KEAM 2019: CEE Kerala released KEAM 2019 application form on 3rd February 2019. The KEAM Exam for paper I and paper II will be conducted on 22nd and 23rd April 2019. KEAM will be conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. Candidates who are seeking admission in the engineering private and government colleges of Kerala. The Admit Card will be released on March 10, 2019. The Result of KEAM 2019 entrance exam will be available on or before May 25. Candidates must make sure that they are eligible to appear for the Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Exam 2019 before applying.
KEAM 2019 Application Form is released on 3rd February 2019 on the official website of the www.cee-kerala.org. Click Here to Apply
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
The prospectus for KEAM 2019 has been released. To read the brochure, CLICK HERE. All dates for the exam events have been announced. Check the table below.
KEAM exam 2019 for Paper I (Physics and Chemistry) and Paper II (Mathematics) will be conducted on 22nd and 23rd April 2019 respectively. Check the image below for the notification released by CEE, Kerala.
KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical. KEAM is a state level entrance examination conducted for engineering and Pharmacy courses. KEAM will be conducted for giving admission to all deserving candidates who want admission in colleges and Institutes of Kerala. Candidates searching for KEAM application form details, eligibility criteria, admit card and results dates can get information from this article.
Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Exam Overview
|Name of Examination||Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical Exam|
|Commonly Known As||KEAM|
|Conducting Body||CEE Kerala|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
KEAM 2019 Exam Date
Candidates can check the table given below for KEAM exam dates 2019. The final dates have been provided here.
|KEAM 2019 Application form available||February 3, 2019|
|Last date for submission of application including a fee payment||February 28, 2019|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||March 31, 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 10, 2019|
|Exam Date (Engineering Exam)||22nd April – Paper I (Physics & Chemistry)|
23rd April – Paper II (Mathematics)
|Publication of Answer Key||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||on or before May 25, 2019|
|KEAM Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2019|
KEAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling up the KEAM application form 2019, candidates must make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria will be based on various factors like age, nationality, and education qualification. Candidates can check whether they possess the below-listed eligibility criteria or not.
- The lower age limit to appear for exam is 17 years.
- The candidates taking the exam must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019. There is no upper age limit.
- The aspirant must be a citizen of India. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India will also be considered.
- Candidate should have passed high school from Kerala Board or any other equivalent board.
- He/she should have scored at least 50% marks in Mathematics and an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together.
- For admission in B.Tech programme under management quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges and Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges, candidates have to score an aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together.
- Candidates must belong to either the Keralite category or Non-Keralite category 1 or to Non-Keralite category 2.
KEAM 2019 Application Form
The Candidate appearing for KEAM examination 2019 must make sure that they have filled and submitted the KEAM application form 2019. Check all application dates here.
- The application form released on February 3, 2019.
- All applicants must know that although the KEAM Application form of 2019 will be available online, candidates will be required to submit the same in offline mode.
- Applicants have to fill the form with correct details about personal and academic details.
- The KEAM Application fee 2019 is Rs. 700 for general category candidates.
- Those belonging to the SC category have to pay Rs. 300
- The fee can be paid by credit card/debit card/internet banking or Demand Draft.
KEAM 2019 Exam Pattern
Appearing candidates must make sure that they check complete KEAM Exam pattern 2019. The exam pattern will contain all details about the exam and the KEAM question Paper.
- KEAM exam will consist of two papers: Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry) and Paper 2 (Mathematics)
- 2 hours 30 minutes will be allotted to each paper.
- The KEAM exam will be conducted in offline pen and paper based mode.
- 120 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Both Paper 1 (Physics and chemistry) and Paper 2 (Mathematics) will contain 120 questions each.
- Correct response will be awarded 4 marks and -1 will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
KEAM 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who have filled in the Application form will be issued the KEAM Admit card on 10th April 2019. The Admit card will be released in the online mode on the official website of CEE, Kerala. The admit card will be published for all candidates who have sent the application form with correct details. KEAM admit card 2019 will be one of the most document that the candidate must carry to the exam centre on the day of the exam. Without KEAM admit card, no candidate will be able to write the exam.
KEAM 2019 Answer Key
After the KEAM exam 2019 has been conducted, candidates will be able to view the answer key in the online mode on the official website. The answer key will carry all correct answers to the questions asked in the examination. It will be released in 4th week of April 2019. The official answer key can be challenged if the candidates are not satisfied with any answer given on KEAM answer key 2019.
KEAM 2019 Result
Candidates who have taken the examination will be able to check KEAM result 2019 in the online mode. KEAM Result 2019 will be declared on or before May 25, 2019. The KEAM Result will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination and that obtained in the qualifying examination. A merit list will be released after the results have been announced.
Counselling of KEAM Exam 2019
- The KEAM counselling 2019 will be conducted through online through the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) in a single window.
- KEAM counselling is likely to begin in the 4th week of June 2019.
- Candidates will have to register online to take part in CAP rounds.
- Eligible and qualified candidate will be called for certificate verification and be exercising the web options.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of filled options, category, rank and the availability of seats.