MCU Exam Form 2021 is released for May/June 2021 semester exams. Candidates who have enrolled during MCU Admission have to appear in the exam. The last date to submit the exam form is 15th June 2021 (without late fees). However, the form has to be submitted by those students who have enrolled in January 2021 session and before. The MCU Application Form for admission is expected to release in June 2021. The mode of filling the MCU Semester Form is online and mandatory. Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication conducts the semester and entrance exam. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding MCU Online Exam Form 2021. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MCU has released May/June 2021 Examination Form. The last date to submit the form is 15th June 2021. Click here to apply. If the candidates are unable to access then click here to apply. Candidates can check MCU Timetable for the exam updates.
Scheduled Dates of MCU Exam Form 2021
The Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University Exam Form releases on the official website of the university. Thus, the eligible candidates have to visit the website to apply. The university has announced the deadline dates of the exam form. Hence, candidates can check the schedule below.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|Events||Scheduled Dates (The last date to submit the exam forms)|
|Students enrolled in January 2021 session or before||15th June 2021 (without late fee)|
|With a late fee of Rs 500/- form||22nd June 2021|
MCU Admission Application Form Schedule
|Release of the online application form||The first week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of August 2021|
How to Apply for MCU Semester Exam Form?
Before filling the exam form for the semester exam, the candidates have to register online for MCPRV Study centres. Once, the candidate has done the registration, he or she can easily submit the registration form. So, below are the steps of how to register for MCPRV Study centres.
Registration Process for MCU MCPRV Study Centres
The step by step procedure to become MPonline MCPRV Study Centre as KIOSK are as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of MPOnline- www.mponline.gov.in. Provide a valid e-mail id and phone number.
- MP Online will validate the online application form. Soon after the validation process, the study centres will open an SBI account branch. If there is already an SBI account, then skip the process. So, with the net banking facility self-recharge the account.
- After the approval for registration, the study centre will create a user id and password. The district name followed by a study centre code – BHOPAL9029.
- The study centre has to top up their account with some amount, then only then can be able to access the services of MCU on the portal.
How to apply for MCU Examination Form 2021?
The steps to fill the MCU Application Form for semesters is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the university- mcu.ac.in or mponline.gov.in
- Then click on the application form link.
- Enter the username and password.
- Fill in the required details and make the payment of the registration fees.
- Submit the application form. Keep two to three printout copies for reference purpose.
Exam Forms will be accepted only if the payment is done. Application Forms without payment is not acceptable. Therefore, make sure to top-up the account before filling the MCU Exam Form.
Important Instructions while filling MCU Exam Form 2021
While registering for the examination, the students must go through the instructions carefully. Here, we have jotted down some important instructions that will guide you well to fill the MCU Examination Form.
- If there is any mistake or error in spelling mistake or incorrect photograph then a penalty is levied.
- Once the paper code and optional subject are submitted they cannot be changed.
- Also, once the stream has been opted by the student then it cannot be changed up to the last semester of the course.
- If a student has not cleared the supplementary exam or backlog then he/she is not eligible for admission further.
Registration Fees for Fresh and Backlog Students
Here, the students can check the registration fees and exam fee for each courses. The fee structure is divided into Management, Computer and Media Courses.
MCU Revaluation Forms
The revaluation facility is available for all courses. Candidates can apply for revaluation in maximum three theory papers. The fees for revaluation is Rs 350/- with portal charges. The students have to apply for the rechecking within 15 days from the date of result declaration. Soon after the submission of MCU Re-evaluation Forms, candidates must keep a receipt of the fee payment.
MCU Examination Help-Centre
If there is any query regarding the examination process, then the students can contact the address below –
Examination Centres for June 2021 Examinations
The exams will take place in 159 centres. Each exam city is allotted with centre code. However, here the students can check the examination cities. Each city has different centres. Visit the official website for more details.
MCU Admission Application Form
Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya will soon release the admission forms. Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply at mcu.ac.in. While filling the MCU application form, the candidates must keep all the documents ready. The application form is considered to be submitted if the registration fee is paid. The registration fees for general category is Rs 300 and for SC category is Rs 50/-.
Documents to keep ready before filling the application form
Before filling the MCU Application Form 2021, the candidates must keep the following documents ready.
- Active mobile number
- valid e-mail id
- Photo-ID Proof.
- Scanned copy of the caste certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Qualifying examination mark sheets.
- Passport size photograph and signature. The signature and passport photograph must be less than 150 MB. The applicants must use the following browser-
Internet Explorer 8 and above.
Mozilla 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0
How to fill MCU Application Form?
The step by step procedure to fill the MCU 2021 Application Form is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the university- mcu.ac.in
- Then click on the application link for admission.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Candidates have to select the programmes for the entrance exams from the drop-down list.
- If candidates want to fill the application form for another programme of the same group, then click on ‘Apply Additional programmes in Same Group’.
- Fill in the personal, educational details.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
List of MCU Examination Centres
The authorities releases the list of the exam centres along with the notification. Candidates can choose three exam centres as per their preferences. The online exam of MCU 2021 takes place in 13 cities across India. Hence, the list of the exam centres are as follows-
So, these are the complete details regarding the MCU Exam Form 2021. If there is any doubts then comment below.