KRUCET Result 2020 will be declared expectedly in the month of May 2020. The rank card of KRUCET shall be available on the website of the authority. The applicants, who take the examination will be able to access the result of KRUCET 2020. In order to download the result, the candidate will have to visit the official website and then hit the link of KRUCET 2020 Result. Post that, the candidate will have to enter many details in the login section. The candidate has to make sure that the details he/she is providing in the login section are correct as per one’s registration details. The aspirant is advised to print 1 copy of the result for future purposes. In case of any discrepancy, he/she must contact the examination authorities.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Post the declaration of results, the university will conduct the counselling session for the candidates who have qualified the KRUCET 2020. It will be mandatory for candidates to attend the counselling session. If they turn unable to attend the counselling, then they will not be able to take admission in any college for any course.
KRUCET Result 2020 Date
The aspirants need to be aware of the dates/schedule related to KRUCET 2020. Krishna University has not released the official dates. The tentative dates are:
|Date of Examination||May 2020|
|Release of Result||May 2020|
|Counselling Starts||May 2020|
KRUCET Result 2020 Downloading Steps
In order to download the Result of KRUCET, the candidate had to follow certain steps. If the candidate unfollows or skips any step, then he/she will be stopped from accessing his/her result. The steps, which are to be followed while downloading the KRUCET Result 2020 are:
- Click on the link of result of KRUCET 2020 that is provided in this article.
- Fill in the required credentials, i.e., Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth in the Log in Section. The window, asking for the details will look like the following image:
- The result will be available in PDF Format.
- Download the PDF.
- Print the result for future purposes.
Check KRUCET Admit Card
Details Mentioned in KRUCET 2020 Result
The KRUCET Result will be containing important information related to the candidate and the result as well. The details are to be cross-checked by the candidate and it is to be made sure that the details mentioned in KRUCET Result are correct as per his/her registration details. In case of any discrepancy, the aspirant must contact the examination authorities. The following details shall be mentioned in the KRUCET Result 2020:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Application Number of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Marks secured in KRUCET 2020
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
There are some important instructions related to the result of KRUCET. These instructions are to be kept in mind of the candidate while downloading the KRUCET Result. The instructions are:
- If the candidate fails to score marks as per the required ones, then he/she will not be considered eligible to take admission in the course they aspire for.
- The candidates, who clear KRUCET 2019 had to attend the counselling session. If the candidate failed to attend the counselling session, then he/she would not be allowed to take admission in the course he/she aspires for.
Rank Card of KRUCET 2020
The rank card of KRUCET will be made available on the official website of Krishna University. KRUCET Rank Card 2020 available in an online mode only. If the candidate demands any duplicate rank card, then he/she will have to pay Rs 50/- for the same by crossed demand draft. In order to download the KRUCET Rank Card, the aspirant has to visit the official website of the Krishna University and then click on the given link of the rank card. After that, the aspirant needs to provide certain details in the login section. Post that, the screen will display the rank card of the respective candidate which he/she needs to print for future purposes.
Steps to Download KRUCET Rank Card
In order to download the KRUCET 2020 Rank Card, the aspirant needs to follow certain steps. If he/she skips one, then he/she will be stopped from accessing his/her rank card. The steps, which are to be followed are:
- Click on the link of KRUCET Result that is provided in this article.
- Fill in the required credentials, i.e., Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth in the Log in Section.
- The screen, the, shall reflect the rank card of the respective candidate.
- Download the PDF.
- Print the result for future purposes.
KRUCET 2020 Counselling
The counselling session was conducted for the applicants who cleared KRUCET 2020. It was mandatory for the aspirants to be there at the counselling centres. If the candidate turned unable to attend the counselling session, then one would not be able to take admission in any college for any course. The aspirants had to bring some documents to the counselling centres. If the candidate became unable to bring the documents, then one would not be allowed to attend the counselling session.
Documents Required in KRUCET Counselling 2020
The candidates had to bring some documents along with him/her to the allotted counselling centres. If the candidate failed to bring the documents, then he/she would not be allowed to attend the counselling session. The documents, which were to be brought are:
- KRUCET Rank Card 2019
- Result and Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- SSC and Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Study Certificates from 11th standard to the qualifying examination
- Original Caste Certificate from Tehsildar in case of SC/ST/OBC
- Income Certificates from Tehsildar
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/Sports)
- Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of children of Armed Services Personnel
- Migration Certificate.
- Residence Certificate of parents for a stay in AP from Tehsildar in case of candidates who have studied outside AP