KEAM 2019 Application Form: The application form of KEAM 2019 has been released for Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical examination 2019 on 3rd February 2019. Application form available in Online mode. Candidates can apply online application form at cee.kerala.gov.in. The Registration fee is Rs. 700 for General Category and Rs. 300 for SC Category. Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Final date for submission of application form with fee payment is February 28, 2019. For more details about KEAM 2019 Application form, fee and procedure, read article below.
NOTE – The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) has rescheduled the KEAM 2019 examination. Paper 1 of Physics and Chemistry is postponed to 27th April 2019 while Paper 2 of Mathematics is postponed to 28th April 2019. The notification regarding this was released on 12th March 2019. At first, paper 1 and paper 2 were going to be held on 23rd and 24th April 2019.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
KEAM Application Form 2019 Date
Candidates have to fill the Application form online and submit it in offline mode. The important dates of KEAM 2019 Application form given below.
|KEAM 2019 Application Form Released||3rd February 2019|
|Last date for submission of application including fee payment||February 28, 2019|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||March 31, 2019|
|KEAM 2019 Exam Date||April 27 – Paper 1 – Physics & Chemistry – 10 am to 12:30 pm|
April 28 – Paper 2 – Mathematics – 10 am to 12: 30 pm
KEAM 2019 Application Form
The Candidate appearing for KEAM 2019 must make sure that they have filled and submitted the application form. Check all application dates here.
- The application form has been released on 3rd February 2019.
- All applicants must know that although the KEAM Registration form 2019 available online, candidates will be required to submit the same in offline mode.
- Applicants have to fill the form with correct details about personal and academic details.
Click here to Apply KEAM Application form 2019
KEAM 2019 Application Form Procedure
Check the full procedure to fill and submit the KEAM 2019 application form here.
Step 1 – Registration for KEAM 2019
- Candidates must register on the official website with their name, date of birth, email Id and phone number.
Step 2 – Upload scanned images
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph in the correct specification.
- The images have to be uploaded in jpg/jpeg format.
Step 3 – Filling Up Application Form
- Candidates will be required to fill in all essential details in the application form.
- Choice of course and exam centre – Applicant will have to enter the course he/she wants to opt for and choose an exam centre from the list provided.
- Personal information – Here candidate’s personal details will be required like Gender, Aadhar ID, address etc.
- Academic details – Here applicants will have to provide their qualifying exam status, marks, and other relevant details.
- Income details – Candidates applying for the KEAM exam will also be asked to provide correct income details.
- Reservation details – To claim the benefit of communal reservation, candidates will have to enter category details in this column.
Step 4 – Payment of KEAM Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay KEAM application fee in either online mode or offline mode.
- For the online mode, candidates can pay the through net banking, credit/debit card.
- To make payment in offline mode through e-challan, candidates will have to take a print of the e-challan and make a cash payment at Selected branches of State Bank of Travancore (SBT) and All head and sub-post offices in Kerala.
Step 5 – Taking a Print out
- Candidates have to take a print out of the filled in application form.
Step – 6 Sending the KEAM 2019 application form
- Candidates will have to post the printed application form to “The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001”.
Start your preparation for KEAM 2019 Exam by reading the Exam Pattern and Syllabus for the Exam by Clicking Here.
Documents Required for KEAM Registration 2019
The candidates will have to send the KEAM 2019 application form along with the specified documents.
The list of the documents is given below:
- The candidates will have to send the first page of Printout of Application with photograph pasted attested by a Government Gazetted Officer/Head of Institution.
- Proof of Nativity.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Course Certificate in Original or Self Attested copy of Mark list.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Proof of Special Reservation.
- If it is required then the candidates will have to send some other documents.
KEAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling up the KEAM application form, candidates must make sure that they fulfil all the KEAM 2019 eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria will be based on various factors like age, nationality, and education qualification. Candidates can check whether they possess the below-listed eligibility criteria or not.
- The lower age limit to appear for KEAM 2019 is 17 years.
- The candidates taking the exam must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019. There is no upper age limit.
- The aspirant must be a citizen of India. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India will also be considered.
- Candidate should have passed high school from Kerala Board or any other equivalent board.
- He/she should have scored at least 50% marks in Mathematics and an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together.
- For admission in B.Tech programme under management quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges and Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges, candidates have to score an aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together.
- Candidates must belong to either the Keralite category or Non-Keralite category 1 or to Non-Keralite category 2.