There will be no entrance examination for JEECE 2021. The admission process will be on the basis of the JEE Mains 2021 scores. Earlier, the applicants had to follow the pre-defined exam pattern for the entrance exam. JEECE Exam Pattern 2021 and scoring methodology will be made available for the candidates through the JEECE 2021 Prospectus. The mode of the JCECE 2021 is offline. In other words, it is an OMR-Based Paper. The Question paper is bifurcated into three sections. Each section carrying equal marks. The total number of questions in the paper is 150. In this article, you will find more details about JEECE Exam Pattern. Including question patterns, marking criteria, and other relevant details that a candidate must be aware of.
Check Eligibility For JCECE Exam
JEECE Exam Pattern 2021
The candidates must have a good knowledge of the JEECE 2021 exam pattern. It’s not only important for preparation but also helps a big-time during the exam. It will help the appearing candidate to know what to expect in the exam and how to execute the strategy accordingly.
JEECE Question Pattern
- Mode of examination: offline i.e, Pen-Paper Test (PPT). They will be provided with an OMR sheet to answer the questions.
- The medium of Exam: Question Paper is set in both English and Hindi Language.
- Types of question: The questions are of Objective Type. To put it differently, there are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Each question will have four options correspondingly with only a single correct answer. The candidates are required to select the correct answer as the response.
- Time duration: Time at the dispense of the candidate to attempt the exam is 3 hours.
- Number of questions: The JEECE Question Paper carries a total of 150 questions.
- Total Marks: A candidate can score a maximum of 150 marks.
- Number of Sections: There are three sections in the paper. Namely, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Each part contains an equal number of questions i.e, 50 questions.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
JEECE 2021 Marking Scheme
Marking Criteria of JEECE is as follows:
- Each question carries 1 mark. To sum up to a total of 150 marks.
- Each correct response will fetch 1 mark.
- While each incorrect response will lead to deduction of 1/4 marks.
- No marking for any unanswered question. In other words, a candidate will not be marked for the questions he/ she did not answer.
- Filling up more than one response in any question is incorrect. Marks will be deducted for the same.
Instructions for JEECE Exam 2021
- Every candidate must reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam
- Also, all the aspirants must necessarily carry JEECE Hall Ticket 2021 at the time of the exam
- Candidate should use only a black point pen for filling up the OMR Sheet
- Moreover, the candidate must be careful while filling up the OMR sheet. Any kind of overwriting or marking two options at a time will only lead to negative marking
JEECE Syllabus 2021
It’s equally crucial for the candidates to prepare according to the syllabus only. Wasting additional time on irrelevant topics must be avoided. Take a look at the syllabus of JCECE.
In case you have any queries or doubts, then comment down below.