JEE Main Image Correction 2019 – NTA has opened the window for JEE Main 2019 Image correction. Candidates can use this opportunity to change their uploaded images and the signature. The authorities have announced that Photograph without name and date have been accepted. For now, the candidates can email the authorities regarding any query of JEE Main 2019 Image correction. In the previous year, any discrepancy in the images namely JEE Main Image correction or signature correction could be done by candidates by logging in after entering their JEE Main Application number and password.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
Candidates had to use the “Edit Uploaded Images” to rectify the discrepancy in the application of JEE Main. Since the conducting authorities have been changed from this session, there are chances of the process being held differently. Check the previous year’s details and procedure of how to do the correction of the JEE Main Image and signature. This facility of JEE Main Image correction and signature correction may be available for a specified period of time which has not been notified yet by NTA. Check the complete details below.
How to do the JEE Main Image Correction 2019?
The following steps have been written as per last year’s information. Updated steps, if announced, will be available here as soon as it is released.
Step 1 – On the main JEE Main page, Candidates must use the “Remove Discrepancy in uploaded images” tab given on the left-hand side of the screen in the menu
Step 2 – After clicking it, candidates will be redirected to the login window where they have to enter the JEE Main application form number and chosen password.
Step 3 – Next step by candidates is to click on view images section in the left-hand side of the website.
Step 4 – The images uploaded by candidates will be visible. Candidates must use the “Edit uploaded Images” button to change /edit their Image or signature or parent’s signature.
Step 5 – Candidates must then upload the correct images as per the given specification
Step 6 – Candidates must save the form. They must then click on the “Print acknowledgement” to print the same for future reference
Reasons for JEE Main Image Correction/Signature Correction?
- The Image may be blurred
- The image may not be as per specifications
- The background is not acceptable
- The specs worn by the candidate may have shown a red eye
- Signature is not clear
- Signature is in capitals
- Image of signature is not as per specifications
How to correct mistakes in JEE Main 2019 application form?
- Candidates who have made mistakes in their details can now access the correction window which is open till further announcements.
- The corrections in the application form can be done from 11th to 15th March 2019.
- Candidates will have to log in using their credentials. All changes can be done by the candidates except for the change in exam cities.
- They may make changes in the category and will have to pay the balance application fee if their category changes from SC/ST/PWD to general category.
- No refund will be made for candidates who make changes from general to SC/ST/PWD category
JEE Main 2019 will be conducted twice a year – January 9, 10, 11 and 12 (Paper I) and January 8 (Paper II). For the April session, the examination will be conducted from April 7 to 20, 2019.