KVPY Answer Key 2018: All the candidates who have taken the KVPY 2018 will be able to view the KVPY Answer key 2018. The answer key will be available in the online mode. Candidates can check the steps to view the KVPY answer keys in this article. the official answer key will be released a few days after the exam has been conducted.
Candidates who have taken the exam can have a look at the answer key at the official website i.e. www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in. Answer keys will be published online only in the last week of November 2018. The final answer key will be released in December. An answer key helps the candidate in cross-checking his/ her answers and also have an idea of the probable score that they will obtain in the exam. For this, candidates must check only the official answer key on the website of KVPY. In case candidates have a query or comment regarding any of the answer key, they can send it to the KVPY office before 4 pm on 29th November 2017 by email at [email protected]
How To Check KVPY 2018 Answer Key
- Go to the official website of KVPY.
- Click on the link refereed as Answer keys for 2018 under the section “Question Papers and Answer Keys”
- Date and stream wise answer keys will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the date and stream. The answer key will be displayed.
How To Use KVPY Answer Key 2018
- Candidates can compare the KVPY 2018 answer keys with their own recorded answers.
- Candidates must follow the marking scheme strictly to calculate the score.
- The total marks calculated by the candidate will be the estimated marks of the KVPY 2018 exam.
Method to Calculate KVPY 2018 scores
To calculate the KVPY scores, students must have knowledge about the marking scheme & exam pattern of KVPY aptitude test. The marking scheme will be different for both (Part I & Part II). The question paper will contain total 120 marks. Students have to attempt any three of the four subjects (for paper I) and any two of the four subjects (for paper II). The marking scheme for SA, SB/SX streams are mentioned below:
|Type of Answer||Part I||Part II|