Subscribe For Latest Updates
The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE), the official examination conducting body will release the JEXPO result 2020 in online mode in June 2020. The link to check the result will subsequently be provided below. The authority will not send any email or post regarding the result of JEXPO to any individual candidates. Candidates can access their scorecard of JEXPO by entering the enrollment number and name. Furthermore, JEXPO exam will be held in May 2020.
JEXPO is a state level polytechnic exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to various diploma courses offered by the polytechnic college in West Bengal. In this article, one can get complete information about JEXPO 2020 scorecard, Merit list and counselling.
JEXPO 2020 Result
Steps to check the result of JEXPO is provided below:
To check and download the “JEXPO 2020 scorecard” – Click Here
- Click on the link “result″ as this will redirect to the official website
- Enter the enrollment number and name.
- Click on the submit button.
- After filling in the correct details, your result along with the scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the result along with the scorecard and take the printout of the same for the further use.
NOTE: The authority will not provide any facility for post-publication scrutiny or review and inspection. Candidates, those get zero marks either in “Physics” or “Mathematics” & “Chemistry” or did not give any of the two papers will not be listed in the merit list. JEXPO merit list 2020 will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the examination.
Content on JEXPO Scorecard 2020
The JEXPO result contains the following details. Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- Name of the Candidates
- Father Name
- Marks Scored
JEXPO 2020 Merit List
Based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam, the official authority will determine the minimum cut-off and prepare the merit list accordingly. The name of candidates appearing in this list will be eligible for counselling. The applicants who score less than the cut-off mark will be disqualified to participate in the subsequent programmes.
The merit position will be available on the website of the Council. (or in any other website as per announcement later). However, the Council will not communicate the result to any individual applicant. No Rank Card will be issued by the Council to the merit listed candidates individually.
There will be no provision for post-publication scrutiny or review and inspection and hence any such request will not be entertained.
A candidate must follow the Council or on any other website as per announcement later on regular basis for obtaining information regarding post-result-publication counselling programme for admission.
JEXPO 2020 Counselling Updates
The counselling schedule will be released by the official authority. All the valid rank holder of JEXPO 2020 must follow the below-mentioned dates and perform the activity. Candidates belonging to all the categories with valid rank are eligible to attend the counselling procedure.
The JEXPO counselling 2020 schedule has not been released by the official authority. All the valid rank holder of JEXPO must follow the below-mentioned dates and perform the activity. Candidates belonging to all the categories with valid rank are eligible to attend the counselling procedure.
|S. No||Activities||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Registration & Choice Filling||June 2020|
|2.||Allotment Results of 1st phase||July 2020|
|3.||Admission/ Provision Seat Booking of 1st phase||July 2020|
|4.||Allotment Results of 2nd phase||July 2020|
|5.||Admission/ Provision Seat Booking of 2nd phase||July 2020|
|6.||Allotment Results of 3rd phase||July 2020|
|7.||Last date of Admission in 3rd phase||July 2020|
The candidates will be allowed to make the choice of colleges. After that, the official authority will allot the seats to the candidates based on the following factors:
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Seat intake in the respective colleges
- Number of candidates cleared the cut-off marks
- Stream opted by the candidates
- If the shortlisted candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/ her, then they must lock the seat and report to the respective college with the following document for verification.
Documents Required for JEXPO Counselling 2020
Shortlisted candidates need to carry the following documents in original as well as one photocopy of the same at the time of reporting for document verification.
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/ Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ Minority candidates. (if applicable)
- 4 recent colour passport size photograph.
- Printout of JEXPO application form, admit card and result.
- One set of Photocopies of all the above certificates.
If you have any query regarding JEXPO 2020 Result, then please write to us in the comment section below.