JEE Main 2019 Urban and Rural Facilitation Centres – Candidates who have a problem with English and cannot fill up the JEE Main 2019 Application form correctly can take the help of Common Service Centre (CSC). These are Facilitation Centres that will assist candidates in any problem that they face in filling up the application form. The JEE Main Application form 2019 has been made available online and must be before the last date of application which is 30th September.
But what are the Urban and Rural areas?
Rural area regions are the inaccessible areas that are located in the villages or any other areas which are governed by Gram Panchayats. The NTA has been accounted to remove the difference in the socio-economic background of students in an objective and discernible manner.
The Urban areas, on the other hand, are regions that are located in cities, that have a municipal or central or state government acting upon them.
All you need to know About COMMON SERVICES CENTRES/ FACILITATION CENTRES
- Candidates who are not well conversant to submit the online application due to various constraints, National Testing Agency (NTA) is using the services of Common Services Centre, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India under the Digital India initiatives of Honorable Prime Minister.
- The Common Services Centre (CSC) scheme is a part of the ambitious National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) of Government of India and is managed at each village panchayat level by a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).
- There are more than 1.5 lakhs Common Services Centres (CSC) across the country
- These will provide the desired support to candidates from urban as well as rural areas in online submission of application form and payment of fee through e-wallet.
- The list of the Common Services Centre is available on the official website: www.csc.gov.in.
If you have any query or suggestions, do ask us in the comments section below.