KEAM 2019 will be conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. Candidates who are seeking admission in the engineering private and government colleges of Kerala. KEAM 2019 will be conducted in the month of April 2019 and candidates who want to appear for the entrance exam have to first register and submit the KEAM 2019 application form. Candidates must make sure that they are eligible to appear for the KEAM exam 2019 before applying.
KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical. KEAM 2019 is a state level entrance examination conducted for engineering and Pharmacy courses. KEAM 2019 will be conducted for giving admission to all deserving candidates who want admission in colleges and Institutes of Kerala. Candidates searching for KEAM application form details, KEAM 2019 eligibility criteria, admit card and results dates can get information from this article.
KEAM 2019 Overview
|Name of Examination||Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical Exam|
|Commonly Known As||KEAM|
|Conducting Body||CEE Kerala|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
KEAM 2019 Exam Dates
KEAM Exam Dates 2019: Candidates can check the table given below for KEAM 2019 exam dates. The final dates for KEAM 2019 will be provided here as soon as it is released.
|Online KEAM 2019 Application Release||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date for submission of application including a fee payment||4th week of February 2019|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||4th week of February 2019|
|KEAM 2019 Admit Card Release||2nd week of April 2019|
|KEAM 2019 Exam Date (Engineering Exam)||4th week of April 2019|
|Publication of Answer Key||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaration of KEAM 2019 Result||3rd week of May 2019|
|KEAM Counselling 2019 Starts||4th week of June 2019|
KEAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2019: Before filling up the KEAM application form 2019, candidates must make sure that they fulfil all the KEAM 2019 Exam eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria will be based on various factors like age, nationality, and education qualification. Candidates can check whether they possess the below-listed eligibility criteria or not.
- The lower age limit to appear for KEAM 2019 is 17 years.
- The candidates taking the exam must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019. There is no upper age limit.
- The aspirant must be a citizen of India. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India will also be considered.
- Candidate should have passed high school from Kerala Board or any other equivalent board.
- He/she should have scored at least 50% marks in Mathematics and an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together.
- For admission in B.Tech programme under management quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges and Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges, candidates have to score an aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together.
- Candidates must belong to either the Keralite category or Non-Keralite category 1 or to Non-Keralite category 2.
KEAM 2019 Application Form
KEAM Application Form 2019: The Candidate appearing for KEAM examination 2019 must make sure that they have filled and submitted the KEAM 2019 application form. Check all application dates here.
- The application form will be released in the 1st week of February 2019.
- All applicants must know that although the KEAM Application form of 2019 will be available online, candidates will be required to submit the same in offline mode.
- Applicants have to fill the form with correct details about personal and academic details.
- The KEAM Application fee 2019 is Rs 1000 for general category candidates.
- Those belonging to the SC category have to pay Rs. 500
- The fee can be paid by credit card/debit card/internet banking or Demand Draft.
KEAM 2019 Exam Pattern
KEAM Exam Pattern 2019: Appearing candidates must make sure that they check complete KEAM Exam pattern 2019. The exam pattern will contain all details about the exam and the KEAM question Paper.
- KEAM exam will consist of two papers: Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry) and Paper 2 (Mathematics)
- 2 hours 30 minutes will be allotted to each paper.
- The KEAM exam will be conducted in offline pen and paper based mode.
- 120 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Both Paper 1 (Physics and chemistry) and Paper 2 (Mathematics) will contain 120 questions each.
- Correct response will be awarded 4 marks and -1 will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
KEAM 2019 Admit card
KEAM Admit Card 2019: Candidates who have filled in the KEAM 2019 Application form will be issued the KEAM 2019 Admit card. The Admit card will be released in the online mode on the official website of CEE, Kerala. The admit card will be published for all candidates who have sent the KEAM 2019 application form with correct details. KEAM 2019 admit card will be one of the most document that the candidate must carry to the exam centre on the day of the exam. Without KEAM admit card, no candidate will be able to write the KEAM 2019 exam.
KEAM 2019 Answer Key
KEAM Answer Key 2019: After the KEAM 2019 exam has been conducted, candidates will be able to view the answer key in the online mode on the official website. The answer key will carry all correct answers to the questions asked in the examination. It will be released in 4th week of April 2019. The official answer key of KEAM Exam 2019 can be challenged if the candidates are not satisfied with any answer given on KEAM answer key 2019.
KEAM 2019 Result
KEAM Result 2019: Candidates who have taken the KEAM examination will be able to check KEAM results 2019 in the online mode. KEAM 2019 Result will be declared in the 3rd week of May 2019. The KEAM Result will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination and that obtained in the qualifying examination. A merit list will be released after the results have been announced.
KEAM 2019 Counselling
- The KEAM counselling 2019 will be conducted through online through the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) in a single window.
- KEAM counselling is likely to begin in the 4th week of June 2019.
- Candidates will have to register online to take part in CAP rounds.
- Eligible and qualified candidate will be called for certificate verification and be exercising the web options.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of filled options, category, rank and the availability of seats.