KEAM 2019 Application Form : The KEAM application form 2019 will be released for Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical examination 2019. The CEE, Kerala will be releasing the application form for candidates who wish to take KEAM 2019 entrance exam. KEAM application form 2019 will be made available in the 1st week of February 2019. Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The KEAM 2019 application form will be available online but has to be submitted offline.
KEAM 2019 Application Form Date
KEAM 2019 Application Form: Candidates have to fill the Application form online and submit it in offline mode. The important dates of KEAM 2019 Application form have been given below.
|Online Application Release||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date for submission of application including fee payment||4th week of February 2019|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||4th week of February 2019|
KEAM 2019 Application Form
KEAM Application Form 2019: The Candidate appearing for KEAM 2019 must make sure that they have filled and submitted the KEAM 2019 application form. Check all application dates here.
- The application form will be released in the 1st week of February 2019.
- All applicants must know that although the KEAM Application form of 2019 will be available online, candidates will be required to submit the same in offline mode.
- Applicants have to fill the form with correct details about personal and academic details.
KEAM 2019 Application Form Procedure
Check the full procedure to fill and submit the KEAM 2019 application form here.
Step 1 – Registration for KEAM 2019 Application Form
- Candidates must register on the official website with their name, date of birth, email Id and phone number.
Step 2 – Upload scanned images
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph in the correct specification.
- The images have to be uploaded in jpg/jpeg format.
Step 3 – Filling Up KEAM 2019 Application Form
- Candidates will be required to fill in all essential details in the application form.
- Choice of course and exam centre – Applicant will have to enter the course he/she wants to opt for and choose an exam centre from the list provided.
- Personal information – Here candidate’s personal details will be required like Gender, Aadhar ID, address etc.
- Academic details – Here applicants will have to provide their qualifying exam status, marks, and other relevant details.
- Income details – Candidates applying for the KEAM exam will also be asked to provide correct income details.
- Reservation details – To claim the benefit of communal reservation, candidates will have to enter category details in this column.
Step 4 – Payment of KEAM Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay KEAM application fee in either online mode or offline mode.
- For the online mode, candidates can pay the through net banking, credit/debit card.
- To make payment in offline mode through e-challan, candidates will have to take a print of the e-challan and make a cash payment at Selected branches of State Bank of Travancore (SBT) and All head and sub-post offices in Kerala.
Step 5 – Taking a Print out
- Candidates have to take a print out of the filled in application form.
Step – 6 Sending the KEAM 2019 application form
- Candidates will have to post the printed application form to “The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001”
Documents Required for KEAM Application Form 2019
KEAM Application Form 2019: The candidates will have to send the KEAM 2019 application form along with the specified documents. The list of the documents is given below:
- The candidates will have to send the first page of Printout of Application with photograph pasted attested by a Government Gazetted Officer/Head of Institution.
- Proof of Nativity.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Course Certificate in Original or Self Attested copy of Mark list.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Proof of Special Reservation.
- If it is required then the candidates will have to send some other documents.
KEAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
KEAM Application Form 2019: Before filling up the KEAM application form, candidates must make sure that they fulfil all the KEAM 2019 eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria will be based on various factors like age, nationality, and education qualification. Candidates can check whether they possess the below listed KEAM 2019 eligibility criteria or not.
- The lower age limit to appear for KEAM 2019 is 17 years.
- The candidates taking the exam must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019. There is no upper age limit.
- The aspirant must be a citizen of India. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India will also be considered.
- Candidate should have passed high school from Kerala Board or any other equivalent board.
- He/she should have scored at least 50% marks in Mathematics and an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together.
- For admission in B.Tech programme under management quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges and Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges, candidates have to score an aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together.
- Candidates must belong to either the Keralite category or Non-Keralite category 1 or to Non-Keralite category 2.