KIITEE Seat Reservation 2019: The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology will be in charge of KIITEE Seat Reservation 2019. Kalinga Institute has the KIITEE reservation policy where it reserves a certain number of seats for candidates belonging to certain category. Students must check the seats reserved for their specific category. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination will be conducted from 15 to 24 April 2019. The online entrance examination is a gateway for candidates who want to take admission in engineering courses offered in Kalinga Institute.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
At the time of Counselling, candidates will be required to produce relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
KIITEE 2019 Seat Reservation Quota
Every year, the KIITEE Seat Reservation is decided by the institute and is released in the official information brochure of KIITEE 2019. The Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows.
|Reservation Category||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
KIITEE 2019 Seat Reservation for Physically Challenged
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology also publishes the reservation criteria for candidates belonging to the Physically challenged category. The reservation under this category is provided below:
- Candidates will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category, who are having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995.
- As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE 2019.
- Physically Challenged Candidates and capable of undergoing Engineering/MCA course at KIIT University as per the facilities available.
Points to keep in Mind for KIITEE Reservation 2019
- Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
- 15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE 2019 quota seats will be reserved for Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe (by birth) respectively. (Not by adoption or marriage)
- 3% seats of KIITEE Reservation seats can be claimed by Physically Challenged candidates. (Only locomotory disabilities).
- 30% seats of each category will be reserved for women candidate (only applicable for B.Tech/ B.Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology
- All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.
The reservation criteria provided above has been mentioned according to the KIITEE 2018 reservation criteria mentioned in its information brochure.
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below!