JAC Chandigarh Cut-off 2020: JAC (Joint Admission Committee) will release the JAC Chandigarh B.Tech Cutoff 2020. The cut-off list is in the form of opening and closing ranks. The cut-off is the minimum score that the candidates must obtain to get admission into JAC Chandigarh. Every candidate must score above the cut-off rank. However, each must candidate must understand that several factors decide the cut-off of JAC Chandigarh. Read the article further to know more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JAC Chandigarh B.Tech 2020- Highlights
- The cutoff of JAC Chandigarh B.Tech 2020 is the minimum rank the candidates that they will have to score in JEE Main 2020 to be eligible for seat allotment process.
- JAC Chandigarh B.Tech cutoff 2020 includes the category-wise opening and closing ranks.
- Candidates who will score lower than the JAC Chandigarh B.Tech 2020 cutoff, they will not be eligible for counselling and seat allotment process.
- Each participating institute publishes its cutoff separately.
- Also, the participating institutes of JAC Chandigarh B.Tech Admission 2020 will publish cutoff for different programmes and categories separately
Factors Determining JAC Chandigarh Cut-off (B.Tech) 2020
Various factors are taken into consideration while determining the cutoff of JAC Chandigarh B.Tech 2020.
- Performance of candidates in NTA JEE Main 2020
- The difficulty level of the entrance exam
- Seats available in the programme
- Total number of applications received
- Previous year question paper
JAC Chandigarh B.Tech Previous Years’ Cut-off
Candidates can check the previous cutoff trends to understand the cutoff list. Also, this well help them to calculate the upcoming cutoff trends.
|1||JAC Chandigarh B.Tech Cutoff 2018|
|2||JAC Chandigarh B.Tech Cutoff 2017||Click here|
|3||JAC Chandigarh B.Tech Cutoff 2016||Click here|
|4||JAC Chandigarh B.Tech Cutoff 2015||Click here|
JAC Chandigarh B.Tech Participating Institutes 2020
Given below is the list of five participating institutes that will take part in the admission process of JAC Chandigarh B.Tech 2020.
|S. No||Participating Institutes||Courses|
|1||University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh||Bachelor of Engineering in|
|2||Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh||Bachelor of Engineering in|
|3||University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University SSG Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur||Bachelor of Engineering in|
|4||Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology||Bachelor of Engineering in|
|5||Chandigarh College of Architecture||Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)|
JAC B.Tech Counselling 2020
Joint Admission Committee (JAC) is responsible for organizing JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2020. The counselling will take place in online mode. The counselling will be conducted only for the eligible candidates who have successfully registered in 3 rounds, including the JAC Chandigarh Spot Counselling Round. Counselling of JAC Chandigarh 2020 will be held for providing admission to the candidates in various branches of the B.Tech course on the basis of JEE Main Result. During the counselling process applicants have to fill and lock their choices. The seats will be allotted on the basis of availability of seats, the merit of the candidate and filling of choice.
If you have any more queries or doubts regarding JAC Chandigarh (B.Tech) 2020, write your queries in the comment section below. We will assist you shortly.