JEXPO 2020 Counselling: JEXPO Counselling for the session 2020-21 will start from the month of September 2020. The official dates for the JEXPO 2020 counselling dates will be released after the publication of merit list. The West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTE) is the official JEXPO 2020 counselling conducting authority. The tentative dates for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th counselling rounds have been provided below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates can access the JEXPO counselling venue on the official website. The candidates must further report to the designated counselling venue. At the time of certificate verification at helpline centres, candidates must produce the following original certificates. It must be in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification. To get the detailed information related to the Counselling for JEXPO Date, Result & Seat Allotment Procedure – Read Below.
JEXPO Counselling Dates 2020
The JEXPO Counselling 2020 schedule is available. All the valid rank holder of JEXPO should follow the below-mentioned dates and perform the activity. Candidates belonging to all the categories with valid rank are eligible to attend the counselling procedure.
|S. No||Events||Official Dates|
|1.||Registration & Choice Filling||September 2020|
|2.||Allotment Results of 1st phase||September 2020|
|3.||Admission / Provision Seat Booking of 1st phase||September 2020|
|4.||Allotment Results of 2nd phase||September 2020|
|5.||Admission / Provision Seat Booking of 2nd phase||September 2020|
|6.||Allotment Results of 3rd phase||September 2020|
|7.||Last date of Admission in 3rd phase||September 2020|
NOTE: After verification of the certificates, at the helpline centre, the candidate will get all his/her original certificates back. The candidate will be given the receipt of proof for producing original certificates.
JEXPO Online Counselling 2020
Online Counselling Procedure of JEXPO For The Academic Session 2020-21
Go through the steps of JEXPO 2020-21 Online Procedure from below.
Step 1: JEXPO Online Registration 2020
- Visit the official website and navigate for the “New Registration Section”. Click the link.
- Enter Enrollment Number – Enter Index Number – Click the “Proceed” button.
- The candidate must enter the OTP number. OTP is sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
- Enter your personal details (if required) and then enter the password of your choice and then click the “Update” button.
- Finally, click on the “Confirm” button. The candidate cannot edit the provided data.
Step 2: Student Login
In the “Registered Candidate Login”, enter the followings. – Enrollment Number – Password (Given by you during registration)
Click ‘Login’ to enter into My Page.
Step 3: Choice Filling & Locking
- Go to the choice filling section of the website.
- Choice means “Institute-Branch” combination (Example: APC Roy Polytechnic – Mechanical)
- Add combinations of Institute & Branch one by one as per your preference.
- Candidates must add the maximum number of choices. In order to increase the chance of being allotted a seat.
- Save your given choices.
- Take a print out of the choices filled by you and check the printout.
- You can edit your choices as many times as you want till the closure of registration every time you edit your choices ‘Save’ the same.
After final entry of choices, the same should be locked clicking the “Lock” button. The printout of the locked choices should be taken and retained. If any candidate forgets to lock his/her choices, the system will automatically lock the same after the closure of registration before the deadline. The candidate cannot edit the given choice. You should lock your finally given choices yourself and take a print out of it immediately for security purpose. Do not depend on an unknown person during filling up of your chosen preferences to avoid wrong choice giving. Try to give as the maximum number of choices as possible.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
Check your allotment in the JEXPO Result section of the official website. A candidate who has been allotted a seat can participate in auto-up-gradation of the allotted seat OR can accept the allotted seat for JEXPO admission. Candidates, having allotted their first prioritized seat, will not be allowed to participate in the auto-up-gradation process. If no seat is allotted, wait for the next phase of JEXPO Counselling, which will be made against the remaining vacant seats after admission. After each phase of allotments, results will be intimated to the candidates through SMS on their registered mobile number.
Step 5: Printing Of Allotment Letter
Print your Final Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt at the earliest if you do not wish to participate in auto-up-gradation and desire to take JEXPO admission to the allotted seat. If you want to opt for auto-up-gradation of your allotted seat then carefully select the correct option. If you opt for auto-up-gradation, take the printout of the Provisional Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt. Read all the instructions given in the allotment letter carefully.
Step 6: Reporting & Document Verification Of Students
On taking the printout of the Provisional Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt, a candidate will have to report to any of the Reporting Centers (list provided in the website). Along with two copies of the Provisional Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt and Provisional Seat Booking Fee of Rs.2,000/- (Rupees two thousand) only in cash. For validation of his/her allotted seat on or before the specified last date for respective phases. There will be no verification of original testimonials at the reporting centres. Above JEXPO Fee is refundable on successful registration at the institute level after admission.
Candidature will be cancelled automatically if a candidate fails to report to any of the Reporting Centers. Along with the Provisional Allotment Letter cum Money Receipts (PALMR) and specified fee to validate his/her seat booking within the specified last date in the PALMR. Candidates must bring the following documents in original along with a set of photocopy of all documents for verification and submission at the time of admission:
For JEXPO candidates only: –
- Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination as age proof and for determination of district of schooling (in case a candidate is allotted District Quota seat) at Madhyamik or equivalent examination level.
- Mark sheet of madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- JEXPO Admit Card.
- Reservation (SC, ST, PC, OBC-A, OBC-B, LLQ, TFW, Ex-Serviceman etc.) related certificates (as applicable).
JEXPO 2020 Participating Institute/Colleges
The below-given list contains the names of the JEXPO Polytechnic Colleges in which the shortlisted candidates will get admission. The list contains names of 144 colleges comprising of Govt sponsored and self-private institutes. Also, its location, courses offered and hostel facility. Go through the list of participating institutions below. The JEXPO admission to the institute will solely depend on the following factors:
- Marks scored by the candidates
- Seat intake in each institute
- Number of candidates appeared in the test
- The college selected by the qualified candidates
- Seat Reservation
If you have any query related to JEXPO Counselling Result, then please comment in the box given below.