IISER Application Form 2021: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) will release the form in the online mode only. Applicants who desire to seek admission to the institute must fill the application form. The application form of IISER 2021 will be made available for all three channels of admission that are KVPY, JEE, and SCB. But the IISER Registration portal will open on different dates for all the channels. In order to fill the application form, applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to fill the form and these criteria are different for all three channels. The application process for all channels is nearly the same. However, the releasing date varies for KVPY, JEE, and SCB.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The authority will conduct an aptitude test for applicants applying through SCB while direct admission will be provided to eligible applicants opting for KVPY and JEE.
IISER Application Form 2021 Date
The tentative schedule related to the Application form of IISER 2021 is given out by the admission authority. The table below displays the announced dates of the application form for KVPY, JEE, and SCB:
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|Opening of application form||1st July 2021||notify soon||1st July 2021|
|Last date to apply online||31st August 2021||notify soon||31st August 2021|
|IISER SCB aptitude test||17th September 2021|
Procedure To Fill IISER Application Form 2021
Aspirants have to follow a stepwise procedure for filling IISER Application Form 2021. Read the following steps to know more.
Step 1 – Online Registration
The candidate must register first for proceeding to fill IISER 2021 Application form. The registration can be done by logging in to the official website and entering the registered email ID and password.
Step 2 – Filling of Application form
After successful registration, applicants have to provide their personal and academic details. These details will comprise of the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Year of passing class 12th
- PIN code
- Choice of the channel for admission (JEE, KVPY or SBC)
- IISER preferred for counselling (select any one)
Step 3 – Payment of Application Fee
Applicants need to pay an application fee. This fee is non-refundable and varies according to the category of applicants. The amount that must be paid by different category candidates are tabulated below:
|S.No||Category||Amount In INR|
|2||SC/ST/PwD applicants and Kashmiri Migrants||1000|
Step 4 – Uploading of Photograph
The candidate has to upload a photo in the IISER 2021 Application form with the below-mentioned specifications notified by the admission authority
- The photograph must recent, coloured and passport size
- It must be in JPG format
- The size of a photograph must be not more than 1 MB
- The file name should only have alphanumeric characters
Step 5 – Submitting of Application Form
Applicants must submit IISER Application Form 2021 on or before the last date of submission. Applicants are advised to take printouts of the application form as it will be needed for the admission process. The printout must have the signature of the applicant and guardian.
NOTE – The barcode on the IISER Application form 2021 must be preserved. The printout of the form and bank slip of payment of application fee must be kept safe and secure as they will be required during the Counselling of IISER 2021.
IISER Eligibility Criteria 2021
Applicants must take a glance over eligibility criteria before filling IISER Application form 2021. The eligibility criteria differ for each of the three channels of IISER 2021. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria for whichever channel they are opting for. Check the eligibility criteria below.
For Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Channel
- Applicants must have a valid KVPY fellowship commencing for the 2021-2021 academic session. In addition, cut-off criteria may be applicable.
For Joint Entrance Examination of Indian Institutes of Technology (JEE) Channel
- Applicants of the General category must secure a rank within 10000 in the Common Rank List (CRL) of JEE Advanced 2019 to be eligible for admission. Candidates of reserved category (OBCNC, SC, ST, PD) must secure a rank within 10000.
For State and Central Boards Channel (SCB) Channel
- Applicants must have cleared 12th standard or intermediate examination with science stream in 2018 or 2021.
- Candidates must have scored equal or above the cut-off in their respective boards.
- The cut-off percentage for SC/ST and Kashmiri Migrants is set as 55% in class 12th for all boards.
- 5% relaxation is given to OBC-NC and PwD category candidates in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants of Indian nationality, POI and OCI are eligible for filling the Application form of IISER 2021.