Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board (JCECEB) will conduct the JEECE 2020 Admission Process. It is conducted annually for admission to various Engineering Courses in the state of Jharkhand. The candidates looking forward to Pursuing B.Tech. in Jharkhand must not miss this exam. Aspiring candidates satisfying the JEECE Eligibility Criteria for the exam can apply online. Candidates must note that there will be no entrance examination. The admission will be on the basis of JEE Main scores. Further, in this article, you can find the JEECE details, so keep on reading.
Check Eligibility For JCECE Exam
JEECE exam has been withdrawn by JEE Main 2020 conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). Admission into B.Tech courses will be done via JEE Main 2020 scores.
Let’s take a look at some important must-know information about JEECE 2020 Exam.
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competetive Examination (JEECE)|
|Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board (JCECEB)|
|Frequency of Exam||Annually|
JEECE 2020 Exam Dates
The Board will release the JEECE 2020 dates and other relevant information regarding the admission process through information bulletin/ Prospectus. The JEECE 2020 Prospectus will be available on the JEECE Official Website. Let’s take a look at the expected JCECE 2020 dates.
|JEECE 2020 Application Form Date||–|
|JEECE Application Form Last Date||–|
|Result Declaration of JEECE 2020||–|
JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2020
It is mandatory for the applicants to fulfill the JCECE Eligibility Criteria. The eligibility conditions for the engineering aspirants are pre-defined by the board. Therefore, the candidates must carefully go through the JEECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria before moving on to the application part. The eligibility Criteria of JEECE 2020 Exam is provided below.
- Residential Criteria: The applicant must be a Local/ Permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- Age Limit Criteria: No maximum/ minimum age limit. In other words, aspirants of any age can apply.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must have passed 10+2/ I.Sc. (Indian School Certificate) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject. The candidate must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category). Moreover, candidates appearing for the qualifying examination may also apply. However, he/she will have to pass before the date of Counselling.
- Physical Criteria: The applicant has to turn out to be fit in the Medical Checkup that will be done by the institution itself. Only the physically fit declared candidates will be taken as eligible for admission.
JEECE Application Form 2020
The aspiring candidates can apply for Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 online only. To put it differently, the JEECE 2020 Application Form can be filled online only. In a word, the applicants can submit only one application form. The submission of multiple application forms from a single candidate will lead to rejection of the same. Online Application for JEECE 2020 can be done by accessing the JCECEB official website. The candidates are required to fill their personal details as well as education qualification in the application form. Along with that, candidates have to upload scanned images of photographs, Signatures & Left-hand thumb impressions. In addition, the candidates have to select two JEECE exam centres of their choice. Additionally, candidates must make sure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria prior to the application.
JEECE 2020 Fee: The Exam Fee for JEECE is as follows:
- For Gen/ BC-I/ BC-II – INR 900
- For SC/ ST/ Female of all categories – INR 450
The JEECE Online Application Form Fee is payable through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
JEECE 2020 Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme
The JEECE Exam will be on the basis of the pre-defined JEECE Exam Pattern 2020. The applicants must gain knowledge regarding the pattern as well as the scoring of the exam and prepare accordingly. Given below is the JCECE Question Pattern.
- Mode of examination: The JEECE 2020 will be conducted offline i.e, OMR-Based.
- The medium of Exam: Question Paper is set in both English and Hindi Language.
- Types of question: Objective Type (MCQ- four options with the single correct answer). The candidates are required to select the correct answer as the response.
- Time duration: Time duration of the exam 3 hours.
- Total number of questions: 150 questions. Further bifurcated into three sections of 50 questions each.
- Maximum Marks: JEECE 2020 is of 150 marks.
- Question Paper Layout: There question paper comprises of three parts. Namely, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Each part contains 50 questions.
- Scoring Pattern: Each question carries 1 mark. For each correct response, the candidate will get 1 mark. While for each incorrect response 1/4 marks will be deducted. No marking for any unanswered question.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
JEECE Syllabus 2020
The question paper of JEECE is based on the common syllabus notifies by the CBSE for class 12th. To sum up, JEECE 2020 Syllabus comprises of topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of 10+2 curriculum. Have a look below.
JEECE Preparation Tips
Strategic preparation is a must for the candidates in order to score well in the exam. Check some efficient preparation tips provided below for the better result.
- The candidates must always prepare according to the JEECE Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. It not only saves time but helps prepare effectively.
- One must formulate a time table and execute the plan accordingly. This will not only help prepare systematically but will also help you cover all the topics prior to the exam.
- Additionally, the practice of the JEECE Question Paper is a must. The applicants must practice as many papers as they can. It will help you in time management as well as in formulating the strategies for the exam day. In addition. it will help you know about the frequently occurring topics which hold more weightage than the others.
- As a matter of fact, one must study the best books always. Books from unknown authors are not reliable as they might carry unverified information. In a word, preparation should be done by books from well-known authors.
JEECE Admit Card 2020
The JCECE Board will provide the admit card on its website. Candidates can access the facility and download the JEECE Online Admit Card. One can download it using the login credentials. The JCECE Admit Card 2020 will bear the information such as Applicant’s Name, Roll Number, JEECE Exam Date and Venue of JEECE 2020 Exam. In addition, the candidate must check the admit card for any errors while downloading the same. If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, immediately contact the authorities. Henceforth, the applicants have to carry their respective JEECE Hall Ticket 2020 on the exam day. Entry in JEECE Examination Centre without the admit card will not be allowed.
NOTE- Candidates must keep several copies of the admit card with them. As they are needed to produce the admit card not only at the exam centre but also at the counselling later.
JEECE 2020 Result/ Merit List
After the evaluation of the answer sheets, the board will prepare a combined Merit List as well as a category-wise merit list for the candidates who appeared for the JEECE 2020. Thereafter, the board will declare the result on the JCECEB Official Website. Coupled with this the candidates will also have the facility to download the JEECE Result 2020. The rank in the merit list will completely depend on the candidate’s performance in the JEECE 2020. Consequently, this merit list will be used for the allotment of seats. Hence, the candidates have to bring along their respective Score Card at the time of counselling.
NOTE- Candidates must keep the several printouts of the result as they have to produce it at the time of counselling.
Check JEECE Answer Key 2020
JEECE Counselling 2020
In the final analysis, after the declaration of result, successful candidates will be called for counselling as per their merit rank. The board will publish the notification regarding the counselling on its website. Further JEECE 2020 Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. Namely, JEECE 1st round Counselling and JEECE 2nd round Counselling. In the JEECE 1st round Counselling document verification will take place. Therefore, the candidates have to appear for the counselling with certain documents. Thereafter, the candidates have to select the institute and course/ stream of their preference. Subsequently, as per merit-cum-choice, the seat will be allotted to candidates.
In the 2nd round counselling of JEECE, the vacant seats are filled. Also, the candidates who have been selected during the 1st round of counselling can change the course/ stream or institute if needed in 2nd round Counselling. However, the candidates who have been called for the counselling have to submit the counselling. The amount of fee is INR 400 (INR 250 in case of SC/ ST/ Female of all categories). This fee is payable through either RTGS or by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.