KVPY 2019 Application Form was released on 8th July 2019. Every year the KVPY Aptitude Test is conducted for students studying in class 11th, class 12th and in the 1st year of under-graduation, studying any basic science course. The details of the Scholarship amount is published in National Dailies on technology day. Candidates who are planning on applying for the Scholarship Programme will have to register themselves first. It is important that the applicant must have filled the Application Form very carefully and the details provided must be valid and correct. It is advised that the applicant must have gone through the Information Brochure very clearly before proceeding for the Application Form. The link of the Application Form is available only in an online mode and there will be no other way of accessing it. For more of the details regarding KVPY Application Form 2019 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KVPY Application Form 2019 was released on 8th July 2019. The last date for the submission of the form was 20th August 2019. The Application fee can be submitted till 25th August 2019. The exam will be conducted on 3rd November 2019. Find the direct link of the Application form below.
KVPY Application Form 2019 Date
The official dates of the Application Form will be available in an online mode on the official website. Candidates will have to keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not miss any of the important dates and the events. The officially released schedule will provide the important events of the Scholarship programme. It is important that once the schedule is released, the applicant will have to save and download it so as not miss any of the important events and the dates.
The schedule of KVPY Application Form is available in the tabular format below. The official dates are available once they are announced by the authorities.
|KVPY Application Form Availability||8th July 2019|
|Last date of Application Form Availability||20th August 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting the Form||20th August 2019|
|The Admit Card of KVPY will be available on||2nd week October 2019|
|Date of Exam||3rd November 2019 (Announced)|
|Declaration of Result||First week of December 2019|
It’s recommended to go through these instructions carefully before applying for the exam.
KVPY 2019 Application Form
The Application Form of KVPY is available in an online mode on the official website. It is important for the candidates applying for the Scholarship programme that they must have registered themselves in order to proceed with the Application Procedure further. It is an important step to apply for the Scholarship programme and only those candidates who have successfully submitted the Application will be able to appear for the exam conducted for the Scholarship programme. The authorities also release the Information Brochure along with the Application Form and it is advised that the candidate must go through it carefully so as to avoid any form of error while filling up the Application. The details provided in the form has to be valid and correct and any form of discrepancy in the form will prohibit the applicant from appearing for the exam or accessing the scholarship.
Find a few of the points related to KVPY Application Form 2019 from below:
- Candidates have to fill and submit the KVPY Application Form in the online mode only.
- The registrations will begin tentatively in the month of July 2019.
- The last date to fill and submit the application form will be tentatively in September 2019.
- Candidates appearing for the exam will have to fill in personal details, academic details, choose the test centre, upload their signature and photograph and other certificates mentioned.
- Applicants will also have to pay the prescribed application fees, without which the form will remain incomplete.
- Candidates must make sure that they provide the correct information and read all instructions carefully.
- After submission of the form, applicants must take a print out of the form for future use.
- Once the application is submitted and application fees paid, it will not be refunded.
KVPY 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates applying for KVPY Scholarship programme will be required to make sure that they fulfil the defined eligibility criteria. The criteria to apply for the Scholarship programmes will vary as per the course in which the candidate is enrolled. Those who will be found not abiding by the mentioned eligibility will not be considered for the Scholarship programme. The eligibility will be mentioned in detail in the Information Brochure released along with the Application Form. It will be important for the candidates that they must go through the details of the eligibility mentioned in the brochure very carefully. Find the basic eligibility criteria in the points below:
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be an Indian Nationals.
- For Stream SA: Candidates, those studying in 11th standard with science subjects & secured 75% aggregate marks (65% marks for reserved categories) in Mathematics & science subjects in Class 10th can apply.
- For Stream SX: Candidates who studying in class 12th & score 75% marks (65% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD category) in aggregate in Mathematics & science in 10th standard can also apply.
- For Stream SB: Candidates, those studying in 1st year of UG course in basic sciences & score at least 60% marks (50% for reserved categories) are also eligible.
How To Fill KVPY 2019 Online Application Form
Candidates must be aware of the steps to fill up the Application Form. It will be important that the candidate must provide the correct and valid information in the Application as any form of discrepancy will prohibit the candidate from accessing the Scholarship. Go through the step by step procedure to fill up the Application Form from below.
Candidates will first have to register themselves and provide information like valid email id, phone number, and date of birth.
Filling up the form
Candidates will then have to fill up personal, academic details, choose test centres to upload their signature and photograph and other certificates mentioned.
Uploading of Images
The images have to be uploaded in the following specifications:
|Image||File size||File format|
|Photograph||Less than 500 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||Less than 200 KB||JPG/JPEG|
KVPY Application Fee 2019
Candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs 1000/- for general and OBC category candidates and Rs 500/- for SC/ ST/ PwD through the KVPY application portal only. Candidates can pay the fees by credit/debit card, net banking or by downloading an e-challan. There is no other way to pay the application fees.
- Candidates must fill the details in the form carefully without any mistakes.
- Valid email id and phone number are mandatory for online registration. This email id and the number has to be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories must upload a scanned copy of the caste certificate.
- Candidates belonging to the PwD category are required to upload the medical certificate.
- After submission of the form, an application number will be generated which the candidates should note down or save it somewhere. This application number will be required in the future.