Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will open the JEECE Application Form 2021 online. JCECEB Conducts the Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Exam for admission to Engineering Courses. The candidates who want to pursue B.Tech. in the state of Jharkhand must take part in the JEECE 2021 admission process. For this purpose, the aspirant has to apply by filling up the JEECE 2021 Application Form. Also, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the JEECE eligibility criteria. The application of JCECE 2021 can only be done online mode on the board’s official website. Read the article to know the steps to apply for JEECE 2021.
Check Eligibility For JCECE Exam
JEECE Application Form 2021
The dates regarding the application will be released by the university in JEECE 2021- Prospectus. Until then, we have provided the expected dates of the JEECE 2021 Registration Form for you. We will update you as soon as the authority will declare the dates officially.
|JEECE 2021 Application Form Date||July 2021|
|JEECE Application Form Last Date||August 2021|
How To Fill JEECE 2021 Application Form?
Aspirants of JEECE 2021 have to apply through online mode only. The candidates must fill in the details in the application form very carefully. No options can be changed at a later stage after the submission of the form. Therefore, the applicant must check that he/ she satisfies the pre-defined JEECE Eligibility Criteria. The details provided by the candidate must be authentic. Applicants submitting false and fabricated information in their application will not be considered. If any scrutiny found in the given details, it will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at any given point of time.
Moreover, the applicants should submit only one application form. More than one JEECE Application Form i.e, multiple applications from a single applicant will be rejected. To sum up, be extremely vigilant while filling up the JCECE Application Form.
Steps To JEECE Online Application Form 2021
Follow the simple steps given below to the JEECE Examination Form.
- Visit the JCECE Board Official Website i.e, jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on Online Application Submission- JCECEB 2021.
- Now Click on Apply Online corresponding to JEECE 2021
- You will now see the registration page of the JEECE 2021 Examination
- Click on New Registration and start filling up the Application Form of JEECE 2021
Filling Details in JCECEB Application Form 2021
The next step will require you to fill certain information related to the applicant. Such as personal, Educational, Communication, etc.
- Personal Details: The candidate has to fill the personal information including the name of the applicant, his/her parent’s name without using any prefix/ title like Mr/Shri/Fr/Dr, etc. Notably, the details must exactly be the same as registered in class 10th/ equivalent qualifying examination.
- Academic Details: Also the candidates have to fill the Educational details like Qualifying Examination/ Appearing, Name of the Board/ Unversity of the examination passed, etc. Coupled with Percentage of marks in Intermediate/ 10+2.
- Communication details: Candidates will have to fill the correspondence address email-id and mobile number. In this case, the candidate must submit the working email-id and mobile number which the candidate has access to.
The candidates are advised to be ready with the scanned images of the photograph of the applicant, Signature and Left-Thumb Impression. The images should be in the prescribed size and format only. Look at the size of the images that the applicant needs to upload below.
- Photograph – File size: 4kb to 100kb
- Signature – File size: 1kb to 30kb
- Left-hand impression – File size: 1kb to 30kb
Payment of JEECE 2021 Examination Fee
Henceforth, the candidates have to make the payment of the JEECE Application Fee. The JEECE Online Application Form Fee is payable through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. However, service charges will be borne by the applicant on using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Only after the payment of the JEECE Registration Fee, the application will be considered as complete. Scroll down to check the Application Fee of JCECEB.
- For Gen/ BC-I/ BC-II – INR 900
- For SC/ ST/ Female of all categories – INR 450
About JEECE 2021
Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Exam (JEECE) is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The JEECE admit card will be accessible online. JEECE 2021 will take place offline. The candidates can prepare according to the JCECE Question Pattern and JEECE Syllabus. The board will declare the Result of JEECE 2021 on its website. Thereafter, JCECE Counselling will take place on the basis of the merit list.