JAC Chandigarh Application Form 2022: The Joint Admission Committee will release the application form in an online mode. Registration is a must for the candidate who wishes to fill the form. The details provided should be valid and correct. Before starting to fill the form, candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to submit the JAC Chandigarh 2022 Application form otherwise his/her candidature will be canceled. While submitting the application form of JAC Chandigarh 2022 applicants have to pay an application fee.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JAC Chandigarh Application Form Important Dates 2022
Some of the tentative dates related to the Application Form of JAC Chandigarh 2022 are listed below. The schedule is generally released by the conducting authorities.
|Availability of JAC Chandigarh Application Form 2022||July 2022|
|Final Date for Generating Bank Challan||—|
|Final Date for Depositing Fee in SBI Bank using Challan||—|
|Last Date to Submit Filled Application Form||—|
JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants must follow the Eligibility for JAC Chandigarh 2022 in order to fill and submit their respective Application Form. The Joint Admission Committee will prescribe the eligibility criteria. Below are the criteria :
- An applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have studied Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects and an additional subject in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have cleared class 12th from a recognized board and they should have a certificate.
- Applicants belonging to the General category must have scored an aggregate of 60% in HSC examination while SC/ST/PH category candidates must have scored 55% in HSC examination.
- Authority will use the JEE Main 2022 ranks to shortlist and allot the seats to the aspirants.
- The candidate should be Mentally strong and Physically fit.
Steps to fill JAC Chandigarh Application Form 2022
For successfully filling and submitting the JAC Chandigarh Form 2022, the applicant must follow some simple steps. These steps are :
Step 1: Registration
- Online registration is the first step towards filling the form. Candidates must register themselves before the commencement of the counselling process. No new registration will be there after the final date.
- Aspirants have to provide details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, JEE Main Application number 2022, JEE Main Roll number 2022 for the registration process.
- After providing all the required details a password will be created based on JEE Main 2022 roll number. Through this created password, applicants can log in to their respective accounts. A page will be displayed showing AIR JEE Main 2022 and some additional details like place of qualifying, category, etc.
Step 2: Filling Details
Aspirants have to fill all the required details in the JAC Chandigarh Application form 2022 such as personal, academic, communication details, etc. The details provided must be relevant and correct without any fault and if any mistake is made by the applicant while filling the form then it can be modified and edited during the time when the correction window will be opened by the authority.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
One can pay the application fee online or offline mode. Online payment can be made through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card while offline payment can be made through Challan. the amount that needs to be paid by different categories is given below in the article.
Step 4: Submit and Take a printout of the Form
Aspirants must submit their form on or before the last date of submission because late submission will result in the rejection of the form. After the successful submission of the form, take the printout of it for future reference.
JAC Chandigarh Application Fee 2022
Candidates have to fill the fee in order to submit the application form successfully. The table below illustrates the amount of application fee that varies for different categories of aspirants.
|General Category||Rs. 2100|
|SC/ST/PwD Category||Rs. 1050|
In case of any query or doubt regarding the above information, comment down below. We will assist you shortly.