LPUNEST 2019 Result: Candidates who will appear in the LPUNEST 2019 Entrance Examinations will release within two working days of the after the completion of the examination. LPU NEST Result 2019 will release in online mode. We will update the link to Check LPUNEST Result on this page when it will be available. Candidates can access their results by logging in to their registered ID by entering the Username and password, and security pin. Students can see their test scores, their admission status, their rank list, etc.
LPUNEST 2019 Result Release Date
|LPU NEST 2019 Exam||15th June – 31st June 2019|
|Announcement of LPU NEST Result||Within Two Working Days from the conduct of the test|
LPU NEST Result 2019
LPUNEST Result will be released in the LPUNEST 2019 official website. There will be no other mode of result declaration. Students have to check their results within the time frame given by the Lovely Professional University and those students who are stated as qualified in the LPU NEST 2019 Result must immediately check the status for LPUNEST Counselling Dates. A mock Counselling will be conducted by the university for the candidates who have qualified where they would be given an introduction about the courses, faculty members, campus details, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It is to be noted that the LPUNEST Exam Result of the following candidates will not be declared:
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- Such candidates who failed to appear in the examination.
- Candidates who were late to the venue, who were caught breaking academic integrity rules such as cheating, candidates who were disqualified for otherwise stated reasons.
- Candidates who have filled the OMR Answer Sheet wrongly and carelessly such as wrong details filled in the OMR Sheet, the wrong circling of information, using fluids in the OMR for correction, etc.
- Students must be cautious while handling the OMR Answer Sheet during the examination.
Steps to Check LPUNEST Result 2019
Candidates can check their respective LPU NEST 2019 result online. They can follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website or click on the link which will be available here later.
- Locate the Login Console and enter the Username and password and enter the security pin and sign in.
- After filling the details click on the submit button for the submission of the filled in information.
- Then LPU NEST 2019 Result will appear on the screen.
- Check the information and download it for further reference.
LPU NEST Exam Result 2019– Tie Break Situation
Sometimes what happens is that two or more students coincidentally secure same test score in Result of LPUNEST. It is not impossible for such a situation to arise. To avoid confusion and to ensure a fairground of judgement, LPUNEST authorities invoke the following damage control.
- In case of the same test score of two individuals, then the aggregate of the best of two subjects will be counted.
- If that case follows up with another similar test scorer, then the percentage of a single subject will be considered.
Merit List of LPUNEST 2019
LPUNEST Rank List 2019 will be displayed momentarily after the declaration of LPUNEST Result 2019. Candidates can check their rank on the official website of LPUNEST 2019. Rank list will decide the candidate’s further admission status.
LPUNEST Cut-Off 2019
LPUNEST Cut off 2019 will be declared by Lovely Professional University right after the LPU NEST Exam Result announcement. LPUNEST Cutoff 2019 are issued by LPUNEST examining authority to ensure that the appearing candidates who clear the LPUNEST 2019 examination would do so with a minimum required standard to continue to the next round. This is to make sure quality student resource inside the LPU campus. LPUNEST Cutoff vary every year and are set based on analytics of current year’s question paper difficulty level, number of students appearing for the exam, number of seats offered, etc.
Previous LPUNEST Cut-off stood at 30%. Candidates who scored lower than 30% were disqualified.In numerical terms, out of a total of 360, candidates need to score more than or equal to 120.