The KEAM 2019 Result will be released for all candidates who have taken the KEAM examination. CEE, Kerala will be releasing the results on the official website. The KEAM Result 2019 will be made available in the 3rd week of May 2019. Candidates searching for KEAM result and rank list will be able to check it from here. KEAM results 2019 will be announced only in the online mode. Engineering candidates can check the KEAM result for 2019 from here.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
KEAM 2019 Result
Candidates who have taken the KEAM 2019 exam will be able to check KEAM result 2019 in the online mode. KEAM 2019 Result will be declared in the 3rd week of May 2019. The KEAM Result will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination and that obtained in the qualifying examination. A KEAM 2019 merit list will be released after the results have been announced. Admission to colleges will be done based on the rank list.
KEAM 2019 Result Date
Check the important dates of release of KEAM 2019 result tabulated below.
|KEAM Exam Date 2019 (Engineering Exam)||4th week of April 2019|
|Publication of Answer Key||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaration of KEAM 2019 Result||3rd week of May 2019|
KEAM Result 2019 Download
Candidates can follow the steps given below to easily view and download their KEAM Result 2019.
- Go to the official KEAM website: www.cee-kerala.org
- click on the KEAM Result 2019 link (the link will be provided here as soon as it is released)
- Enter your application number and password.
- Click on “submit”.
- KEAM 2019 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take multiple prints of the KEAM 2019 result for future use.
Details on KEAM Result 2019
Candidates must check if all the below-listed information is present on their KEAM 2019 Result.
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam roll number/ application number
- category of the candidate
- Marks obtained in KEAM 2019
- KEAM 2019 qualifying marks
KEAM 2019 Merit List/ Rank List
The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala will be releasing the KEAM 2019 Rank list. The rank list will be prepared based on the candidate’s score in the qualifying examination and the marks obtained in KEAM Paper 1 and Paper 2. Applicants who qualify the KEAM 2019 will be required to submit their 12th standard qualifying exam mark sheet or equivalent for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology. The KEAm Rank List will be issued in the month if June 2019. The rank list will be prepared and released for Engineering, architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied Courses (except MBBS/BDS/BAMS) and BAMS course.
Preparation of KEAM Rank List 2019
The exam conducting body will be keeping the below-mentioned points in mind while preparing the merit list of the candidates of Engineering.
- Equal Weightage will be given to both the KEAM 2019 entrance exam and qualifying exam.
- The final year marks of the qualifying examination of each subject will be calculated out of 100 marks and the marks of the three subjects shall be computed out of 300.
- The scores obtained Physics chemistry and mathematics of qualifying examination will be considered. If the candidate has not taken the chemistry examination, the marks of Computer Science will be considered.
- The engineering score will be calculated out of 400 and will be added to the total score obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology.
- If the candidate has been given marks in the form of CGPA/OGPA or any other grade form, from any Board/Authority then the candidate will have to submit the marks equivalent as required.
KEAM Tie-breaking policy for Engineering
If two or more candidates secure the same marks, a tie-breaking policy will be used which will be based on the below-given conditions in the order of preference:
- Candidate with Higher marks in KEAM 2019 will be placed higher.
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Physics will be given preference
- If the tie still persists, then the higher marks in mathematics in the qualifying examination will be considered.
- If the deadlock of marks still exists, then the candidate who is older in terms of age will be given preference over the other.