JAC Chandigarh Application Form 2020 will be available from the 4th week of May 2020. The Joint Admission Committee will release the form in an online mode. Registration is a must for the candidate who wishes to fill the form. The details provided should be valid and correct. The application will last up to June 2020. Before starting to fill the form candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria. Only eligible candidate will be allowed to submit the form otherwise his/her candidature will get cancelled for taking admission. While submitting the application form of JAC Chandigarh 2020 applicants have to pay an application fee.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Note – As there is no examination to be conducted so admission will be offered on the basis of the JEE Main 2020 rank.
JAC Chandigarh Application Form Important Dates 2020
Some of the tentative dates related to the Application Form of JAC Chandigarh 2020 are listed below. The schedule is generally released by the conducting authorities.
|Availability of JAC Chandigarh Application Form 2020||May 2020|
|Final Date for Generating Bank Challan||June 2020|
|Final Date for Depositing Fee in SBI Bank using Challan||June 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Filled Application Form||June 2020|
JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria 2020
Applicants must follow the JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria 2020 in order to fill and submit their respective Application Form. The joint Admission Committee will release the eligibility criteria. Below are the criteria :
- An applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have studied Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects and an additional subject in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have cleared class 12th from a recognized board and they should have a certificate.
- Applicants belonging to the General category must have scored an aggregate of 60% in HSC examination while SC/ST/PH category candidates must have scored 55% in HSC examination.
- Authority will use the JEE Main 2020 ranks to shortlist and allot the seats to the aspirants.
- The candidate should be Mentally strong and Physically fit.
Steps To Fill JAC Chandigarh Application Form 2020
For successfully filling and submitting the JAC Chandigarh Application Form 2020 the applicant must follow some simple steps. These steps are :
Step 1: Registration
- Online registration is the first step towards filling the form. Candidates must register themselves before the commencement of the counselling process. No new registration will be there after the final date.
- Aspirants have to provide details like Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, JEE Main Application number 2020, JEE Main Roll number 2020 for the registration process.
- After providing all the required details a password will be created based on JEE Main 2020 roll number. Through this created password, applicants can log in to their respective account. A page will be displayed showing AIR JEE Main 2020 and some additional details like place of qualifying, category, etc.
Step 2: Filling of Form
Aspirants have to fill all the required details in the JAC Chandigarh Application form 2020 such as personal, academic, communication details, etc. The details provided must be relevant and correct without any fault and if any mistake is made by the applicant while filling the form then it can be modified and edited during the time when the correction window will be opened by the authority.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
One can pay the application fee online or offline mode. Online payment can be made through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card while offline payment can be made through Challan. the amount that needs to be paid by different categories is given below in the article.
Step 4: Submit and Take a printout of the Form
Aspirants must submit their form on or before the last date of submission because late submission will result in the rejection of the form. After the successful submission of the form, take the printout of it for future reference.
JAC Chandigarh Application Fee 2020
The table below illustrates the amount of application fee that varies for different category of aspirants:
|General Category||Rs. 2100|
|SC/ST/PwD Category||Rs. 1050|