabus will help in the synchronization of the topics and will help in defining the topics in which the syllabus should be prepared by the candidate.
- Under the vast series of topics, the mentioned syllabus will also help in sorting out the particular topics that are required to be studied by the candidate.
- The Syllabus also provides with the references that can be followed by the candidate additionally while preparing for the particular topic.
- WBUT Syllabus provides the structure of the particular course and what important topics are to be mentioned under the particular course.