The rank list of KEAM 2019 exam has been released on 10th June 2019 and KEAM 2019 result has been also declared on 21st May 2019 for all candidates who have taken the KEAM examination. CEE, Kerala has declared the result and rank list on the official website. The KEAM Exam Result and rank list is available from 21st May 2019 and 10th June 2019. Candidates searching for KEAM result and the rank list can check it from here. KEAM result,rank list announced only via the online mode. Engineering candidates can check the KEAM result, rank list from here.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
KEAM 2019 Result
Candidates who have taken the KEAM 2019 exam now able to check KEAM result 2019 in the online mode.The KEAM Result is be based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination and that obtained in the qualifying examination. A KEAM 2019 merit list will be released after the results have been announced. Admission to colleges will be done based on the rank list.
KEAM 2019 Result Date
Check the important dates of release of KEAM 2019 result tabulated below.
|KEAM Exam Date 2019 (Engineering Exam)||Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry) – 2nd May 2019|
Paper 2 (Mathematics) – 3rd May 2019
|Publication of Answer Key||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaration of KEAM 2019 Result||21st May 2019 (Declared)|
|Declaration of KEAM 2019 Rank List||10th June 2019|
KEAM Result 2019 Download
Candidates can follow the steps given below to easily view and download their KEAM Result.
- Go to the official KEAM website or click on the link available on this page below.
- Enter your application number and password.
- Click on “submit”.
- KEAM 2019 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take multiple prints of the KEAM Exam Result for future use.
Details on KEAM Result
Candidates must check if all the below-listed information is present on their KEAM result.
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam roll number/ application number
- category of the candidate
- Marks obtained in KEAM 2019
- KEAM 2019 qualifying marks
KEAM 2019 Merit List/ Rank List
The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala has been released on 10th June 2019. The rank list is prepared based on the candidate’s score in the qualifying examination and the marks obtained in KEAM Paper 1 and Paper 2. Applicants who qualify the KEAM 2019 is required to submit their 12th standard qualifying exam mark sheet or equivalent for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology. The KEAM rank list will be issued in the month if June 2019. The rank list will be prepared and released for Engineering, architecture, MBBS/ BDS, Medical & Allied Courses (except MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS) and BAMS course.
Preparation of KEAM Rank List 2019
The exam conducting body will be keeping the below-mentioned points in mind while preparing the merit list of the candidates of Engineering.
- Equal weightage will be given to both the KEAM 2019 entrance exam and qualifying exam.
- The final year marks of the qualifying examination of each subject will be calculated out of 100 marks and the marks of the three subjects shall be computed out of 300.
- The scores obtained Physics chemistry and mathematics of qualifying examination will be considered. If the candidate has not taken the chemistry examination, the marks of Computer Science will be considered.
- The engineering score will be calculated out of 400 and will be added to the total score obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology.
- If the candidate has been given marks in the form of CGPA/OGPA or any other grade form, from any Board/Authority then the candidate will have to submit the marks equivalent as required.
KEAM Tie-breaking policy for Engineering
If two or more candidates secure the same marks, a tie-breaking policy will be used which will be based on the below-given conditions in the order of preference:
- Candidate with higher marks in KEAM 2019 will be placed higher.
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Physics will be given preference
- If the tie still persists, then the higher marks in mathematics in the qualifying examination will be considered.
- If the deadlock of marks still exists, then the candidate who is older in terms of age will be given preference over the other.