MDU Distance Education 2020: Maharshi Dayanand University commonly known as MDU was established in 1976 and named after saint Dayanand Saraswati. The University is located in Rohtak, Haryana. It is accredited by NAAC with “A” grade. The university offers MDU Distance Education Admission 2020-21 to courses in a number of fields of study at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. MDU established a Correspondence Cell in the year 1988 leading to the award of B.Ed. Degree. Directorate of Distance Education(DDE) of MDU, Rohtak offers 13 Undergraduate/ Postgraduate programs, duly recognized by DEB, UGC, the admissions to which are made at its headquarters only since 2013. In this article, we are giving important details including the MDU Distance Education Admission Last Date. Therefore, the applicants must read the article to know details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Courses offered by MDU Distance Education
|Under Graduate||Bachelor of Arts||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library & Information Science||1 Year|
|Post Graduate||Master of Commerce||2 Years|
|Master of Science (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|Master of Library & Information Science||1 Year|
|Master of Arts in English||2 Years|
|Master of Arts in Hindi||2 Years|
|Master of Arts in History||2 Years|
|Master of Arts in Political Science||2 Years|
|Master of Arts in Public Administration||2 Years|
|Master of Arts in Sanskrit||2 Years|
|Master of Arts in Economics||2 Years|
Important Dates of MDU Distance Education 2020 Admission
Candidates must be aware of the application form procedure of Maharshi Dayanand University through Distance Mode. Therefore, the aspirants seeking MDU Distance Education Admission 2020 must know the last date of admission. It is important that the applicant must keep visiting the website on a regular basis for any of the latest updates and notification. The schedule will provide the candidates with the important dates of the admission procedure. Once the official schedule is available, the applicant must save and download it so as not to miss any of the important dates and events.
Find the tentative schedule of MDU DDE Admission 2020 from the tabular format below. The official schedule will be available once it is announced by the University.
|Admission Schedule||Last date of Generation of Bank Challan||The final date of submission of Challan in Axis Bank||Last Date of Submission of Print copy of the form and a copy of Bank Challan in DDE office|
|Without Late fee||–||–||–|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||–||–||–|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||–||–||–|
MDU DDE Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
The Admission Council selects the candidates only if they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. Therefore, all the applicants must carefully read the eligibility conditions for MDU Distance Education Admission. They must download the brochure from the official website of the university. However, for the ease of the candidates we are giving a list of eligibility conditions for various courses in the tabular form given below:
|B.A./B.Com. (Part-I)||A. Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) from the Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani|
B. Diploma in Pharmacy Course (for B.A. only)
C. Three Year professional diploma programmes conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Haryana without passing English and Hindi subject at 10+2 level for admission to B.A. and B.Com. Courses only.
D. Two Years Diploma Courses under the aegis of Department of Technical Education, Haryana, Panchkula and affiliated to Haryana State Board of Technical Education, Panchkula is equivalent to 10+2 Course of Senior Secondary Level awarded by Haryana School Education Board, Bhiwani.
E. Any other examination recognized by Academic Council of the Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak as equivalent to (a) or (b) or (c) above
The candidate shall be treated as promoted to the next class automatically unless detained from appearing in an examination on any genuine grounds.
|Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.L.I.Sc.)||Bachelor Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.|
|M.A.(Previous): English/Hindi/Sanskrit/Economics/History/Political Science/Public Administration||Bachelor’s degree/Shastri examination (New Scheme) of three-year duration or any other examination recognized by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto.|
|M.Sc.(Mathematics) (Previous)||Bachelor’s degree of three-year duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects in each year or any other examination recognized by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto.|
|M.Com. (Previous)||B.Com.(Hons./Pass)/BBA/BA with Economics/Commerce/Marketing/Insurance as a subject or any other examination recognized by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto.|
|Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.)||B.L.I.Sc. from Maharshi Dayanand University or from any other recognized University or any degree recognized or equivalent thereof.|
- The candidates having a compartment in the qualifying examination shall not be allowed admission to M.Com/M.A./M.Sc.
- Graduation Examination in one sitting after the passing Session 1998-99 shall not be allowed admission to M.Com/M.A./M.Sc.
MDU DDE 2020 Application Form
The candidates seeking admission in Distance Education in MDU must fill the MDU Online Application Form for admission is available on the website. The candidates may visit the website and fill the MDU Application Form by following the procedure. Before filling the MDU Application form, the candidate should have:
- Information Brochure of MDU.
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature ensuring that both the Photograph and Signature are within the required specifications as given below:
- Scanned images of photograph, signature, and thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the photo image should be up to 50 KB.
- The dimensions of the signature should be up to 30 KB.
- Size of the thumb impression should be up to 50 KB.
- Keep necessary details/documents ready (like Matriculation, Senior Secondary, Degree, etc.)
- Note down your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- The fee can be paid through e-challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank.
- The student should submit his/her Print Application Form along with required documents in the Directorate as per Admission Notification, failing which late fee will be charged or admission will be cancelled.
Steps to fill the MDU DDE Application form 2020 for admission in New Course
- Visit the official website of MDU: http://mdudde.net, Distance Education and click on the link given for registration.
- New students will select ‘Fresh Registration’.
- Click on register and a new dialogue box will appear where it will ask if the student is already an MDU student.
- A Candidate who is not from MDU will click on ‘No’ and students from MDU will click on ‘Yes’.
- The candidates are required to fill up the complete application form and click on ‘Save and Proceed’.
- Fill the next required information and register.
- After registration, note down Student ID and password for future reference.
- Login using Student ID and password.
- After login, fill personal details, address, qualifications, course, upload required images and click on make payment button to get a print copy of Challan.
- Pay your Course fee with Challan in any branch of Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank.
- After depositing fee in the bank you will receive a new Password through another SMS and email.
- Click on the Registration & Module Booking link on the left side of the screen. Select subjects and get a print copy of Application Form which is to be submitted in the office of Directorate of Distance Education, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
Admission Procedure of MDU DDE 2020
- The admission of students for the programmes offered/to be offered by the Directorate of Distance Education of the University, MDU is made once in a year as per the schedule notified.
- The admissions are only on the basis of certificates given by the recognized Board/University. No admission even provisional made on the basis of the certificates issued by the Principal of a College.
- Admissions to the programs offered by the DDE, MDU through distance mode will be allowed to all such candidates who are eligible as per provisions of the Ordinance and has submitted:
- Complete the online Admission Form.
- The print copy of the admission form duly signed by the candidate.
- Required documents.
- Fee deposit proof.
- Identity Card (with duly affixed photographs) as per specimen is given in the Information Brochure available on the DDE website.
The officials will accept all fees/dues through online mode in the designated banks through bank challans only.
- Candidates are advised to clearly opt for the correct options for Papers having options in the Online Admission Forms, failing which a prescribed fee shall be charged for change of subject/course/option.
- A candidate whose result is declared late by the Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak/Board of School Education, Haryana, for no fault of his/her, if otherwise eligible, may be allowed admission to the corresponding higher class within 20 days from the date of declaration of result, without late fee (not applicable for compartment/re-appear/re-evaluation/UMC/Mercy Chance cases etc.).
- The candidates should ensure timely submission of all required documents and fees failing which it will be the responsibility of the student for any consequences.
- No migration certificate is required to be submitted by the candidates, including candidates who have passed their examination from any foreign University/Board.
The Admission Form may be rejected under the following circumstances:
- The qualifying examination is not recognized by the Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
- Self-attested copy of certificates/DMC of the qualifying examination is/are not attached with the admission form.
- Original Certificate of the qualifying examination is not produced in the Directorate on demand.
- The admission form is incomplete or the required documents/photographs are not attached or not self-attested.
- Required fee is not remitted in full.
- The print copy of the admission form is/are not signed by the candidate.
- Names of papers/Correct options are not filled-up in the Admission Form.
MDU Distance Education Fee Structure
The candidates must check the MDU Distance Education Fee Structure before filling the online application form. Therefore we are giving the fee structure of the courses offered by the University in the table given below:
|Name of Programme||Total fee payable at the time of admission|
|Annual fee for General Category students (in Rupees)||Annual fee for|
(i) SC/ST category of Haryana only
(ii) Working defence personnel upto the level of JCO (having no financial aid)
(iii) University employees/wards/spouse (in Rupees)
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)||6000||3750|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)||6500||4250|
|Master of Arts (Hindi)||7000||4250|
|Master of Arts (English)||7000||4250|
|Master of Arts (Sanskrit)||7000||4250|
|Master of Arts (Economics)||7000||4250|
|Master of Arts (Political Science)||7000||4250|
|Master of Arts (Public Admn.)||7000||4250|
|Master of Arts (History)||7000||4250|
|Master of Science (Mathematics)||8000||4750|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)||8000||4750|
|Bachelor of Library & Information Science||11500||8250|
|Master of Library & Information Science||12000||8750|
Ba economics hons fees.. prospects ??
when will be bA DDE 1st year exams has
The dates of MDU DDE BA 1st year exam have not been announced yet. We will soon update the date sheet here.
hello mam when start the class for MA Eng. honers distance MDU 1st year
There is no official announcement regarding the commencement of MA English Distance Education classes at MDU. we will update as soon as we are notified of the same.
second year addmission distance k kab honge
Dde 2nd year admissions starting date
It’s not yet released yet. We will update once the dates are announced
Mam mdu DDE 2nd year admission start from
I want to take admission mdu dde BA in first year pl tell me
Admissions are open. Click the link available on the page to apply
I want to take admission mdu dde BA in first year please tell me can I apply this BA form
The link for the application form is available in the article.
13 se open ho gya h