The admit card for JEXPO 2020 will be released in May 2020 in online mode. Registered candidates must download their JEXPO admit card by entering the valid application form number. The link to download the JEXPO 2020 hall ticket will subsequently be provided here. Find here details about the JEXPO 2020 Admit Card, how to download and examination day guidelines of JEXPO Admit Card. The registered candidates must download the hall ticket within the scheduled date and time. The Hall Ticket will be mandatory to take the offline mode of test.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JEXPO Admit Card Dates 2020
The Admit Card for JEXPO exam 2020 will be available in an online mode on the official website. The applicants who have successfully submitted the Application Form must keep visiting the official website for the latest updates. The Admit Card will be released as per on the announced date. Find the Admit Card dates in the tabular format below:
|JEXPO Admit card 2020||May 2020|
|JEXPO Exam 2020||May 2020|
Check – JEXPO 2020
Download JEXPO 2020 Admit Card
The candidate must follow these steps to download JEXPO 2020 Hall Ticket:
- Click on the link “Download JEXPO 2020 Admit Card”. It will redirect to the official website.
- Enter the application form number (generated during application form filling).
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The Permission letter will display on the screen.
- Candidate must download and take the printout of the same as it will require to carry on the day of the test to the examination hall.
Details on JEXPO 2020 Admit Card
The JEXPO Admit Card 2020 contains the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Date and venue of the examination
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Important guidelines.
Documents need to carry on the JEXPO Exam Day
The applicants of JEXPO 2020 should carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two printouts of JEXPO 2020 Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contains the photograph / Voter Identity Card/ Driving Licence/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Bank Passbook which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two passport size photograph uploaded during online/ offline application form filling.
- Two black/ blue ballpoint pen.
JEXPO 2020 Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates should further check all the details displayed on the hall ticket properly. They must subsequently ensure that there is no error in it. The applicant must further contact the examination authorities if there is an error on JEXPO Hall Ticket 2020.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- The examinees must subsequently visit the examination centre one day before the exam. Furthermore, they should also reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- Candidates must hand over the Optical Mark Response (OMR) answer sheet to the respective invigilator and take away the question booklet with them. Read the guidelines mentioned in the test booklet and OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidates must retain/ preserve their admit card carefully till completion of the admission process for the academic session 2020 gets over.
- No request for change of test centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
- In case of violation of any instruction and adoption of unfair means in the examination hall by a candidate shall render his/ her candidature liable for cancellation and forfeiture of his/ her claim for admission and legal action will be taken against the candidate.
- Rough work or any other type of writing should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. Question Paper may be used for the purpose of rough work.
- No candidate, without special permission of the Invigilator or the Centre-in-Charge, shall leave his/ her seat or examination hall until the duration of the examination of the paper is over. No candidate should leave the examination hall without handing over his/her OMR Answer Sheet to the on-duty Invigilator(s).
If you have any questions regarding the JEXPO hall ticket 2020, comment below.