JEE Advanced Question Papers 2019: To successfully qualify the exam, candidates must check the previous years JEE Advanced question papers 2019 and their solutions. The JEE Advanced 2019 will be held on 27th May 2019 by IIT Roorkee this time in a fully computer based test mode. All candidates who are going to take the examination will be required to first fill the online application form and check all details regarding the exam. To prepare efficiently for this national-level examination, candidates must first go through all the JEE Advanced question papers 2019 for better preparation and check the answers for the same too.
Check Eligibility For Jee Advanced Exam
JEE Advanced Question Papers 2019
By having a look at the exam question papers, you will be able to have an idea of the type of questions that can appear in the exam. Also, you can get an idea of how the marking scheme will work. The exam conducting body, IIT Roorkee will release the JEE Advanced Question paper 2019 in the online mode on the official website just after the examination has been concluded.
JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Papers
With the help of these previous year JEE Advanced question papers, students can plan their preparation accordingly. These will help you develop skills to take the exam in limited time and answer the questions appropriately. Check the previous years’ question papers in the table below.
|Year||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2019||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2018||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2017||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2016||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2015||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2014||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2013||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2012||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2011||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2010||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2009||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2008||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2007||Paper 1||Paper 2|
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam pattern
Along with JEE Advanced previous year question papers, candidates should also know the exam pattern of the exam. Check the JEE Advanced 2019 exam pattern here.
- MODE – The exam will be organized in a fully computer-based mode.
- NO. OF PAPERS– JEE Advanced will be conducted in two papers and it is compulsory for the candidate to take both the papers.
- NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS – Candidate can appear for this national-level examination for a maximum of 2 times in consecutive years.
- LANGUAGE – Language of the question paper will be in English or Hindi language.
- DURATION – The candidate has 3 hours to take the paper.
- TYPE OF QUESTIONS – The question paper will contain multiple choice as well as Objective type questions.
- SECTIONS – Questions will be asked from 3 sections namely – Physics, and Mathematics.
The JEE Advanced 2019 will have full marking, partial marking, zero marking and negative marking.
- Questions with 1 or more correct options – 4 marks will be awarded for all the correct answers, +1 for each correct answer and -2 for a wrong answer.
- Single digit integer – 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
- Questions with a single correct answer – 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer, 0 marks for not attempting and -1 for an incorrect answer.