The JEE Main 2018 Result for all the candidates who have taken the examination will be released on 30th April 2018. The Joint entrance Examination Main is a national level examination conducted for all candidates who wish to take admission in the IIITs, NITs and CFTIs in the engineering course at the undergraduate level. For the academic session of 2018-19, nearly 13 lakh candidates have taken the exam on 8th April in the offline mode. The JEE Main 2018 will be conducted on 15th and 16th April in the online mode after which results will be declared for all candidates in the form of a score card. Read More about JEE Main 2018 score card and merit list in this article.
Check Here the JEE Main Counselling Schedule
Check Here for JEE Main 2018 Result Declared
Important Dates Regarding JEE Main 2018
|JEE Main 2018 offline exam||1st week of April 2018|
|JEE Main 2018 Online exam||8th April, 2018|
|Challenge JEE Main 2019 Answer Key||Before 3rd week of April 2018|
|Results of JEE Main Paper I||4th week of April 2018|
|Results of JEE Main Paper II||4th week of May 2018|
The JEE Main Results 2018 will be published for all candidates in the form of a score card. The score card will be available on the official website of JEE Main. The link to download your score card will be provided here as soon as it is released. Candidates must provide only the correct login credentials to view and download the JEE Main 2018 score card. The JEE Main 2018 score card will be individually available for each candidate on the official website.
How to Download the JEE Main 2018 Score Card?
Follow these easy steps to quickly download the Score card of JEE Main 2018:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main – jeemain.nic.in
- Or click on the results Link (link will be provided here as soon as it is released).
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your score card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and Take 2-3 print out of the same.
Information Printed on your JEE Main Score Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Category and subcategory
- Mother’s Name and Father’s Name
- State code of eligibility
- Marks obtained in each subject – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)
- Total marks obtained by candidate
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Category Rank
- Status to appear for JEE Advanced 2018
- Cut off score for appearing in JEE Advanced 2018
JEE Main 2018 Merit List
The JEE Main 2018 score and the 10+2 board results of the candidates will be considered to prepare the merit list of candidates. JEE Main 2018 Merit list will be released around the time of release of JEE Main 2018 results. JEE Main 2018 merit list will be released separately for different categories.
Candidates must be listed in the merit list in order to participate in the jEE Main 2018 Counselling.
Tie breaking Policy
In case two or more candidates obtain the same score in JEE Main 2018, the below given tie- breaking policy will be used:
- The candidate who scores more marks in Mathematics, will be given higher rank.
- If the tie persists, the one with higher marks in Chemistry will be given better rank.
- One with higher marks in Physics, will be given higher rank.
- If still the tie still persists, rank will be given finding the ratio of negative and positive marks. Students who are having higher absolute value will be given a better rank.
- If the tie still remains, same JEE Main rank will be given.