KIITEE Admit Card 2021: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) will release the hall ticket of KIITEE in online mode @kiit.ac.in. Before accessing the admit card, candidates have to first participate in the KIITEE Slot Booking process. After the slot booking, the admit card will be generated. In order to download the KIT Entrance Exam Hall Ticket, candidates have to provide the application number & date of birth. Only the candidates who have successfully submit the application form of KIITEE will be able to issue the admit card of KIITEE..
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates must check the details on the admit card properly before downloading it. In case of any errors, they must write to KIT University. For more details regarding the KIITEE Admit Card download, keep on reading the article.
KIITEE Admit Card Download Date 2021
The candidates must be aware of the release date of the hall ticket of KIITEE. KIT has announced the dates on the official website. Check the official schedule below.
|Last date of hosting KIITEE Hall Ticket||TBA|
|KIITEE Entrance Exam||25th-27th May 2021|
How To Download KIITEE Hall Ticket 2021?
As mentioned earlier, KIIT hall ticket will release online. Hence, the candidate can download the same by following the steps given below.
- Head to the official website of KIITEEE
- Find the KIITEE Slot Booking link on the homepage
- Provide your application number & date of birth. Submit the details
- Now, select the slot of the exam as per your convenience
- Submit the choice
- Now, KIITEE Admit Card 2020 will display on the screen
- Check the details carefully and download it
- Further, take multiple printouts for future uses
NOTE: While selecting the slots, make sure you do not have more than one exam on the same day. Also, candidates must pick the exam centre according to their convenience.
Details Present on KIITEE Admit Card 2021
The admit card contains crucial details. Hence, candidates must take a look at it carefully before downloading it. Check the list of details below.
- Name of the Applicant
- Exam Date & Time
- Full Exam Name
- KIITEE Exam Centre Address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Reporting Time
- Instructions for exam
What To Do If KIITEE Admit Card Is Not Generated?
In case the candidates are unable to generate their admit cards within the given time, then they must write to KIT University. As per the information brochure details, in this case, the candidates must mention the application number and contact/ write to KIT University.
Also, KIIT admit card will be only available on the official website. Candidates have to carry the hard copy of the admit card to the exam centre.
KIITEE Exam Instructions 2021
Candidates must adhere to the rules & regulations in order to appear for KIIT Entrance Exam.
- Candidates will take the test in online mode (Computer-based test)
- Also, candidates must report to the exam centre 45 minutes prior to the commencement of the test
- The responsible person will announce the commencement & conclusion of the test. Hence, candidates must listen to it carefully and leave the seats upon hearing the completion of the test
- On-demand, the candidate must present the KIITEE Admit Card. In case the candidate fails to do so, they cannot enter the exam hall
- Every seat in the exam hall will have an application number written on it. Therefore, the candidates must occupy their own seats by checking the application number on the admit card
- Candidates must not carry any written or printed material to the exam centre. Electronic gadgets are also forbidden
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the exam hall
- Candidates cannot leave their seats unless the examination is over
- Snacks, coffee, tea, etc are not allowed inside the exam hall
KIITEE Computer-Based Test Guidelines
After entering the computer lab, candidates must follow the below process.
- The examiner/proctor will guide the candidates to the allotted seat
- Computer will be showing a welcome screen
- Also, the candidates will be given a sheet of paper in order to perform rough work
- Now, the candidate has to wait for the commencement of the test
- Further, the candidates will be briefed about the exam process
- The candidate has to login by providing the password given in the admit card. Now, the candidate has to wait for the administrator to begin the test
- Technical in-charge will initiate ‘Start of test,’ that will refresh the screen & candidates will be able to take the test
- Now, the candidate begins answering the questions and timer starts too. No candidate can take breaks until the test is over
- In case the candidates have any doubts regarding the test, then they can raise their hands to draw the attention of the examiner
- If the candidate completes the test before the given time, then they will be given a confirmation page with 2 options, either to go back to the test or to complete the test
- In case the candidate wishes to review the answers in the remaining time, then they can do so or else they can complete the test & submit
- As soon as the candidate finishes the online test, they will be able to see the screen indicating completion of the test along with a thank you note.
Use of Unfair Means in KIIT Entrance Exam
All the candidates must maintain perfect silence and focus on solving their questions. Any disturbance or conversation inside the exam hall can be counted as misbehavior. In case any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, their candidature will be cancelled. Further, the candidate will be debarred from the exam.
In case you have any more queries or doubts regarding the article, then ask us in the comment section.