JEXPO Result 2022: The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE), the official examination conducting body releases the JEXPO result 2022 in online mode in July or August 2022. The link to check the result would subsequently be provided below. The authority will not send any email or post regarding the result of JEXPO to any individual candidates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates can download their result of JEXPO by entering the enrollment number and name. Furthermore, the JEXPO exam will be held in the 3rd week of July 2022. JEXPO is a state level polytechnic exam. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to various diploma courses offered by the polytechnic college in West Bengal. In this article, one can get complete information about JEXPO 2022 Result, Merit list and Counselling.
JEXPO Result Download Dates 2022
The result of JEXPO will be released on the scheduled dates. The candidates, who take the examination must make sure to be updated with the result release dates. The authority has released the official dates yet. The same can be found from the tabular format below:
|JEXPO 2022 Exam||3rd week of July 2022|
|Publication of merit list/Result announcement||To be notified|
|Starting of Counselling||To be notified|
How To Download The Result Of JEXPO 2022
Steps to check & download the JEXPO Result is provided below:
- Click on the link “JEXPO 2022 Result″ as this will redirect to the official website.
- Then, enter the enrollment number and name.
- Subsequently, click on the submit button.
- Furthermore, after filling in the correct details, your result along with the scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Thereafter, you can download the result of JEXPO along with the scorecard and take the printout of the same for further use.
NOTE: The authority will not provide any facility for post-publication scrutiny or review and inspection. Candidates, who get zero marks either in “Physics” or “Mathematics” & “Chemistry” or did not give any of the two papers will not be listed in the merit list. JEXPO merit list 2022 will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the examination.
Details Mentioned On The JEXPO 2022 Result
The JEXPO result contains the following details. Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- Name of the Candidates
- Father Name
- Marks Scored
JEXPO Merit List 2022
Based on the marks obtained in the JEXPO Entrance Exam, the official authority will determine the minimum cut-off and prepare the merit list accordingly. The name of candidates appearing in the JEXPO merit list will be eligible for counselling. The applicants who score less than the cut-off mark will be disqualified to participate in the subsequent programmes. The merit position will be available on the website of the Council. (or in any other website as per announcement later).
However, the council will not communicate the JEXPO 2022 Result to any individual applicant. No rank card will be issued by the Council to the merit listed candidates individually. There will be no provision for post-publication scrutiny or review and inspection and hence any such request will not be entertained. A candidate must follow the Council or on any other website as per announcement later on regular basis for obtaining information regarding post-result-publication counselling programme for admission.
JEXPO Counselling 2022
The authority will release the official dates of the counselling on its official website. All the valid rank holders of JEXPO 2022 must follow the below-mentioned dates and perform the activity. Candidates belonging to all the categories with valid rank are eligible to attend the counselling procedure. The JEXPO counselling 2022 dates have not been released by the official authority. All the valid rank holders of JEXPO must follow the below-mentioned dates and perform the activity. Candidates belonging to all the categories with valid rank are eligible to attend the counselling procedure. After that, the official authority will allot the seats to the candidates based on the following factors:
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Seat intake in the respective colleges
- The number of candidates who cleared the cut-off marks
- Stream opted by the candidates
- If the shortlisted candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/ her, then they must lock the seat and report to the respective college with the following document for verification.
Documents Required For JEXPO 2022 Counselling
Shortlisted candidates need to carry the following documents in original as well as one photocopy of the same at the time of reporting for document verification.
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/ Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ Minority candidates. (if applicable)
- 4 recent colour passport size photographs.
- Printout of JEXPO application form, admit card and result.
- One set of Photocopies of all the above certificates.
If you have any query regarding JEXPO 2022 Result, then please write to us in the comment section below.